Suzyflo's food diary....back on the wagon, target reached, now I need to stay there!!

Green

Hexa: milk, baby bel light
Hexb: porridge, w/m bread

B: porridge & blueberries

L: banana on w/m toast. shape 0% yogurt

D: lincolnshire style meat free sausages (1.5) with aldi cheese & onion risotto (1.5)

Snacks: apple, baby bel light, graze box tropical sundae (4.5), graze box salsa mexicanos (2.5), crisps (5)

Syns: 15

Green

Hexb: porridge, w/m bread

B: porridge with blueberries

L: banana on w/m toast. shape 0% yogurt

D: spicy sweet and sour mug shot.

Snacks: 2 x apples, baby bel light, graze box herb garden (4.5), half portion of graze box hot cross yum (3), shape 0% yogurt, gin & diet lemonade (4)

Syns: 11.5

Red

Hexa: milk
Hexb: crunchy bran, 1 slice w/m bread/1 hifi light bar

B: crunchy bran with blueberries

L: egg on 1 slice w/m toast, w/w yogurt

D: bacon & eggs. w/w layered fromage frais (0.5)

Snacks: 2 x apples, 1 hifi light bar, crisps x 2 (10)

Syns: 10.5

Last edited:
Green

Hexb: weetabix, w/m bread

B: weetabix, 1 slice w/m toast

L: eggs on 1 slice w/m toast. w/w layered fromage frais (0.5)

D: quorn chilli, ginger & lime sticky fillets, potatoes, carrots, green beans & cauliflower. w/w yogurt
8225306E-9436-46AF-9F5B-15E2891DE0AF-1227-000000FF1C9F4D6C.jpg

Snacks: 2 x apples, scan bran banana cake (1), mini pork pie (10!) - it so wasn't worth it, gone in a few seconds and not that nice either - note to self, never ever eat something first thinking it shouldn't be too bad & then check the syns, always check the syns first!!

Last edited:
Had a day out at Thirsk races today, didn't have any winners :( but had a good day nonetheless. The weather was beautiful.

Red

Hexa: milk, cheese
Hexb: crunchy bran, w/m bread

B: crunchy bran with blueberries and strawberries

L: ham, cheese & tomato sandwiches (w/m bread), crisps (5), banana, w/w yogurt.

D: chicken, carrots, cauliflower & green beans with oxo cube gravy. w/w yogurt.

Snacks: chocolate (10)...a much much better use of 10 syns than a mini pork pie!!

Syns: 15

Last edited:
Nope 'fraid not, the chocolate & crisps took my alcohol allowance away yesterday and the day before it was the pork pie and crisps (crisps feature a lot in my world!)...having alcohol today though, just can't decide - whisky or gin? :drunk:

Green

Hexb; w/m bread

B: mixed summer berries & natural yogurt

L: banana on toast. shape 0% yogurt

D: egg & s/w chips, w/m bread. w/w yogurt

Snacks: graze box little figgy went to market (5), baby bel light, crisps (5), decided on gin - gin & diet lemonade (4)

Syns: 14

Wow those Quorn sticky fillets look amazing! Are they homemade or bought? And how many syns? I seem to have completely forgotten what I ate whilst on SW so looking for some inspiration!

Well done on getting to target and maintaining!
:D

Ha, plonky! I don't think I could go on the toot drinking whiskey, I do like it as a waxer in the winter but I'm really enjoying the gin and slim line, it's the way to go.

I think we do well, lost loads I weight, eat well and still find room for a drink every now and then ( seems like every bloody week in my case!)

Last edited:
Wow those Quorn sticky fillets look amazing! Are they homemade or bought? And how many syns? I seem to have completely forgotten what I ate whilst on SW so looking for some inspiration!

Well done on getting to target and maintaining!
:D

Thankyou :)

The Quorn sticky fillets are ready done, in the freezer section, there are 2 flavours, BBQ or chilli, ginger & lime (my favourite one), they are usually around £2.50 and there are 4 in a pack, at the moment and until the 16th Sept they are on offer in Morrisons for £1.25 a pack, they were on offer at Tescos at £1.50 but that has finished now, it's worth shopping around. The best bit is that they are syn free!! Give them a try, hope you like them...I've had some for tea again tonight!

Ha, plonky! I don't think I could go on the toot drinking whiskey, I do like it as a waxer in the winter but I'm really enjoying the gin and slim line, it's the way to go.

I think we do well, lost loads I weight, eat well and still find room for a drink every now and then ( seems like every bloody week in my case!)

Hey who're you calling a plonky!! Ha ha, nowt wrong with the odd tipple or two or three is there?! I've only just acquired the taste for gin and so far have only had it with diet lemonade, not tried it with slimline tonic yet, will get some in and give it a try.
We are doing well aren't we, we should give ourselves a pat on the back :)

Green

Hexb: w/m bread, hifi light bars

B: mixed summer berries and nat yogurt

L: beans on w/m toast. shape 0% yogurt

D: quorn chilli, ginger & lime sticky fillets with cauliflower, green beans and carrots. shape 0% yogurt

Snacks: apple, baby bel light, graze box bounty hunter (7), whisky & diet coke (4), weight watchers carrot cake slice (4)

Syns:15

Red

Hexa: milk, cheese
Hexb: porridge, potatoes (skins on)

B: porridge with blueberries

L: onion, peppers and mushrooms & chinese 5 spice in soy sauce. shape 0% yogurt

D: tuna salad. w/w yogurt
th_62FCD550-A7A0-4E93-B214-2FEE4882EB57-473-0000007EAD8A5455.jpg

Snacks: 2 x apples, graze box korai chutney (3.5), w/w carrot cake slice (4), wine (6)

Syns:13.5

Went to weigh in today as was working Mon, maintained at 10.4 :)

Red

Hexb: crunchy bran, jacket potato

B: crunchy bran with blueberries

L: egg on w/m toast (3)

D: steak & jacket potato

Snacks: graze box summer berry flapjack (4), 1/2 a curly wurly (3), half a fig biscuit (1.5)

Thanks Quins. You do really well yourself considering you have such a busy lifestyle and you're certainly getting plenty of exercise in with all of your farm chores. You'll have to try and clear your diary, that said if you did you probably wouldn't know what to do with yourself! Keep up the good work :D

Started the 30 day shred again today, I was doing it 3-4 times a week after the initial 30 days and intended to keep on with it but we had family staying for 3 weeks back in July and I gave myself some time off from it, ended up with more time off than I'd originally planned as I couldn't get motivated to start again...anyway, I finally did it, it was tougher than I remember but I still enjoyed it and it will get easier as I go along.

Back