Suzyflo's food diary....back on the wagon, target reached, now I need to stay there!!

Green

Hexa: milk, cheese
Hexb: porridge, w/m bread

B: porridge

L: egg mayonnaise sandwich on w/m bread with lighter that light mayo (1). crisps (5), w/w yogurt.

D: cheese and beans on toast (3 syns for bread as hexb already used). w/w yogurt.

Snacks: banana, apple 2 x plums.

Syns: 9

Didn't get round to updating yesterday as was at work all day then went out with friends straight after work and didn't get in until late.

Mon 3rd

Red

Hexa: milk, baby bel light

L: scrambled egg on w/m toast. w/w yogurt

D: (in the pub) chicken and bacon salad, sticky dickie pud (pub's choice of name not mine!) with custard and cream - yum (syns - absolutely no idea but whatever amount it was worth it! The photo doesn't really do it justice.)
th_935C3C3F-54F0-4F8C-9A56-A28B1B6644A8-401-000000689B03CF74.jpg

Snacks: banana, apple, plum, baby bel light, hifi light bar (3)

Syns: LOTS!!

Today

Green

Hexa: milk, baby bel light

L: scrambled egg on w/m toast. w/w yogurt

D: egg & s/w chips. w/w yogurt

Snacks: banana, apple, hifi light bar (3), graze bonnie wee oatbakes (5.5), baby bel light

Syns: 8.5

Last edited:
Bang on target at weigh in today :D

Not had a very structured day food wise today - weighed in this morning so waited until I got back at 11am to have breakfast, 2 slices of w/m toast with jam (1)
didn't have any lunch as was too full from late breakfast, Grandaughter's 1st birthday today so had party food for tea, egg sandwiches, carrot sticks, cucumber, pickled onion, cheese & pineapple, mini vanilla slice (3?) mini eclair (3?) 2 x chocolate fingers (3) didn't go too overboard with the food, resisted the sausage rolls, pizza, mini pasties etc. had a nice glass of red wine when we got back home (6) - syns 16 ish maybe a bit more if I've under estimated.

Red

Hexa: milk, cheese
Hexb: w/m bread

B: w/m toast with marmalade (1)

L: cheese on toast with Worcester sauce.

D: bacon and eggs.

Snacks: chocolate (3.5) red wine (6) crisps (5)

Syns: 15.5

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I've been out on an old ladies trip today with my Mum to York, the Yorkshire Country Women had a trip arranged and there was a spare seat so I went along, felt a bit out of place on the bus with not having grey curly hair and a carlton bag but when we got to York me & mum just went off to shop on our own so wasn't too bad, weather was ok too, a bit chilly but it didn't rain.

Green

Hexa: milk. cheese
Hexb: fruit & fibre

B: fruit & fibre with banana & blueberries

L: In da pub - weatherspoons 5 bean chilli (6)
th_4043c33a.jpg

D: curried lamb style quorn strips with rice. w/w yogurt

Snacks: plum, whisky & diet coke (4)

Syns: 10

That sounds lovely I love York!

Red

Hexa: milk

B: porridge with blueberries

L: egg mayonnaise sandwiches (1) crisps (5) w/w yogurt

D: pork steak with carrots, cauliflower and green beans. w/w yogurt

Snacks: banana, apple, 2 x plums, chocolate (3.5), whisky and diet Pepsi x 2 (8)

Syns: 17.5

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Last edited:
Oops, I've been slacking again, didn't realise so much time has gone by since I last posted my food diary!

Can't remember exactly what I've been eating, I do remember having this though....mmm nice!
th_679116B8-F27B-49CB-97B3-FECBC4222677-376-0000002243C8BD39.jpg

and this...
th_115256C0-0AA8-4E41-BDC9-B6DF54DE1942-376-000000224AA903E7.jpg

and this...
th_993A9F32-D7B5-4AF7-87BC-FAFEEF1E8FD2-376-00000022514A4C47.jpg

also crisps, red wine, whisky and diet coke, chocolate, mince pies also apples, plums, bananas and blueberries.......not all on the same day though!

Weighed in at half a pound under target tonight!! Decided that was a good enough reason to have a treat -

th_F75D9093-69BB-4DD2-82BB-F788F39D1E82-942-000000936A3E4209.jpg

it wasn't too bad as hubby and I shared a portion between us, cheaper that way too!

Made this for dessert: summer berries, fruits of the forest fat free yogurt, crushed meringue, vanilla ice cream - topped off with chocolate buttons

th_F864BC41-18F1-457D-AEDE-360486F0EA09-942-000000936356B66E.jpg

Hey suzyflo, missed you, you done good! Excellent, half pound under. I'm way over, not that anyone else notices, they keep telling me how trim I look. I'm weighing in at 13'2, but I know it will come off with a bit of focus , is been a long run into Xmas, started end of November. Im not going to bash myself up, I'm actually enjoying it.

Thanks Quins, don't suppose I'll stay half a pound under for long...why oh why do bosses always think its a good idea to reward their staff with chocolates, mince pies and tins of biscuits?! I'm doing my best not to indulge but it's difficult, specially when i'ts coffee time and everyone else is having something, I was good today though and I had a hi-fi light bar while my colleagues were tucking into mince pies :innocent0002:
You haven't half been doing some celebrating! You're not much that much over target either so you're doing ok considering.

Not long to Chrimbo now, got tomorrow left at work then off until next Thurs which isn't too bad.

Happy Xmas Suzyflo xx

Well guys, Christmas has been and gone, hope everyone has had a good time. I got weighed at class Christmas Eve and had put 1lb on from last week so am now half a pound over target which I can totally live with, weighing in again Monday, hopefully the damage will not be too bad.

Suz, that's brilliant, well done. You really did keep near to plan for the majority of it.

I was not focused on keeping on track I was absolutely focused on having a good time this year. I have thoroughly enjoyed it, but have to accept that I am we'll out if range , now 13'5! That is the consequence of having. a heavy run in to Xmas ( Madrid, other wok functions, full on Xmas eve with family, Xmas day, Boxing Day, mother in laws on Friday and the last do yesterday, The Big Game at Twickenham , an all dayer boozing and a pizza in the evening!)

I will be back on plan, I will get back into range, then I will hit my target.

Funny thing is, yesterday I was surrounded by my mates, everyone of them is hugely over weight with not a care about it. All ex rugby players and now coaches. They wanted to know what training I was doing to keep so slim, they didn't really believe ( or listen) when I said I did it by following a few rules on food. I swear they are digging their graves with their teeth.

Well done Suz , I will be dropping by for tips and ideas as usual. Wishing you and yours a very happy, healthy and prosperous new year.

Back