SW Defector - Come on Weight Watchers, lets do this!

Thank you all. I'm so apprehensive about it right now but I have done all I can do now so we will see what happens.

If it is a gain, then I know it is the change in diet but hoping it's a loss, even a small one would be great x x

Hi charl hows the babysittin goin what time do u weigh in am so excited for ur pp diary x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just got home. Absolutely shattered. Do not fancy weighing early tomorrow but will do it! Haha don't hold your breath too much, I think it's going to take me a while to get to grips with it! Hope you are okay :) x x

Just got home. Absolutely shattered. Do not fancy weighing early tomorrow but will do it! Haha don't hold your breath too much, I think it's going to take me a while to get to grips with it! Hope you are okay :) x x

Aww why u so doubtfull u have been good x

Thanks lovely ladies, I will let you know once I've weighed.

The reason I'm worried Georgina is literally down to bread. It makes me feel a bit bloated and having swapped straight from SW to WW, simple start is very similar to SW except for the fact you can have bread. Hopefully it won't be too bad but I've actually eaten more bread than I have in the past 18 weeks, because I can on Simple Start so my body needs to get used to the change again.

That being said, I'm going to ask to go on propoints today and because I have a manic day today, I will even be able to fit in a cheeky fast food trip, WITHIN my points. I'm not going to lie, I've cooked virtually every meal in the last 18 weeks from scratch, for once it will be nice to just be able to pick something up when I'm passing.

:) have a good day all x x

Quick food diary for yesterday:

Friday 4th July.

Breakfast - Smoothie - banana, raspberry, strawberry and ff natural yoghurt.

Mid morning - Apple

Lunch - Chicken salad sandwich on warburtons thin

Afternoon - Ff Greek yoghurt and frozen berries.

Dinner/tea - Chicken salad wraps. (Too similar to lunch for my liking but the best I could do in a rush!)

X x

Well done that's amazing! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you :) I'm extremely happy right now. Put me in a good mood for my uncles wedding party tonight :)

Yeah I am on propoints now :) 37 dailies :) x x

Yayyyy knew u would of lost the breaf musnt be a bad thing and welcome to propoints

I'm sorry but this has happened. Still have 17 propoints left though. I have waited 4 1/2 months for this. Sorry (Not Sorry) :)

image-2588244311.jpg

Yumiiii are they from maccies i want to eat evetythin today lol x

Yeah it was Mcdonalds. I normally eat them just for convenience but it tasted better today because it had been so long since I had one! X

Back