Extra Easy SW - 128 Days to be bikini ready!

I know! The lack of fizzy really holds me back, but I've tried it several times and just urgh no lol. I try and stick with cranberry juice if I can cuz the Britvic ones are only a couple of syns each. But to be fair the FeelGoods I had work out about 4 syns each, so not REALLY bad, but not as good as tap water.

Haha I'm not dead, just been a weird couple of days. We had a meeting at work yesterday and chances are within a year we'll all be redundant. So there's something to look forward to. Hence my diet yesterday very much went out the window, with ice cream, chocolate cake... syns galore. Back on it today. At least i can be thin and unemployed.

Yeah it's kind of streamlining the business i think. Officially my job role won't be made redundant, but they're likely to move it to head office which is an hour and a half away from where I live so I won't be going with it.

But onwards and upwards, going to get my overtime in and pay my debts off so I'm better financially by this time next year, just in case.

And in the meantime I'm going to concentrate on my weight loss because that's not costing me anything, I can still be bikini ready for September! I did just eat a Ripple though.....

Yeah, it's not a fixed plan as such, but it's a bit of one - get the debt gone and maybe save a bit extra as well, having money in the bank never hurt! At the moment I work in stock control for an oil company (it is as exciting as it sounds!), but realistically my skill set and experience is admin/customer service based. But I REALLY don't want to go back to customer service. I keep thinking it could be an opportunity to retrain and do something I really want to do. But what?? I don't really want to work at all.

By the way, there are Magnums now.... There's going to have to be a line drawn under this week...

Sorry to hear about your bad news on the work front! At least you have some warning so can start looking for something suitable.

Have your treats and draw a line under it tomorrow!

Thanks guys :) Don't know whether I feel better or worse today, there's indication that it may be sooner and that's worrying. But we shall see. Until then I'm not going to stress, and certainly not stress eat!

The last couple of days my meals have been on plan, but the treats have been a bit out of control. I've been having overnight oats for breakfast & smoked salmon, extra light Philadelphia and Ryvita (x4 @ 1 syn) for lunch then we had sweet and sour chicken & noodles last night. But I had a white chocolate Magnum (15), Ripple (9) and 2 cocktails (who knows?). So today we have started with the overnight oats and will see what happens...

Not to worry, it could have been worse! What cocktails did you have? I love cocktails :p
I can't blame you for not wanting to go into customer service again- it's a tough job for sure. Admin would be good though, hours are usually fairly pleasant, but if you want to think about retraining there's loads of options!
Have a think about what kind of hours you'd ideally like and what you like doing best/the kind of people you want to work with/for. There's loads of courses you can do online/from home or even night class at college. But you've got a degree so there should be lots open to you already- I see jobs in e.g. management that just specify they want someone with a degree. Sometimes the subject doesn't matter so much, but a degree shows you have a good work ethic/motivation/time management and written skills.
Let me know if you want to brainstorm together :p x

Thanks @RosiePops :) Yeah brainstorming could be good, I really don't know what I want to do. I took this job because of the hours and lack of stress. I used to be a hotel manager and the hours were ridiculous, I was never at home, and the customers were awkward and it was all very stressful. So I'd like to stick with the 9-5 Monday-Friday, especially since OH took a new job to be on those hours too so we could spend more time together. All I ever find online is HGV Driver/Warehouse Operative/Part time/Low paid/ Crap. I don't really want to work at all is half the problem lol.

Also, not going to bore you with yesterday's eating because it was not on plan, I'm sure you get the gist if I tell you I had 2/3 packet of chocolate digestives for lunch!

Hey Heather!

Hows did it go today?

@My-year2012 it was not good, nor was the weekend. Highlights include: pizza for lunch Friday & Sunday, Indian meal out Saturday night, Costa Mozzerella Panini....

So, been to Asda, stocked back up on free foods, back on it this week. Feeling like a proper bloater. Got like 60 days to be bikini ready now and no further forward than I was at 128 :(

You can still do it Heather, we all fall off the wagon from time to time. Draw a line under and get back on plan! Have you tried sp days? I did my first couple this weekend and found them pretty easy actually so maybe give them a go for an extra boost?

You can still do it Heather, we all fall off the wagon from time to time. Draw a line under and get back on plan! Have you tried sp days? I did my first couple this weekend and found them pretty easy actually so maybe give them a go for an extra boost?

Thanks Evie :) It was a weird week last week with the announcement at work and then we had a hectic weekend and I fell into the "well the week's already been bad, may as well stay bad" trap. So new day, new week, new start. I want to go to the gym and exercise more, but I'm really struggling to find the time! Who is it on here that's doing the 30 day squat challenge? I know someone is....

I don't actually know what SP days are...

I've got to day 11 on it before, my legs were killing!

SP days are speed and protein days so is like the old success express days. You have 2 healthy extra Bs, 1 hex a. You avoid free foods unless they are high in protein such as chicken, eggs ect. And have half a plate of speed. I've seen a photo explaining it before so I'll see if I can find it for you

Hmm... Will need to do some meal planning for next week and give it a go. I'm so sick of thinking what to have for dinner all the time, we're having the same meals week in week out and it's boring!

I know the feeling, I'm going to use the babies nap time later and meal plan/make a shopping list ready for tomorrow! Gonna try some new recipes. I've joined a Facebook group which is for slimming world and lots of recipes get posted there

Back