Extra Easy SW - 128 Days to be bikini ready!

Apple and blackberry crumble is my fav desert ever! Hope you enjoyed it.

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend, body attack sounds so harsh and scary, crumble will be running away with fear haha ... good luck with the plank.

Body Attack is scary! But you definitely feel like you've worked out! I have a confession though... I didn't do the plank. I was tired and couldn't be bothered. Will do it tonight.

Food was ok yesterday though

Breakfast
2 Weetabix & 200ml Semi Skimmed Milk

Lunch
Salad - Tomato, Cucumber, Red & Green Pepper, Carrot, Coucous (1 syn I think for Ainsley's?) & BBQ Chicken (1 syn half pack?)

Dinner
Speed Veg Risotto wih Heck Chicken Sausage (1 syn for 2 sausages)

Snacks
2 Alpen Bars (6)
Grapes
Banana
Cherry Underlayer Muller (1.5 )

Total = 10.5 syns

Ok so Body Attack didn't happen, my friend flaked out on me and I'm too scared of it to go on my own! But I have been out walking every night this week, mainly to hatch Pokémon eggs, but hey it still counts right?

Again food was ok,

Breakfast

Lunch
Salad - Tomato, Cucumber, Red & Green Pepper, Carrot, Couscous (1) & BBQ Chicken (1)

Dinner
Sausage (1.5 for 3 chicken ones) and Mash (nothing added) and Gravy (2.5)

Snacks
Alpen Bar (3)
Grapes
Cherry Underlayer Muller Light (1.5)
Quark Mousse & Strawberries (2 )

Total = 12.5 syns

I've finally found my groove @RosiePops ! It's encouraging now that I am losing weight too, inspires me to continue. Just 6 more pounds left to lose. Won't do it by my hol. but I'll be damn close if I continue at 1lb a week - I've got 5 weeks till hols!

I've finally found my groove @RosiePops ! It's encouraging now that I am losing weight too, inspires me to continue. Just 6 more pounds left to lose. Won't do it by my hol. but I'll be damn close if I continue at 1lb a week - I've got 5 weeks till hols!

Told you I'd be along :)

You WILL do it! You've got 5 weeks to go, you can easily do this!!

:character00116:

You really have found it- I knew you would, it's just the first couple of hurdles/refusals that are the hardest, but you've broken habits now and are reaping the rewards! You'll be very close and likely won't even notice that 1lb- you'll be too busy feeling fab and proud :D

I really need to tone up now, because sadly my pear shape is meaning my belly/bum/thighs are still a bit wobbly even with the weight loss. Hence the plank challenge. Which is not going well by the way, I can't do more than 30 secs at a time, so I'm aiming to do a few of those a day rather than all in one go.

Told you I'd be along :)

You WILL do it! You've got 5 weeks to go, you can easily do this!!

:character00116:

Nice to see you at last! :) 5 weeks today we fly so I'm going to be in the gym a lot between now and then!

SW fish goujons. They were OK, but could do with a bit of extra flavour. We're going to try them again with paprika or something added in

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
So yesterday was a bit 'off the wagon', but I'll try harder today, I promise!

Breakfast

Lunch
Salad - Tomato, Cucumber, Red & Green Pepper, Couscous (1) & BBQ Chicken (1)

Dinner
SW Fish Goujons (Says to count the breadcrumbs as 6 syns, but I weighed out 120g for 2 (it said 2 60g wholemeal rolls) and didn't use all of them, possibly about 2/3 so maybe I'll say 4 syns?) & Mash (nothing added)

Snacks
Grapes
Turkish Delight Muller Light
4 Choc Digestives (16)
M&S Choc Shortbread (approx. 17 syns)
Chicken Mugshot

Total = 35 syns :(

These things always just come at once! I was anticipating the biscuits cuz we always have biscuits on a Wednesday after swimming, but the choc shortbread took me by surprise lol.

These things always just come at once! I was anticipating the biscuits cuz we always have biscuits on a Wednesday after swimming, but the choc shortbread took me by surprise lol.

Oh my goodness, chocolate shortbread??? Sounds effing delicious!

How have you got on today?

