Suzyflo's food diary....back on the wagon, target reached, now I need to stay there!!

Went for a walk out in the sunshine today (got caught in the rain in the way back home though!) had a cafe lunch of jacket potato with cheese and salad, it was very nice.
th_29af457d.jpg

Thanks Suz , had some Quorn burgers for lunch, they were nice, I microwaved them.yesterday. Had a big day out , lunch , wine , calves liver was delicious, gun and tonics after, an Irish coffee too! How bad is that. It was quite a low carb lunch though, apart from the booze.. Thought I'd fess up on your page, not mine, lol!

Off on hold , if you can call it hat. Off to pick son up from preseason rugby training in Gloucester, then to Cornwall for start of holidays. Leaving mrs and girls behind as they have Olympic tickets for modern pentathlon on Sunday. They Coe down on Monday. Have to take son back to Gloucester on Monday for another week, ten pick him up on the Friday, ten Akers him back for the Monday . On h same Monday my mrs and youngest head off to the same college in Gloucester, youngest competing in tetrathlon at the college . Someone is transporting our horse for us. They stay there until Thursday. Meanwhile my son leaves the college on Tuesday to go un a mini rugby tour to......Truro , Cornwall.. I pick him up on Thursday. Go hoe from hols on Saturday. Go it? I must be bonkers.

Thanks for listening, had to get that one off my chest,.......phew.

Ha ha Quins, fessing up on my page, not your own...I like your style! Food/drinks don't sound too bad actually. it seems you like your gin as much as I like my whisky :)

Hope you enjoy your hol, you've made me feel tired just reading about it all!

2lbs on this week taking me up to 1lb over target so not too bad, it's my own fault for not keeping track of my food properly, I haven't recorded anything properly in my food diary for about 3 weeks, shame on me for being so lazy! To stop things getting out of hand I'm going to get back on track and record my food daily, it's all to easy to forget you've eaten something or have that extra treat or two or three when you're not going to be accountable for it. I also need to lay off the crisps a bit too, oh and the cakes...my father-in-law bakes cakes, bread, teacakes etc and enters them in local shows (he does really well too) there have been shows for the last 2 weeks running, he gives the cakes to me to take to work and of course I can't resist just that little slice with a cuppa...trouble is we have about half a dozen cuppas a day at work!

Update from earlier - I've been to official s/w weigh in tonight, their scales are more accurate than mine (mine only weigh in full pounds) and I'm just half a pound over target @ 10st 3.5lb :)

Red

Hexa: milk, cheese
Hexb: weetabix, potato with skin on.

B: 2 x weetabix

L: Muller light (I don't eat much before official weigh in)

D: Jeff the Chef mini parmo (5.5) with actifry chips (skin on). muller light.
th_9E80074B-7AEC-4755-A023-76F63FA6766A-1640-0000020CF4CA91D4.jpg

Snacks: strawberries, chocolate digestive (4), gin & lemonade (4)

Syns: 13.5

Hi suzyflo, back from my manic holiday. I know what you mean about having cups of tea and little treats of cake, it's the same at my work. I read somewhere that cake is he new coke! City boys are using sweet treats as a pick me up, cup cakes , chocolate etc. google it, it should come up. I also agree that you can lose focus when not keeping the diary. I had no Internet in Cornwall or phone reception for most of the time and it was so easy to go off plan, iI did keep to rough plan butbthat doesnt work. When body boarding for 2 to 4 ours it becomes hard to resist what's on offer (pasty was the boarders beach food and bloody lovey too !) throw in the booze in and I'm back to 13'13 off off target but no oe else notices, they still say i look so fit and slim. (done it again, fessed up on your page). But I know it will come back off, starting today. Got back on Saturday night, sunday had my mother in laws 70 th, followed yesterday by my mums dinner for my family, probably 3 lb gained from those 2 meals!

You've done so well, half a pound is not much is it?

Hi Quins, welcome back, hope you've had a good time, it certainly seemed action packed! Well done on your pound off already.....go you! You'll be right back to target before you know it :D
Did you get chance to try the Quorn sticky fillets yet? Not sure when the offer ends but Morrisons have them at £1.25 and Tesco's are selling them at £1.50 at the mo.

Green

Hexa: milk
Hexb: porridge, w/m bread

B: porridge with blueberries and strawberries

L: beans on w/m toast. shape 0% yogurt

D: 2 Morrisons meat free lincolnshire style sausages (1) with aldi tomato risotto (1.5). muller light

Snacks: 2 x apples, 2 x plums, graze box my thai (4), shape 0% yogurt, gin & diet lemonade (4), crisps (5) - last minute decision!

Syns: 15.5

Last edited:
Green

Hexa: milk, baby bel light
Hexb: crunchy bran, w/m bread

B: crunchy bran with blueberries and strawberries

L: quorn bbq sticky fillets with aldi tomato risotto rice (1.5). w/w yogurt

D: banana sandwich (w/m bread). w/w yogurt.

Snacks: apple, plum, baby bel light, graze box scrumptious blueberry swirl (7.5), aldi light cereal bar (3)

Syns: 12

Green

Hexa: milk, philly light.
Hexb: crunchy bran, w/m bread.

B: crunchy bran with blueberries.

L: baked sweet potato with philly light. w/w yogurt.

D: Banana sandwich (w/m bread). w/w yogurt.

Snacks: apple, plum, 1 celebration choc (2), half a teacake (4), graze box marvellous macaroon (8)

Syns: 14

Green

Hexb: weetabix, w/m bread

B: 2 weetabix

L: egg sandwich (w/m bread), w/w yogurt

D: egg & s/w chips, muller light

Snacks: 2x apples, scan bran choc cake (1), graze box after dinner mint - half portion (5), gin & lemonade (4), aldi dark choc (3.5)

Syns: 13.5

Green

Hexa: milk, cheese
Hexb: weetabix, w/m bread

B: 2 x weetabix

L: beans & cheese on w/m toast. shape 0% yogurt

D: quorn curry with rice. shape 0% yogurt

Snacks: crisps (5), graze box flapjack (6), red wine (6), chocolate (3.5), scan bran choc cake (1)

Syns: 21.5 ...oops!

Neutral day today

Hexa: milk, baby bel light
Hexb: crunchy bran, w/m bread

B: crunchy bran with blueberries and strawberries

L: banana sandwich (w/m/ bread). w/w yogurt

D: quorn ginger lime & chilli sticky fillets with green beans, baby sweetcorn & carrots. shape delights 0% yogurt.
th_718B34ED-4374-4FA9-B513-81A8353A16F5-441-0000008C7D6326E7.jpg

Snacks: crisps (5), baby bel light, gin & diet lemonade (4), chocolate (3.5)

Syns: 12.5

Red

Hexb: porridge, 2 rocky road hifi bars

B: porridge with blueberries

L: onion, mushrooms & peppers with ginger and thai 7 spice. shape 0% yogurt

D: chicken breast with carrots, green beans & cauliflower. w/w yogurt

Snacks: graze box poached pear (5.5), 2 rocky road hifi bars, aldi light hot choc drink (2)

Syns: 7.5

Last edited:
Back