Extra Easy SW - 128 Days to be bikini ready!

Haha I'm sure you'll be back on it soon. You've inspired me to finally investigate how to change my username so it's not my full name anymore! How's your running going? I went for one on Tuesday evening, dear god I nearly died it was so hot!

I was over on syns again yesterday :( But I did do kettlebells class so I'm hoping it evens out!

Breakfast
2 Weetabix & 2ooml Milk

Lunch
Salad - couscous & BBQ Chicken (1)

Dinner
Sausage (1) & Mash & Gravy (2)

Snacks
Alpen Bar (3)
Quark Mousse with Options & Baileys (3)
Medium Costa Mango Cooler (11.5!!!)

Total = 21.5 syns - I actually wanted a small cooler (6 syns) but my friend bought me a medium and what can you do then? So I would have been on 16 syns if I'd had that!

I haven't been for a little while, 10 days maybe? Had such a busy couple of weeks. I've been working with OH so very active, just not running! I will try and go again probably tomorrow- I'm pretty achey today and have got loads to catch up on!
I saw on the bargains thread that B&M have got Jawbone fitness trackers on for £14.99 so I'm going to try and pick on of those up to keep an eye on things. When I get my head in the food game a bit better I'll start a diary again- probably early Sept.
I think it doesn't help that I'm not that bothered about losing weight at the moment!

At least you're active! And running isn't the be all and end all of fitness. What are the Jawbone fitness trackers? Are they like Fitbits?

No, if you're not bothered about losing weight then it's hard to get your head in the game. As you know it took me ages cuz I just couldn't get past my old attitude of "I can eat whatever I want without gaining". Hope your uni work is going well!

Yeah it helps that I realise now that if I miss a week I can actually get straight back into it where I left off rather than having to go back to multiples of 10 min runs.
Yeah from what I've read they are like Fitbits main rivals- they're usually around £70 I think but down to 15 so really want to snap one up if my store have them in!
Yeah I think I have your mindset! It also doesn't help that I've avoided the scales like the plague. My clothes still feel ok so I can't have done that much damage?!
Just getting back into it now- reading through some journals and making notes so I can just write it all up in my lit review. It's easier going than re-arranging chapters so I've had a decent morning! Thank you for asking x

Good, glad to hear it's going well. Little bit less stressful for you than previous weeks! Did you get a fitness tracker? I downloaded a running app the other day but it was pretty crappy so will have to try another one if I go out again. I've had a fairly productive week exercise-wise, ran Tuesday, Kettlebells Wednesday, Zumba yesterday, today off, then we'll see what I fancy tomorrow. May Wii Fit but it's so hot in our house I just can't be bothered!
So long as your clothes are ok, it can't be that bad... right? My tummy measurement is still no less than when I started but my clothes fit loads better, it's so confusing!

Yesterday was a back on plan day, turned down cake in the office again!

Breakfast
2 Weetabix & 200ml Semi Skimmed Milk

Lunch
Salad - Cucumber, Green & Red Pepper, Carrot, Couscous, BBQ Chicken (1)

Dinner
Jacket Potatoes with 40g Reduced Fat Cheese (5) and Beans

Snacks
Alpen Bar (3)
Thai Noodle Mug Shot (1)
Muller Light

Total = 10 syns

I haven't had chance to get out yet but hopefully this afternoon! I hope they've got them in- might call first and see.
Have you tried mapmyrun? That's the app I use and it's pretty good- you can log in from computer too to compare workouts.
I was going to weigh this morning but didn't want to spoil my weekend haha. I'm going to Leeds festival on Sunday so will try and have a clean break/fresh start after that. It will be boozy and foodie and ace, I can't wait :D

Hope you had a good time at Leeds :) My weekend was pretty bad again food wise and I'm a little bit disappointed in myself. But back on it (again!) today. Maintained at weigh in so not all bad, but looking less likely to shift those stubborn 4lb before holiday.

Friday
Breakfast

2 Weetabix, 200ml Semi Skimmed Milk

Lunch
Salad - Cucumber, Red & Green Pepper, Carrot, Couscous & BBQ Chicken (1)

Dinner
Spaghetti Bolognese & Sprinkle of cheese (2)

Snacks
Thai Noodle Mugshot (1)
Freddo (5)
Cherry Muller Light
Alpen Bar x 2 (6)

Total = 15 (though I feel I'm forgetting something now and there was more than that)

Saturday
Breakfast

2 Weetabix & 2ooml Semi Skimmed Milk

Lunch
Tomato & Herb Mugshot with BBQ Chicken (1)

Dinner
BBQ Ribs (x2) & 2 Cheese & Bacon Potato Skins (Syns TBC)

Snacks
Alpen Bar x2 (6)

Total = TBC

Sunday
Breakfast

2 Weetabix 200ml Milk

Lunch
Tomato, Mozzerella & Pesto Panini from Costa (24)

Dinner
Went out for Indian, poppadum, chicken pakora, lamb tikka malasa, naan bread, rice.....

