SW and Boobs

I know this is an old thread but I need a bid of help with bra sizes.
My problem is that my bra seems to fit ok until I bend over or sit down, they dont tend to stay in as they should ifkwim! So sometimes people get to see more than they should :eek:
I tried measuring myself:
under bust was 32.8
bust was 36.5 (this makes cup size a D)
I wear a 34 C bra atm
But not sure if I would need a 32 or 34 D?

Thanks x

Daisyskins
Go to a good shop and get fitted. Try Bravissimo and remember you don't have to buy a bra there.
This measuring lark is not the best way unfortunately - it is only a rough guide.

Definiately a case of trial and error I'm afraid. I was a 42C, but am now a 38D and sometimes a 40C depending on the way a bra is cut.

On the sagging boob front I bought a some Liz Earle face products the other day and the little catalogue they sent me has a bust cream in it. It specifically says its good for firming up boobs after weight loss. Am buying some next pay day - will report on success or failure!!

Ruth if your boobs are causing you that much bother especially backache you should go and see your doctor, you might be entitled to a reduction on the NHS

Thanks pommette,
I will go and get fitted. Just feel a bit silly, I know its their job. Might get my sis to go with me. It will be worth it to own a bra that fits! x

Hello everyone sorry I haven't posted!

My bras are too big for me now lol I've really upped my exercise so wonder if that's got something to do with it? The OH wants to go to Leeds so in gonna nip to bravissimo and get measured :)

Hope everyone is alright!

Ruth
X

daisykins said:
Thanks pommette,
I will go and get fitted. Just feel a bit silly, I know its their job. Might get my sis to go with me. It will be worth it to own a bra that fits! x

Daisy don't worry about it its worth it in the long run! Honestly you'll be fine!

Ruth
X

Think I could get a job there?
Has to be up there in the "blokes top 10 dream jobs" along with beer taster.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Think I could get a job there?
Has to be up there in the "blokes top 10 dream jobs" along with beer taster.
Ooh - you are awful!
But you missed bed tester out!

Ha ha go for it ColJack you never know
Daisykins don't worry about it you'll be fine, every woman has boobs and they're not there to judge you just to do their job but if taking your sister will help then go for it

Ha ha go for it ColJack you never know
Daisykins don't worry about it you'll be fine, every woman has boobs and they're not there to judge you just to do their job but if taking your sister will help then go for it

I think she would like the get measured too.
Its just that I dont like to try things on in shops, bra's would be the worst. Dont want to get topless infront of the mirror :eek:
I know I'm silly, dp wonts me to stop wearing a bra to sleep in!

I am also some of my chest takes the hint and does one! Trying to up my exercise but even with a sturdy sports bra these bad boys wont stay still and half way through have to start holding onto my chest when jumping about or it ruddy hurts! Bring on the weight loss and normal sized boobs again. Clothes just dont look as nice with two massive melons trying to escape out of them!

have any of you ladies with larger sizes bought a sports bra from primark. i am a 42 B (measured at marks) but want another sports bra but dont want to pay lots of money as i am loosing weight. might be false economy to buy cheap though.

I am hoping that mine will reduce - as I am getting older gravity is also playing havoc! Nice to know that others have similar problems with bras and that most have found they have dropped down sizes. Am feeling optimistic!

icklekimmy said:
I am also some of my chest takes the hint and does one! Trying to up my exercise but even with a sturdy sports bra these bad boys wont stay still and half way through have to start holding onto my chest when jumping about or it ruddy hurts! Bring on the weight loss and normal sized boobs again. Clothes just dont look as nice with two massive melons trying to escape out of them!

Try looking at the less bounce website! I've got an enell sports bra, and it's amazing! I dance on stage and run while wearing it! It's quite expensive but worth every penny as you hardly move once it's on! But always go for the smallest size possible for your back size :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I currently wear a 36D, and generally, they fit ok, but some run a bit small and I get the double boob effect. I measured myself yesterday and whacked it in one of them calculators, 40B! Confused isn't the word! Think I'm gonna continue as I am for a bit, till I lose more weight, then consider getting a pro to measure me.

I wasn't well endowed to begin with and theyve def shrunk!!

I am hoping that mine will reduce - as I am getting older gravity is also playing havoc! Nice to know that others have similar problems with bras and that most have found they have dropped down sizes. Am feeling optimistic!
I can so sympathise with the gravity problem! My step-dad, bless his soul, had a wonderful turn of phrase. He used to call shrunken gravity affected boobs "spaniels ears"!

Back