SW fan considering WW!

true i do love crisps and chocolate even if i cant have the whole bar on ww

Well done. Lots of reading for you to do tonight then!!

Not YET joined, am going to buy my monthly pass online, and have been reading the magazine, have had a pre-diet pig out tonight tho lol :eek:

Am VERY excited about starting class tomorrow!

well i've just switched to WW from SW too! been on SW for 4 weeks lost 4lb first week and then put on 0.5lb per week or STS despite following it and keeping food diary. have switched back to WW as I lost over a stone on it last year so know it works 4 me, not sure what it is with SW but doesn't seem to agree with me (this is 2nd time i've tried) so got myself a monthly pass and will get weighed at class on Thursday (at work!) fingers crossed for next week's weigh in

Im a convert. I was on SW a while back and could never lose more than 7lb so was wasting my money! It was all down to the "eat as much pasta as i want" because although it fills you its not great eating loads all the time.

Im doing great on WW and having such a variety of foods now! My portion sizes are smaller and my snacking has changed. I love to munch on carrots at work to keep the hunger at bay and im managing the hunger, which WW advises so those who say they are hungry, need to manage their snacking a bit more! :D

welcome to WW side of life :D

Back