SW and Boobs

Having lost 2 stone I actually went out his weekend to buy new bras as the baggy cups on mine were looking odd under Tshirts.

The largest I've been is a 42J and I am now at my smallest for a long time @ 36G.

I measured myself before going and judging by the measurment charts I should have been 42H.

The bra I have been wearing was a 36GG so I just went down a cup, Debenhams were very good at fitting, didn't try M&S as they have never done bras big enough for me.

I do tend to find a bra I like and buy all the colours, and have paid up to £38 for each.

Hi Everyone,

Have just been on bravissimos website and the nearest store to me is Leeds- do I need to book in to be measured?
Im not under any obligation to buy either? Reptara- I think ill go through to Leeds and get measured because im starting to sit hunched! :( Then just buy them from Debenhams etc :)

Donna1508- are they doing larger backsizes too? I can only find a 38/40 and I need 42+!!

MissHP- of course you're not being rude :) its just me trying to save money :) Ill go through to Leeds and get measured :)

Thanks for all of the advice :)

Ruth
x

Also went running for the 1st time yesterday- 5 miles!!!! And my boobs now have small green bruises :(
anyone else get this or am I just a weirdo ;)

Ruth
x

You should see me trying jumping jacks when I'm doing 30 day shred. i am in danger of taking out my own eye sometimes :)

You should see me trying jumping jacks when I'm doing 30 day shred. i am in danger of taking out my own eye sometimes :)

Heehee im an ex-aerobics instructor so I know what you mean :)

Im trying to get back into it all!!!
Had an accident and THREW the weight on!

Have you tried Spotty Dogs? They'll REALLY take your eyes out :D

Ruth
x

I got an aptly named "shock absorber" bra when I got the 30 day shred as I knew there was no way I was going to control my *assets* whilst leaping about ... now it ain't attractive, and it was initially a 2 person job to fasten both lots of eyes up -but god its good -no wibble at all :D. I started jogging on Saturday and again I swear I was the only woman I saw who wasn't bouncing about....

I got an aptly named "shock absorber" bra when I got the 30 day shred as I knew there was no way I was going to control my *assets* whilst leaping about ... now it ain't attractive, and it was initially a 2 person job to fasten both lots of eyes up -but god its good -no wibble at all :D. I started jogging on Saturday and again I swear I was the only woman I saw who wasn't bouncing about....

I have one and its great, I wear it for the gym and nothing moves.
Being a 36G I need to make sure that I don't ghet blak eyes or kill someone.

I don't believe any of the measuring guides are right, according to them I'm a 44b, but a bra that size slides up over my boobs and the underwires are too big.

So I went into M&S picked up several different sizes and discovered I'm a 40c, mind that will be less next time I buy!

Also bras should be renewed every three months, and only ever handwash.
Nah I don't listen to that either!

I've told my hubby not to get attached to my boobs as when I was 9 1/2-10 stone I was a 32a!

Yes i have a few shock absorbers and they are amazing can be pricey but serious you do not move at all. Great things. Also asda sports bras are pretty good. 6 quid and come in black and pink or white and black :D. The is good for keeping things still though not as good as the SA

I swear to my shock absorber bra, without it I wouldn't do any form of physical activity, even running up the stairs in a normal bra hurts me. Im a 38 E/F.

I have one and its great, I wear it for the gym and nothing moves.
Being a 36G I need to make sure that I don't ghet blak eyes or kill someone.
I must have one in the wrong size then cos mine is a shick absorber too and it is next to useless. I'm only a 40D which is not exactly enormous!

With regards to running, I wear my sports bra (again i got it from bravissimo - can't think if the make sorry) and on top of that i wear a very snug (not painfully tight but i do have to squeaze into it) sports crop top (nike one). I joke that i have a uni boob as they squish to one with wearing both, but its the only thing thats comfortable to exercise in. Its not so mush fun trying to pull the crop top off when i'm hot after though lol

Hxx

Have just been to see my physiotherapist today. No running whatsoever :( I had an accident whilst working for a very well known large supermarket chain who has Jamie Oliver as their Advertiser. I'm currently suing them for constructive dismissal and for when a spillage was left on a floor after being seen. Just been told today that my pelvis isn't inline and that I have no strong muscles in my stomach abs legs and hip :( so no exercise apart from swimming

Have just been to see my physiotherapist today. No running whatsoever :( I had an accident whilst working for a very well known large supermarket chain who has Jamie Oliver as their Advertiser. I'm currently suing them for constructive dismissal and for when a spillage was left on a floor after being seen. Just been told today that my pelvis isn't inline and that I have no strong muscles in my stomach abs legs and hip :( so no exercise apart from swimming

Sorry to hear that Trefoil, but swimming is a good all round exercise (as you know :)), and it's better to have found out now in-case any further damage may be done.
Try not to let it get you down and you can always vent on here :D

Im laid on the sofa in a lot of pain and just ate garlic bread and ice cream :'( so that's my weight loss gone! But I'll get through it! Just annoying! Can't wait to get better and sort myself out 100% :( start counselling next week too as had a v difficult period around Xmas which was why I left sw in the first place! I'll be right though! :)

Ruth
X

Ah that's pants I feel for you I have two knackered vertebrae from a work injury so kind of know the feeling. Where abouts are you for Leeds to be your nearest bravissimo if you don't mind me asking, it's mine too lol

I know I made light of it earlier in the thread, but I'm now wondering if they do any kind of "support" for blokes Moobs for when exercising?
It hurts at the moment to run for the same reason as it hurts you lot, that's a lot of weight bouncing up and down on my chest..

Coljack I haven't heard of anything sorry :(

Reptara im in Harrogate :)

Ruth
X

Coljack - i'd probably recommend you get one of those lycra tank top things like you see cyclists wearing - should provide some level Of support i would think

Me neither coljack sorry maybe google it?
Ah I know it well lol I'm in scuzzy Bradford but the nice part if there is one ha ha.

Back