Extra Easy SW - 128 Days to be bikini ready!

I haven't been on the Wii for about a week, it's going to shout at me! lol. But I have been to the gym and we've walked a lot playing Pokemon Go lol :p So it's not too bad really. I don't think I'll have time tonight so may set aside an hour tomorrow to have a go on it again. I need to get to grips with the Step Aerobics on it - I couldn't keep up!

Well down on the 1lb loss

Well down on the 1lb loss

Thanks :) I'm really beginning to notice a change now, I can fit into my work trousers for the first time in a year.

Uh oh lol it will be asking where you have been ;)
Sounds like you've had plenty of exercise anyway! The stepping thing is a funny one- it looks quite simple but you've got to get the rhythm right! I can always feel the burn in my outer thighs after it though, the ones where you step to the side!

I know! It looked really simple and starts off quite simple then it was step left, no right, no forward again oh no left, back arrrrghh!!! Lol. Going to try again tonight.

Yesterday was a good day, resisted cake at work AGAIN.

Breakfast
2 weetabix & 200ml Semi Skimmed Milk

Lunch
Salad - Tomato, Cucumber, Lettuce, Red & Green pepper, Carrot, Couscous and BBQ Chicken Chunks (1 syn)

Dinner
Salmon & Pasta with quark sauce (experiment, not enough quark, bit dry, but ate it anyway!)

Snacks
Grapes
Chicken & Sweetcorn Mugshot
Vanilla Muller Light
Cadbury Strawberry Pot of Joy (8 syns)

Total = 9 syns

Plus however many syns there are in one Giant Cadbury's Button whch is all I had when everyone else had cake at work!

So, yesterday, had a wobble, nearly had a cake, but, miraculously, DIDN'T! So proud of myself you would not believe!

Breakfast
2 Weetabix & 200ml Semi Skimmed milk

Lunch
Salad - Lettuce, Cucumber, Tomato, Carrot, Red & Green peper, Couscous & BBQ Chicken ( 1 syn)

Dinner
Bit of a disaster really- had the SW Pulled pork, which was nice, but failed to buy anything to go with it so had... meat for dinner lol. Which led to a crumpet later on as I wasn't full.

Snacks
Banana
Grapes
Freddo (5)
Crumpet (5)
1/2 tsp butter (1)

Total = 12 syns

Yeah realistically chips or wedges would probably have been the way forward, but oh well. Using the rest of the meat for with my salad for lunch now, so it wasn't a waste.

I'm really trying very hard now, I thought yesterday about the cakes - what I really wanted was a chocolate chip muffin but because that was 19 syns, I was looking at the jam and cream doughnut at 11 syns to stay within my syns for the day. But then I thought that's not the cake I want, so why have one at all? Just having one for the sake of it. So I didn't have one and had a Freddo in the evening instead.

It's finally getting there @RosiePops , choosing the healthy option is becoming more of a habit than just eating for the sake of it. Did go over on syns yesterday (my post-swim Wednesday night biscuit habit is hard to crack!) but aiming to be back under again today.

Wednesday
Breakfast

Oat So Simple porridge with 180ml Semi Skimmed Milk (HexA &B)

Lunch
Salad - Cucumber, Tomato, Red & Green pepper, Couscous, leftover Pulled Pork

Dinner
Spaghetti Bolognese

Snacks
Grapes
Banana
chocolate Orange Muller Light
2 chocolate Digestives (8)
2 Chocolate Hobnobs (10)

Total = 18

But, girlies, feeling a little disheartened at the minute - as well as weighing, I've also been measuring once a month, and whilst I've lost 8lb since starting SW at the end of April, I have lost 0 inches from my belly, which is where I really want it to go from! That's the only fat bit of me! Any ideas?

I'm going to do the plank challenge starting today, try and get my core worked a bit. I googled it and balance exercise etc is supposed to be good so the Wii fit should help too

Wow, well done with all the cake resisting!! :)

Do you think your measurements are accurate? I never measure as mine are always all over the place - think it depends exactly what position you have the tape measure?? Surely you've lost inches if you can now fit into trousers for the first time in a year - I think that tells you more than the tape measure.... Plus 8lb is a lot, especially as you are already at a healthy weight so can't have much excess fat. Try not to get disheartened - what I think are the 2 most important factors (clothes fit and weight) are most definitely showing great progress :) x

Wow, well done with all the cake resisting!! :)

Do you think your measurements are accurate? I never measure as mine are always all over the place - think it depends exactly what position you have the tape measure?? Surely you've lost inches if you can now fit into trousers for the first time in a year - I think that tells you more than the tape measure.... Plus 8lb is a lot, especially as you are already at a healthy weight so can't have much excess fat. Try not to get disheartened - what I think are the 2 most important factors (clothes fit and weight) are most definitely showing great progress :) x

Thanks @littlemisspiggy16 :) Yeah I guess you're right, the trousers wouldn't fit if there were no difference at all. I started the 30 day plank challenge last night, 20 seconds which is about the current level I can manage anyway - not looking forward to the end when it's like 5 minutes! Lol.

