SW and Boobs

My body has done exactly the same thing. My legs are getting thinner, so are my arms, neck & upper torso. All the remaining weight I have left to lose is from my belly button downwards to about halfway down my thighs. I hope that it will go before the nice weather finishes for the year so that I can wear short shorts and mini skirts for the 1st time in 15 years.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've still got fat knees - hate them :(

I'm desperate to lose mine! I can never find a bra that fits, and I regularly get blokes coming up to me and commenting on/grabbing them. Awful! :mad:

that used to happen to me too :mad:
not anymore though :bliss:
only problem was when I got up the day after my reduction & looked down my stomach looked vast cos I'd never seen it from above lol I was mortified.

Oh the boob starers are the worst! Was told by one last month that he could marry me for them alone and just be happy staring at them for the rest of his life.

I told him they weren't meant to be stared at... And walked away!

Oh the boob starers are the worst! Was told by one last month that he could marry me for them alone and just be happy staring at them for the rest of his life.

I told him they weren't meant to be stared at... And walked away!

Oh my Golly, I would have told him I was having a hard time not throwing up over him!

Oh my Golly, I would have told him I was having a hard time not throwing up over him!

Yeah,, it's kinda sad. Best one I ever heard was a guy saying that the manager of a nightclub had told him to ask me to leave. I was gobsmacked, saying I wasn't drunk and asking why. He stayed deadpan for about 5 mins, saying he didn't want any trouble, could I just go, etc. When I asked why, he replied, the manager doesn't think the insurance would cover a chest as big as mine, that I'd have someone's eye out if I wasn't careful and they'd be in trouble with the insurance.

Actually kinda liked that one - thought it was funny and original:p

curvesncurls said:
Yeah,, it's kinda sad. Best one I ever heard was a guy saying that the manager of a nightclub had told him to ask me to leave. I was gobsmacked, saying I wasn't drunk and asking why. He stayed deadpan for about 5 mins, saying he didn't want any trouble, could I just go, etc. When I asked why, he replied, the manager doesn't think the insurance would cover a chest as big as mine, that I'd have someone's eye out if I wasn't careful and they'd be in trouble with the insurance.

Actually kinda liked that one - thought it was funny and original:p

Certainly inventive if nothing else!! Though i will never understand the male fascination with boobs or their repeated attempts to grab ones that don't belong to them!

Prompted by this thread, I actually went out and got myself a couple of new bras. I've gone from a 34F to a 32G.

Trefoil - If you're in York, Leila on Coney Street are good at measuring. Last time I was in there, I wasn't measured but they started off looking at the bra I was wearing and the size and then went from there bringing in different styles and sizes to find those that fitted.

Thanks everyone :) I live near York in Harrogate so will try it out :)

People at work ask if I'll run across the car park whilst they stand and watch! One member of staff also calls me 'cans' lol!

Ruth
X

kingleds said:
Certainly inventive if nothing else!! Though i will never understand the male fascination with boobs or their repeated attempts to grab ones that don't belong to them!

It's simple biology, they represent food and comfort from when we were children, as well as a visual indicator that any offspring would be well fed.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Trefoil said:
Thanks everyone :) I live near York in Harrogate so will try it out :)

People at work ask if I'll run across the car park whilst they stand and watch! One member of staff also calls me 'cans' lol!

Ruth
X

My nickname used to be tits!!!!!!
Got so fed up that in the end I had to threaten to sack him ( I was his boss ).
No-one can call me that now I got littler pert ones :)

Why are there no pretty non-wired bras out there. I prefer to where a non wired bra for everyday use as I find the wired ones regularly dig in or rub under the bust (is it only me?), but they are sooo boring, plain white, black or 'flesh' coloured!
Or do you know different? ;)

TwinkleToes2day said:
Why are there no pretty non-wired bras out there. I prefer to where a non wired bra for everyday use as I find the wired ones regularly dig in or rub under the bust (is it only me?), but they are sooo boring, plain white, black or 'flesh' coloured!
Or do you know different? ;)

Yeah I stupidly did a work out in a wired bra and it rubbed that bad I been left with an abcess under my boob:(
I always prefer non wired too but like you say they're never pretty ones

Yeah I stupidly did a work out in a wired bra and it rubbed that bad I been left with an abcess under my boob:(
I always prefer non wired too but like you say they're never pretty ones

Ouch Leigh! :( Hope you're getting it treated hun :)
x

TwinkleToes2day said:
Ouch Leigh! :( Hope you're getting it treated hun :)
x

I get them all the time and am currently on a month long course of some heavy duty antibiotics, still trying to find one that works no luck yet though. The next step is some cream that I put up my nose!!!!! Urgh sounds yucky :(

I get them all the time and am currently on a month long course of some heavy duty antibiotics, still trying to find one that works no luck yet though. The next step is some cream that I put up my nose!!!!! Urgh sounds yucky :(

:eek: Sure hope it doesn't come to that leigh! Sending good vibes to help the antibiotics work :D :vibes:

My boobs are shrinking so small!! They're not even a handful.. Just a pinch. Wish my thighs and bum would take a hint!!

My boobs are shrinking so small!! They're not even a handful.. Just a pinch. Wish my thighs and bum would take a hint!!

:8855:

Back