SW and Boobs

ive started to notice im losing my boobs lol,

my 36C cup bra is way too big so i reckon ive gone down to 34 C now but i dunno xx

I want my bra size to go down so i pray slimming world helps this area, lol but hubby doesn't want them to, he he x

Well i;ve just put a 38D on and it fits before i started slimming world i was a 42 G LOLZ. I'm soooooo very happy as i hated my boobs so big really really hated them so finally going down and down to a reasonable size. Hopefully will be back in a b when this is all finished :D

Mine has shrivelled, yes! I have lost a stone and sling with a loss of back fat I have lost loads of boob
I don't mind too much as I had boob to lose but they are rather saggy :( having breastfed 4 kids I think that's inevitable and I don't mind losing them if it means losing wobble from the rest of me too :)

Sling- along!!! Blooming predictive phone lol

If you go on to naturallyclose.Co.uk they do great bras for big sizes and do some two packs really nice at £16 so £8 a bra give it a go they really pretty x

Kimmy b said:
If you go on to naturallyclose.Co.uk they do great bras for big sizes and do some two packs really nice at £16 so £8 a bra give it a go they really pretty x

This site is great! I buy all mine from them and their sister site simplyyours. Rather dangerously they have the Option to open an account as well but the interest rates are hideous!

Thanks kimmyb!!!!

Sounds great will check it out now :)

Ruth
x

I too have always had the 'bulge over the top' problem. Last time I measured, I was a 44C I think, which is drastically wrong! I currently wear a 38D, but some styles simply don't fit, giving me the 4 boob effect. I'm also losing a lot of 'bulk' off the top of them, making them a bit saggier, and they don't look quite so 'pretty' in a balconette bra anymore :(

I have a few ones which will do me for the time being, and once I am closer to target, I will treat myself to a drawer full of ones which fit beautifully. Every time I'm in Primark I always have a quick look and pick up the odd 38D, as they seem to fit me. La Senza 38D cause me to bulge :( But I don't want them to shrink toooooo much

I cant wear balconettes if i have money to spend ill go to M&S (i got measured there) they do fill cups so the '4 boob' isnt a problem for me! I can't be higher than a 42 back surely! Ill take a pic to see if i can show u what i mean!! I will be wearing clothes tho haha! :p

Ruth
x

These are my 'before' photographs!!

ruth11.jpg

ruth111.jpg

My top is an 18 and my skirt is a 14/16?!

Ruth
x

Oh- and that is me in my Avatar picture below my name- not that you'd ever know :(

Ruth
x

I went to Asda yesterday and did the 'bra on the ribs' thing and im a 44F!!!! :(
Oh goodness! I hope I go down :(

Ruth
x

I have found that my back size has gone down but my boobs have stayed the same so my cup size has gone up. When I started I was about a 42B (although I was never measured at this size) and now I am a 38C / 36D!! The last time I was the weight I am now I was a 38B so I think a lot depends on hormones, age, exercise/fitness levels, etc. I like my boobs as they are now but I still have 1st13 to go to my target weight so I hope they don't disappear!!

Good luck with yours and if the back pain continues then see your GP. My cousin had hers reduced on the NHS for that exact reason x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I went to Asda yesterday and did the 'bra on the ribs' thing and im a 44F!!!! :(
Oh goodness! I hope I go down :(

Ruth
x
Did it fit better though? and make things feel comfier?

I drove myself mad trying to get a bra that was comfy and did what it was supposed to, now its just trying to keep up with the change in size all the time...
Like you I thought I was big -but mine was nearly all back and squidgy bit where the band goes so I was only a D cup -as I have lost weight I have lost from both areas -but most from under my band so the cup size is bigger in proportion -so Im a 38E/F and about to become a 36F -BUT overall they are smaller ....

It feels lots better cheers Capricorn!
But they always do at first and then they drop :(

We will see- hopefully!!!!!

OrangeRachel- im about to come off the pill and go on the Coil- wonder if they'll change.... through hormones and stuff! My mum said I could get them reduced on the NHS because of back pain :)

Ruth
x

I'm still waiting for mine to shrink..
sounds like I've got bigger moobs than some of you ladies do at this point... :(

you could always join the army, they'll pay for a boob reduction if you want one ( and to pin your ears back if they stick out )..
I suppose it's so that the armour vest fits better and you don't set any trip wires off :)

Hi

I understand your back pain and problems. I'm a 32hh - so not big across my back but silly big boobs. I few years ago i lost lots of weight and only went down to 32h so still very big.

Please dont think i'm being rude (i'm in two minds whether to write this as i dont want it to come across wrong) but i dont think you're wearing the correct bra looking at your photo. I'm saying this because you're shape looks just like me before i got properly fitted. I thought my bra's fitted fine, then the first properly fitted one i brought and put on i couldnt believe the side profile difference and the 'lift' it gave me. Yes i still have back/neck/shoulder ache, i still ahve funny little veins on the tops of my shoulders and dents on the tops of my shoulders but have so much more lift and comfty bras now.

For years i got measured a M&S which turns out was all the badly fitting bras i wore. Then i got measured at bravissmo and now thats the only place i'll get my bras. Yes my cheapest bra's are about £28 each but they look so much better and are so much more comfortable. You can get fitted in bravissmo check out the makes and then order them from cheaper places online.

I have been ok'd for a breast reduction on the NHS, but as you my concern would be not being able to breast feed when i hopefully have children.

I hope you take my post as its meant and dont think i'm rude.

Hxx

The Nhs will pay for reductions if your boobs are causing physical and mental distress both myself and my mum have had one on the Nhs and I went on to breastfeed three children. It's not guaranteed you'll be able to it's 50/50. I would definitely get measured at bravissimo too I've found them to be the best and you don't have to buy their bras buy them elsewhere. Good luck

Back