Extra Easy SW - 128 Days to be bikini ready!

I thought about eating my tea before I go but at the same time I do love the pizza there and I'm sure at the last meeting they bought us a load to share.. may just embrace the pizza!
Looking forward to afternoon tea too- what's not to love about sandwiches and cake :p your day sounds good! Keep thinking I need to pick up some quark, it's so handy and makes yummy macaroni cheese!

How was your weekend? Tell me all about the afternoon tea and pizza! :p

My weekend was ok, not great, not terrible, trying harder for the rest of the week. Holiday in just over 2 weeks, but my birthday celebrations and a wedding in the middle - I'm hoping to maintain at this point if I'm honest.

Friday was pretty, normal weekday menu, spag bol for dinner... entire large bar of dairy milk. Oops! In my defence, work was just awful on Friday and I needed something to make me feel better. And it did :D

Saturday, daytime was good, all free foods, evening we were out for dinner and had a steak pie and a chocolate brownie dessert.

Sunday, hmm, not bad in that I had a Sunday roast for dinner, so free veg, meat etc, but synned gravy, yorkshire and mash. Then because of big lunch, no dinner, 2 crumpets with butter - many syns.

But nowhere near my worst weekend!

Sounds lovely even if it wasn't totally on plan! And at least the chocolate made you feel better :) maintaining at this stage sounds like a good idea too.
It was a lovely weekend! The pizza on Friday was great- I shared one too so only had half but I could've eaten a whole one lol so yummy.
Saturday was a mixed day- I didn't eat that much during the day and we ended up ordering pizza hut. It was nice but not as amazing as usual- was a smidge disappointed but never mind.
Then Sunday! Wow that was good. We had use of the spa & gym so I took my running kit and did 4k and some weights (my arms ache today lol). Then we went in the pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi... lovely!
Afternoon tea was divine- so filling but good. There were sandwiches,quiche, an orange flavoured scone (never had this before- really tasty!), fruit tart and brownie (which I ate there) then was too full so brought the rest home and had it for supper- flapjack, bakewell tart and rocky road :eek: it sounds like loads but it was small bits of each I swear! And that's all I had yesterday lol.
Hope you've had a good day today!

Haha your weekend sounds AMAZING lol. I like that you squeezed some exercise in before the cake - definition of a balanced lifestyle! :p

My week so far has been a bit mixed, I've fallen off the wagon a little if I'm honest. But going to try and stay on now and literally only have the treats next week on my birthday and the afternoon tea weekend. Oh and the wedding this weekend... This is going to be hard!

Monday
Breakfast

Weetabix

Lunch
Couscous & BBQ Chicken (1)

Dinner
Vegetable Risotto

Snacks
Mug Shot
2 Alpen Bars (6)
Around 10 Chocolate Digestives (40)

Total = 47 syns :(

Tuesday
Breakfast

Weetabix

Lunch
Couscous & BBQ Chicken (1)

Dinner
Sweet & Sour Chicken & Noodles

Snacks
Freddo (5)
Alpen Bar (3)
Thai Noodle Mug shot (1)

Total = 10 syns

It was really good! Always hard to get back on track after treats though. Was glad of the run, eased my guilt haha. I did some weights too and my arms have been aching for days!
I had a chocolate digestives the other day and it was disappointing! One of the few things Lidl have tried to copy and failed on- the actual biscuit was rubbish.
Hope you manage to get back on the wagon, not long to go now and you don't want to be bloated! You can do this!

Oh I had proper McVitie's chocolate digestives -they were not disappointing at all! Today's gone a bit wrong again, already up to over 20 syns :(

What happened in the end? Takeaway?

My day was supposed to be good, but I snacked my syns away again and went well over. So disappointed.

Breakfast
Weetabix

Lunch
Jacket Potato with Cheese (4) and Beans

Dinner
Vegetable Risotto

Snacks
Fruit Cooler Costa (6)
5 Millionaire Bites M&S (12.5)
10 Cal Jelly (0.5)
Alpen Bar (3)
Grapes

Total = 26 syns :(

I refrained actually but my evening didn't quite go to plan- shoved some fish fingers and chips in the oven and had it with WHITE BREAD... Then a vienesse whirl whilst watching bake off. I'm so rubbish at this!
At a friends tonight and we are having a takeaway- was supposed to be out for tea at a restaurant but we can't face the public lol.
Not sure where we are ordering from yet but I'll just do my best!
Millionaire's bites sound nice- in theory they are pretty low syn too, but so moreish!

Oh god the millionaire's bites are moreish! I'm like "ooh only 2.5 syns!" but after half the tub.....

Yesterday was loads better:

Breakfast
Weetabix

Lunch
McCain Jacket Potato (1) with Beans

Dinner
Spag Bol - quite a lot of cheese I won't lie, about 4 syns worth

Snacks
Chicken & Sweetcorn Mugshot
Alpen Bar (3)
Freddo (5)
Grapes