SW Books..

xMrsxCx

I've not started class yet, I'll be doing so at the end of the month... I've read up a lot on here how SW works and although there is some very helpful information, I'm still finding it very confusing..

So I was just wondering, what books are the best to buy? :confused:

As I think it may help in understanding it a lot more...

Thanks....x

Personally i found it best to buy the 100 original and 100 green recipes books. As this way you can follow either red or green and both can be used on extra easy days as long as you have your 1/3 superfree.

the food directory and the free branded foods book(which also has a list of branded hexa and b;s) has been a god send :D. I do green and have the green book, also have the curry heaven book and i just turn anything meaty or quorny into veggies. The currys are very nice tbh :D

As well as the books have you thought about getting the SW magazine as they have great ideas in there!

hiyer, the orginial extra easy cookbook, lots of lovely recipes, but, there has been a lot of complaints in our group about the new extra easy cookbook:D

there has been a lot of complaints in our group about the new extra easy cookbook:D
why???

hiyer, the orginial extra easy cookbook, lots of lovely recipes, but, there has been a lot of complaints in our group about the new extra easy cookbook:D

I wonder why? I have only been able to glance through it, but there were some really great recipes in it, and I have it on order.

The eBay copies all seem pricey at the mo, I guess cos it's so new.

Really interested to hear what the complaints about it are, as I'm quite enjoying using it!

hiyer, people just didn't think the recipes were that good, usually sw books are much better. Actually thinking of putting mine on ebay:D

I've asked SW on twitter the following question but they never answer.. does anyone know or could they ask in class if they'll be doing books to go on a kindle please? x

Dudette, that's a good way to look at it! I hope I haven't led you up the garden path if everyone else thinks it's a stinker. :-/

Dudette, that's a good way to look at it! I hope I haven't led you up the garden path if everyone else thinks it's a stinker. :-/

I'm sure there'll be some nice recipes in it! Or at least it'll have pretty pictures, lol! :D xx

Back