Sw 2nd time around. Miataiblues weightloss diary

Don't worry about the lb gain, you've got back on it that's the main thing x

A pound isn't too bad really:)
Stop the self sabotage and get back to it! :D
Remember Chocolate is bad, really really bad :D
Tell it to stop calling you! :D

Good lass for getting back on it xx food looks good x

Food looking great - keep up the good work x

Thank you :) the gain has definitely made me determined this week and I've noticed that I only need a couple more lbs to break through the 200lbs barrier! I haven't been under 200lbs for a few years so that is my next mini goal.

Hmmm so did I just dream that I filled in yesterday's diary? Or has it just disappeared into cyber space somewhere? I could have sworn that I posted it on here and now I can't see it :-/

Oh well, onto today's diary.

I've finally started my Christmas shopping properly! I was a bit peed off with Argos though and their £5/£10 vouchers for spending £50/£100 offer. I spent a whopping £370 so assumed I would get £35 back in vouchers, only to be told that it was anything over £100 was a £10 voucher and not 'per £100' like I had thought so still only got a £10 voucher :-( . Oh well, you live and learn lol and at least most of the kids presents are bought.

The hubby did the weekly shop after work today as I didn't have time to do both the weekly shop and Christmas shopping. I wrote him a shopping list with items and amounts, thinking he couldn't go far wrong, and he didn't, apart from trying to get a cauliflower (which wasn't even on the list) instead of cornflour lmao :-D . Surely my handwriting isn't that bad!

Breakfast today was a couple of plums and chocolate and caramel and rocky road hi-fi bars.

As it was almost time for the school run when I got back from town, lunch was a banana and a satsuma topped with a coconut and lime mullerlight.

Tea was spaghetti bolognese topped with 50g of low low cheese (7 syns).

Snacks were an apple, satsuma, twix finger (5.5 syns) and a chocolate fudge options (2.5 syns) xx

Total syns for the day = 15

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3792047441.jpg
    image-3792047441.jpg
    442.7 KB · Views: 29
Thank you :) the gain has definitely made me determined this week and I've noticed that I only need a couple more lbs to break through the 200lbs barrier! I haven't been under 200lbs for a few years so that is my next mini goal.

Hmmm so did I just dream that I filled in yesterday's diary? Or has it just disappeared into cyber space somewhere? I could have sworn that I posted it on here and now I can't see it :-/

I've finally started my Christmas shopping properly! I was a bit peed off with Argos though and their £5/£10 vouchers for spending £50/£100 offer. I spent a whopping £370 so assumed I would get £35 back in vouchers, only to be told that it was anything over £100 was a £10 voucher and not 'per £100' like I had thought so still only got a £10 voucher :-( . Oh well, you live and learn lol and at least most of the kids presents are bought.

The hubby did the weekly shop after work today as I didn't have time to do both the weekly shop and Christmas shopping. I wrote him a shopping list with items and amounts, thinking he couldn't go far wrong, and he didn't, apart from trying to get a cauliflower (which wasn't even on the list) instead of cornflour lmao :-D . Surely my handwriting isn't that bad!

Breakfast today was a couple of plums and chocolate and caramel and rocky road hi-fi bars.

As it was almost time for the school run when I got back from town, lunch was a banana and a satsuma topped with a coconut and lime mullerlight.

Snacks were an apple, satsuma, twix finger (5.5 syns) and a chocolate fudge options (2.5 syns) xx

I sent hubby out yesterday for a few things and he came home with 2 things off the list lol

Haha! We've always been quite a 'traditional' couple so I've stayed at home with the kids and done the shopping and all the housewifey things while he's been the breadwinner but now I'm back working, he's going to have to do more of my stuff. I've got to admit, I'm a bit of a control freak lol. I like to do everything so that it's done my way :-D xx

Haha! We've always been quite a 'traditional' couple so I've stayed at home with the kids and done the shopping and all the housewifey things while he's been the breadwinner but now I'm back working, he's going to have to do more of my stuff. I've got to admit, I'm a bit of a control freak lol. I like to do everything so that it's done my way :-D xx

Yes im exactly the same lol x

next time at Argos, do £50-100 transactions and not in one hit :D....that might work?:D
I go shopping on my own or with OH, otherwise he would just come back with loads of other stuff not needed :D

Yeah, that's what I should have done. My dad said to take £270 of the stuff back, as I already have a £10 voucher for the first £100, and ring it through in 3 transactions lol. I know it's only £25 but it's £25 that could buy another present or 2 that hasn't got to come out of my pocket lol :-D

So, breakfast yesterday was toast (heb) with 2tsps of flora light (1 syn) and 4tsps of blackcurrant jam (2 syns) with a satsuma.

Lunch was butternut squash soup.

Tea was egg fried rice with onion, mushrooms and peas and lemon chicken (2 syns).

Snacks were a pack of skips (4.5 syns), a twix finger (5.5 syns), a plum and a satsuma xx

Attachments

• image-1911980135.jpg
    image-1911980135.jpg
    488.6 KB · Views: 31
It's very tempting to do that i bet?! :D lemon chicken sounds good :)
It 'was' tempting until I nipped back in yesterday for 2 more things which I'd reserved on Black Friday as there was no way I would have actually set foot in a shop on Friday for fear of a black eye or something! Lmao. Anyway it took 45 mins of waiting! I was in and out of Argos in 20 mins the other day with 22 items. I hate how busy the shops get near Christmas but I order park vouchers which don't come until the middle of November so I can't do my shopping any earlier.