We'll just write off Sunday eh?

It doesn't look too bad! Indians are hard because actual curries aren't that bad but resisting starters and naans is!
Chili Peppers at Leeds were fantastic but unfortunately something I ate disagreed with me pretty badly and I spent most of the day being sick :-(
Awful and I'm sure people thought I'd overdone it, but I only had one drink!
Hope you've had a nice weekend! X

Oh no! :( At least you got to see Chili Peppers I guess! I forgot to add on I had a whippy ice cream Sunday as well... And yesterday's 'back on it' sort of ended badly...

Breakfast
The usual Weetabix

Lunch
Salad - Tomato, Cucumber, Red & Green Pepper, Carrot, Couscous & Tinned Red Salmon (free? I think??)

Dinner
Went out to the pub, weather was nice , we sat outside.... I had a chicken burger which actually not 100% bad as it was just a piece of grilled chicken breast, tomato, lettuce & a brioche bun with chips. Obviously the bun and chips not brill, but the rest not bad.

Snacks
Grapes
Freddo (5)
Alpen Bar (3)
Orange Feelgood Juice (3 syns I think)

Total = ??

Yeah the tinned salmon wasn't in oil or anything so I'm hoping it's free. It's hard some sites say thing s are free, others say syns, it's a minefield! The brioche bun was lovely, but very syn heavy I would imagine. Still, there's still the rest of the week to get it together.

Monday
Breakfast

2 Weetabix & Milk

Lunch
Salad - Tomato, Cucumber, Red & Green Pepper, Carrot, Couscous & Tinned Salmon

Dinner
Speed Vegetable Risotto

Snacks
Grapes
3 Alpen Bars (argh!) 9 syns
Chicken & Sweetcorn Mugshot

Total = 9 syns :)

Now that I do like the sound of! I went to kettlebell class and most definitely sweated out the burger from Monday night!

Wednesday
Breakfast

Weetabix

Lunch
Salad- Tomato. Cucumber, Red & Green pepper, Carrot, Couscous & BBQ Chicken

Dinner
Spag Bol (small sprinkle of cheese, 2 syns)

Snacks
Grapes
Alpen Bar (only one today! 3 syns)
Freddo (5)
Quark Mousse & Strawberries (2)

Total = 12 syns

We are now 20 days to be bikini ready! Argh! But I am considerably lighter than at 128 days, so feeling better about it now!

It was so good.. I loved it, bit moreish but I was restrained and stuck to one.
I wondered when your holiday was, you've done really well!
Kettlebell class sounds hard! I've been working all day and absolutely wiped. Could just sleep! Takeaway curry tonight (on plan- I have budgeted syns) so long as I can avoid naan bread I will be fine!

Kettlebell class was hard! But I don't hurt as much today as I thought i was going to, which concerns me, I'm scared it's going to hit me tomorrow and I won't be able to move.

Oooh takeaway curry, lovely :) We're out for a meal Saturday (again! More syns! More expense!) but will be sticking to steak and treating myself with chips and that will be it. Stay strong, avoid the naan!

I will! I promise! I've got it all planned out in my head, and am enjoying feeling in control!
Agh I know what you mean. It's annoying but at the same time it's meals out and stuff that are enjoyable & part of life. Steak is always a good option too..
I've got a work meeting at a pizza place(!) tomorrow night, not sure how to handle that one. Then a belated birthday treat of afternoon tea on Sunday! I think I will just embrace that one and get back on it afterwards. I've been looking forward to it for ages!

Yeah you're right, meals out are very much an enjoyable part of life, one that I don't want to give up! Have you thought how to handle the pizza place meeting? Or you just embracing the pizza?

Definitely embrace the afternoon tea! I've got one booked for my birthday and I intend to eat all the cake!

Thursday
Breakfast

Weetabix

Lunch
Salad, Couscous, BBQ Chicken

Dinner
Jacket Potatoes with Cheese (5) and Beans

Snacks
Chicken & Sweetcorn Mugshot
Alpen Bar (3)
Quark Mousse & Strawberries (2)

Total = 10 syns