SW classes and working shifts

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ChubLock, 19 June 2014.

1. ChubLock

ChubLock Well-Known Member

I am planning on signing up to SW after my holiday's the W/C 14th July but I work bizarre hours (8-6s, 10-8s or 8-4s/10-6s usually) and a lot of the classes near which I could pick or chose to go to depending on my shift that day. Can I mix and match my classes so I won't always be able go to the same one?
  2. lentil2

lentil2 Well-Known Member

Yes, I believe you can go to any class you want each week and as many as you want too!!
  3. vickirose1989

vickirose1989 Member

When you join you can also register as a shift worker so that if you can't make group as your working you don't have to use all your holiday weeks
  4. Vickyt89

Vickyt89 Well-Known Member

Yes I know I could go to any class at all.. We often have people in from all over the country who are holidaying but don't want miss class!
  5. RebekahR

RebekahR Well-Known Member

I just go to club wherever I am in the uk. No problem! I'm down for shifts as I do all odd patterns

Its so convenient to just go to any! I too prefer not to miss more than a week if possible

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app