The lemon chicken was very lemony lol. I've never ordered it from the chinese so didn't know what it was supposed to taste like but my dad said it was nice and it's one of his favourite chinese dishes xx

Yesterday I had a blip and forgot lunch as I was in town but I did manage the full 15 syns. That's 3 days in a row that I've managed the full lot :)

Breakfast was dippy eggs with soldiers (heb) and 2tsps of flora light (1 syn).

Tea was cheeseburger quiche (bit of a burger theme this week lol) using 20g of low low (1/2 hea) with southern fried chips (0.5 syns), salad and 2tbsps of ex light mayo (1 syn)

Snacks were an apple, banana, galaxy bar (6.5 syns), drumstick lolly (3.5 syns) and a chocolate fudge options (2.5 syns) xx

Attachments

• image-4216415237.jpg
    image-4216415237.jpg
    369.7 KB · Views: 34
Food sounds good x

I hate shopping anytime when it's busy, does my head in LOL
But if anyone was going to fight me over an iem , i would make sure i won! LOL

cheeseburger quiche sounds interesting? :)

Lol like your style xx yes im intrigued about the cheeseburger quiche too x

Just catching up I haven't been around much. don't worry about the little gain you seem to be very much back on track now so well done and keep up the good work. Think I'm going to make some soup this week as the days are just so cold now.

I started my xmas shopping too yesterday well I tried to but everywhere was so busy I got a headache & left, got a few things but not everything. Think online shopping will be my saviour!

Can't believe what happened in argos that would annoy me too. They have same offer on here in Ireland to spend €50 get €5 etc.

Hope your having a nice Sunday :)

I hate shopping anytime when it's busy, does my head in LOL But if anyone was going to fight me over an iem , i would make sure i won! LOL cheeseburger quiche sounds interesting? :)
Lol like your style xx yes im intrigued about the cheeseburger quiche too x
I like to write a list (I'm a bit OCD with lists lol), get what I need and leave. I hate waiting and queuing. The hubby may take the pee out of my list making but i don't see him moaning when I'm done shopping quickly lmao.

The cheeseburger quiche is really nice. I tweaked a recipe and mixed the cooked mince into the quiche instead of using it as a base as the recipe said.
http://www.slimmingeats.com/blog/cheeseburger-quiche#.VHoGStkgGc2

Just catching up I haven't been around much. don't worry about the little gain you seem to be very much back on track now so well done and keep up the good work. Think I'm going to make some soup this week as the days are just so cold now. I started my xmas shopping too yesterday well I tried to but everywhere was so busy I got a headache & left, got a few things but not everything. Think online shopping will be my saviour! Can't believe what happened in argos that would annoy me too. They have same offer on here in Ireland to spend EUR50 get EUR5 etc. Hope your having a nice Sunday :)
Hi NewMe and thanks. I'm determined to lose this week.

I need to make some more soups. I'm going to make more pea and ham this week I think as I haven't made any for a while. They're great for when I'm in a rush. Straight from the freezer to the microwave lol.

I need to update the kids Christmas lists of things that I've bought and hopefully that will be them almost done and then it's on to the rest of the family and the wrapping! OMG the wrapping!! :-/ lmao xx

Cheers for the recipe x will try that next week x

No problem, hope you enjoy it :)

Well I've sorted the kids lists and only need 1 more present for our middle one, a selection box each and then their stocking fillers :)

I made another scanbran cake and as I was putting the ingredients together, I realised that I'm pretty sure I forgot to put any sweetner in the last one lmao. That could be why it tasted awful! This one was much nicer although I might make some kind of topping on the next one.

Breakfast today was a cherry mullerlight and a banana.

Lunch was lamb with new potatoes, carrots, broccoli, roast butternut squash, parsnips and potatoes, 2 yorkshires (4 syns) and gravy (2 syns) with 2tbsps of mint sauce (1 syn).

Tea/pudding was a banoffe style thing. 1 double chocolate and 1 chocolate and caramel hi-fi bar (heb) chopped up and topped with sliced banana, a toffee mullerlight and 1tbsp of toffee sauce (2.5 syns). Everyone else had apple pie and custard which would have cost me 14.5 syns! Mine probably tasted nicer anyway lol.

Snacks were 2 pieces of scanbran cake (3 syns). I messed up the cutting a bit as I was supposed to cut it into 8 which would have also been 1.5 syns each but I cut it into 10 which worked out at 1.1 syns so still had to count them as 1.5 :-( xx

Total syns for the day = 12.5

Attachments

• image-3569809274.jpg
    image-3569809274.jpg
    429.6 KB · Views: 33
Your scan bran cake looks good! :D
It helps if you put ALL the ingredients in lol
I'm thinking a bout a topping of some sort too...
And my Donna heRd someone at group mention the curly wurly one so will have to make that soon :)
Your dessert sounds good !
That's another thing about SW I like you can just invent something you fancy ! :D

Back