*SW Angels* June Thread

Hi there
I started SW last week, my first weigh in on Monday.... can I join the SW Angels please?:family2: I wanna be a teamie too!

I'm sure that would be fine kazisindahouse. Do you want to start in June or wait for July? If you post a target you'd like to hit, then I can add you to the list.

Well done Tara and Claire... off to update now! :)

YAY my first weigh in today and have lost 5 lbs so am really pleased! Had hoped to have lost a little more but its my star week too so maybe next week!

Well done Kazisindahouse!!! That's a fab weight loss, especially for a star week.

Will update now. xXx

Hi All,

Just joined SW yesterday and stumbled across this forum. It looks fab.

Would it be possible for me to join this group ?

A x

I'm sure Emz will be along, and add you to our stats.

I STS this week. Overinduldged on the vino, but done 3 consecutive days on the Wii fit! so I got away with it!

Prepare yourself people...

6lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!

Im in shock and had to check 7 times lol. However ive not eaten that much this week, due to stress so im expecting to put a teeny weeny bit on or sts next week when i get back to eating normally...but wow!!

Well Done peeps!
I need to get exercising but dont have the energy! But will have to do something to keep up with this ab fab weight loss ... go Team SW Angels!!!

I've managed 2.5lbs this week, which means i've reached my June target of 7lbs, so well pleased with that. Anything from now on is a bonus!! Well done SW Angels :clap:

well done all...-5.5lbs here

xx

Hi all!!!

Wow.... what brilliant losses this week!!! Fingers crossed I can join you... off to WI (WALKING!!!) in 10 mins or so. Absolutely bricking it... I've been good but I don't feel like I've lost.

amythyst5961, you can definitely join us!!! :)

As for the July thread... I wonder what's happening about a team captain?I notice RM07's still not about. I don't feel like I'm a very good captain coz I haven't even met my target this month, for the second in a row!!!

Emz i think you're just fine as captain, you give really positive encouragement and you post regularly good or bad so i think you are a really good example to us all. If you don't want to do it or need some help i don't mind giving a hand.

Aww... thanks chuffy! Well, if everyone else agrees I am happy to carry on for now. I have 6 weeks of summer hols coming up soon where I will need something to keep myself busy!

Nicolanikki13... welcome to the Angels! :D

Back