*SW Angels* - May Challenge

No worries couscous! This is a team for support, no one will judge you if you have a gain.

Well done everyone on the losses so far :D

My Wi is in the morning, so I shall report back tomorrow ;)

Can I have a seven pound goal this month please?

Bad start though with just half a pound this week!

STS for me too.... not deserved... I deserved to put on after the week I've had. Am writing down this week though... see if that helps!!!

I've updated the info... well done to everyone who lost! You've all done so well :D

For those with a STS... I hope you have good losses next week to make up for it. Don't let a STS get to you!

Well as predicted I put on this week... 1lb which I'm not too bothered by. I think I'm due a visit from AF which may explain the urge to just stuff my face last week! Hey-ho... back on that wagon I go!

Hi. I missed WI last night due to daughter's b/day and son's school play, so don't know what my change is this week. I'll update after WI next Weds.

I've hit a bit of a plateau I think and seem to have gained and lost the same couple of lbs for the last few weeks. I have upped my exercise and am trying to shake my diet up a bit. Fingers crossed this kicks in before my next WI!

Well done to everyone for their losses this week:)

Nat x

Sorry, meant to say would like to lose 7lbs during May. Ta!

i put 2lb on but its star week so thats normal for me lol

I lost a lb this week lovely!
xxxx

Well done girls!!! I feel I will be letting the team down again on Wednesday. My pudding refusal skills have gone on holiday without me I think!!!

I'm very disappointed today, a sts for the second week running :confused:

Don't know whats going on, I am not doing anything different to what I usually do and can honestly say I haven't cheated at all.

I'm really fed up but will stick with it and hopefully lose next week.

weigh in later (if i can find the cash to pay up for a meeting lol)

I'm expecting a sts or a gain tbh, as its my star week anddddd ive been a pig lol

Come on Pippy! Don't get discouraged! Drink lots of water, eat things you don't normally eat to give your body a shock and it will soon drop off!

I lost 2.5lbs this week.

Back