Oh my goodness, chocolate shortbread??? Sounds effing delicious!

It was effing delicious! :D But very bad really. But at least I did want it, and didn't eat it for the sake of it.

Yesterday was better, today may not be brill because lunch is provided at work during a meeting, but will try to choose the best options.

Thursday
Breakfast

Lunch
Salad - Tomato, Cucumber, Red & Green Pepper, Carrot, Couscous (1) & BBQ Chicken (1)

Dinner
Jacket Potatoes with 40g Reduced Fat Cheese (5) and Beans

Snacks
Grapes
Chicken Mugshot
Vanilla Muller

Total = 7 syns

And we went pub with my father in law (he happened to be in the area, lives 3 hours away normally so it'd be rude not to!) had 2 cranberry juices, so a few extra syns on there but definitely not up to 15 so yay!

Honest to god, chocolate fingers will be my undoing! People are like "oh they're a low syn snack" - not when I devour the entire packet they're not!

However the fish must have helped ("if it swims it slims" is my new motto!) because I lost 1lb at yesterday's weigh in :bunnydance:
Love your new motto, going to up my fish intake next week... Worth a go !

Ok weekend was..... Well could have been better!

Friday
Breakfast

Lunch
5 Mini Sausage Rolls from M&S (approx. 16 syns) & a bag of Lightly Salted M&S Crisps -don't know the syns but if Walkers is 7, I'll say that.

Dinner
Salmon & Mash (no added extras) & Parsley Sauce (2 syns)

Snacks
4 Finger KitKat 11 1/2 syns
Several miniature Snicker/Twix/Galaxy from Celebrations tin. Quantity unknown.
Grapes
Chicken Mugshot

Total = At least 36.5 plus the chocolate

Saturday
Breakfast

2 Weetabix with Semi Skimmed Milk

Lunch
Chicken Mugshot

Dinner
Takeaway - Chicken Pakora, Lamb Tikka Masala, Rice, Naan Bread. loads of syns

Snacks
Alpen Bar (3)
Cupcake with thick icing, not sure of syns

Total = Hundreds

Sunday
Breakfast

Lunch
Sunday dinner- chicken, potatoes, cabbage, carrot, broccoli, gravy (2 syns)

Dinner
Pasta & 40g Reduced Fat Cheese (5)

Snacks
Alpen Bar (3)
Cherry Muller Light (1.5)

Total = 10 syns

We did a lot of walking plus I went to Body Pump yesterday morning for an hour, so I'm hoping that offsets a few of the syns! I'm most disappointed with Friday really, work provided lunch and I was expecting a nice sandwich from M&S but they only had mayo ones and I can't eat mayo so I ended up having bits to pick at cuz I hadn't bought anything with me. Next time I'll provide my own I think.

And we're back on it:

Monday
Breakfast

2 Weetabix with 200ml Semi Skimmed Milk

Lunch
Salad - Cucumber, Tomato, Red & Green Pepper, Carrot, Couscous & BBQ Chicken (1)

Dinner
Vegetable & Heck Chicken Sausage Risotto (1.5 syns)

Snacks
Alpen Bar (3)
Grapes
Banana
Quark Mousse with Options & a Teaspoon of Baileys (3)

Total = 8.5 syns

Rosiepops is that you?? I wondered where you'd got to!

Yesterday was very disappointing. It was all planned out, I was going to have very few syns in the day and save them for a slice of mom's birthday cake in the evening. And that went really well. Until teatime. When I got home and shortly afterwards the power went off, so I had no cooker, no kettle, nothing. So we ended up at McDonald's and there went my on plan day!

Breakfast
2 Weetabix & Semi Milk

Lunch
Salad, Couscous & BBQ Chicken (1)

Dinner
3 Chicken Select (unsure of syns, I've found something that said 12.5 syns for "Chicken Select" but doesn't specify if this is for 3 or 5 pieces)
Medium Fries (11.5)
Tropicana (4 - full bottle is 6 but only had 2/3)

Snacks
Grapes
Banana
Alpen Bar (3)
Slice of birthday cake (11 syns ish based on 20cal rule)

Total = 43 syns :( :( :( :(

Back