Had an early weigh in this morning because I won't get chance tomorrow and lost another 1lb :-D So pleased it's finally paying off!

So yesterday was one of my lowest syn days ever, and I introduced my friend to the quark choccy mousse - she loved it!

Thursday
Breakfast

2 Weetabix with 200ml Semi Skimmed Milk

Lunch
Salad - Cucumber, Tomato, Red & Green Pepper, Couscous & leftover Pulled pork

Dinner
SW Sweet & Sour Chicken with Noodles

Snacks
Grapes
chicken & Sweetcorn Mugshot
Freddo (5)
Quark Choc Mousse & Strawberries (2)

Total = 7 syns

So was away all weekend at a hen do, I am SO tired now it is ridiculous! But we had a great time, and my eating wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I have no idea of syns, but it was really a better weekend than previous 'normal' weekends!

So Friday:

Breakfast
Oat So Simple Porridge with 180ml Semi Skimmed Milk

Lunch
Salad - Tomato, Cucumber, Red & Green Peppers, Couscous, leftover Pulled Pork

Dinner
Speed Vegetable Risotto (bit hot this time - too many peppers!)

Snacks
2 Choccy Digestives (8)
1 M&S brownie bite (2)
Quark & Options Mousse with Strawberries (2)
Banana

Total = 12 syns

Saturday
Breakfast

2 Weetabix & 200ml Semi Skimmed Milk

Lunch
Smoked Haddock Fishcakes x2 with Salad (no mayo or dressings)

Dinner
Tapas at La Tasca, don't even know what some of it was but it was nice little bits of picky food, so I didn't overindulge. Had a little bit of the dessert, but nothing like what I would normally have.

Snacks
None!
Had a few glasses of cranberry/orange juice & one with Malibu, but nothing crazy alcohol syns wise!

Sunday
Breakfast

Fresh Fruit & Low Fat Yoghurt + 2 Mini Croissants

Lunch
Bad bad bad - Cheese Panini and Fries. first time I've had bread in ages, didn't feel great after it!

Dinner
3 Chicken Select Meal from McDonalds with Strawberry Milkshake

Snacks
Packet Ready Salted Kettle Chips
Banana

So, all in all not brilliant but could have been considerably worse! Back on plan today and Asda shop tonight to stock back up.

So glad you had a great hen do .... I must confess I'm desperately feeling like a cake now after reading about all your cake temptations around you haha.

Well done you on not having one!!!!

My hubby next to me right now dipping mini donuts in chocolate sauce!!! ... I'm being good though and eating a Muller Light Yogurt ... have you tried the new Turkish delight one? They are delish

So glad you had a great hen do .... I must confess I'm desperately feeling like a cake now after reading about all your cake temptations around you haha.

Well done you on not having one!!!!

My hubby next to me right now dipping mini donuts in chocolate sauce!!! ... I'm being good though and eating a Muller Light Yogurt ... have you tried the new Turkish delight one? They are delish

Honest to god I'm surrounded by people who just want to eat cake! It's taken a long time to reach the point where I can say no. I have had the Turkish Delight one, but Asda don't seem to have it in often so I tend to end up sticking with the multipack flavours. Banana and Custard is my favourite though, yum!

That could have been a lot worse, you did really well! And put my weekend of pizza and gin and cider to shame lol x

Haha but your weekends have been putting mine to shame for a long time! And it was your birthday, so pizza is perfectly acceptable.

So "back on track" Monday was a little over syns, but will be good the rest of the week, promise.

Breakfast
2 Weetabix with 200ml Semi Skimmed Milk

Lunch
Jacket potato (McCain 1 syn) & Beans

Dinner
Speed Vegetable Risotto

Snacks
Thai Noodle Mug Shot (1)
Freddo (5)
Milky Bar buttons (8)
Cadbury Animal Biscuits (5)

Total = 20 syns

God I could eat the Cadbury's Animals all day!

Back