SW Food Diary - bikini body

So I made chicken curry from the sw website for tea. With basmati rice. Feeling bad though as ate a monster portion with no super free!!!!

What to do...

Yeah i usually at least try to squeeZe a few leaves on the plate. But tonight I was rushing a bit and forgot lol

Well done. 3.5 lbs is brilliant.

"Never, never, never, never give up." Winston Churchill

Got Kettlebell class today at 11am, so fruit and fat free natural yogurt for breakfast today.

Rice and chicken curry from last night with salad.

Breakfast omelette for tea.

Ended up with steak for tea, salt and pepper chips and mushrooms.

Yesterday I had 2syns and today none so far! Trying to save all I have for tomorrow.

Valentines... Egg on toast for breakfast.
Banana.
Salad steak lamb sausage chicken wings chickpea salad, bean salad.
Fruit in chocolate
3 bottles of desperado, gin and slim line and a 175ml white wine.....
Oh and several fereoroches

I've started well today.
Chopped fruit and 3 spoons of fat free yogurt.
Lunch will be salad hopefully and tea will be stir fry veg with beef and noodles and soy sauce.

A sneaky peak this morning at the scales has made me a not very happy lady. Weighing in as 10 3lb but that's with less clothes and no food in me yet!!!!

Need a skinny day.

Any ideas for a super speed weight loss menu??

Dont sneak peak! Scales are funny things!
Maybe reduce your syns by 5 and make sure you definately get your 1/3 superfree? Do bursts of cardio wen you hav spare time...star jumps?? Mountain climbers? Mix up your exercise routine a bit. Drink water??

I know... I think because I'd been a little naughty I wanted to check...

I've had porridge and berries, carrot and coriander soup and I might make mushy pea curry for tea??

image-160955567.jpg

Mushy pea curry

Mine was slightly different to the standard one, and would make a great topping on a jacket potato. I did a small tin of mushy peas, 1/2 tin of baked beAns and a spoonful of tomato purée. Chopped onions, mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes and bacon. And the spices were 1 teaspoon of, cumin, turmeric, gara masala and mild chilli powder.

Yum yum yum!!! Proper comfort food

Here to subscribe. Your diary looks really good. Well done on your loss so far :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aw thanks! I've only been on plAn about 3 weeks, found it more difficult this week with it being valentines and I'm cooking for me and my boyfriend now so needs to be stuff that both of us will eat.

Aw thanks! I've only been on plAn about 3 weeks, found it more difficult this week with it being valentines and I'm cooking for me and my boyfriend now so needs to be stuff that both of us will eat.

I started on the 1st Jan but have been very up and down with it. Looking at different diaries for support. I know what u mean cooking for two. I moved in with my OH in october (only rented) and its different cooking for 2- still havent sorted portion control out

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah same we are only renting. And portion control is definitely not my strong point.
I don't find it too bad for myself although, my portion sizes can creep up on occassions and I have very little will power if he says he wants a takeaway then I'll end up eating some.
His portions however are massive! I can't get it right, I either give him too little and he ends up munching on toast for the rest of the night, or he ends up so full he falls asleep early haha.

I have weigh in later... Not looking forward to it after all of my ferrero roches on valentines... But! I have to face it I guess and start again next week. Will treat myself with singapore noodles and a small chocolate bar later whatever the result so I can start a fresh tomorrow morning.

Food diary today:
Breakfast: Porridge and fresh raspberries?! Possibly the nicest things I've ever tasted. And a banana.
Lunch: BBQ Noodle Mug Shot and a coconut and vanilla greek yogurt from Aldi. Also just as amazing as the raspberries!!
Tea: Singapore noodles and a gin and tonic :) Lots of syns but a treat since its WI day.

Your tea sounds so yummy, how many Syns is it? Doesn't sound horrendous! I love a good after WI treat! :)
X

Its not actually that bad I don't think. Not sure on the syns exactly but guessing similar to a chow mein? Plus I never finish a full tray as it's pretty spicy! Haha so my lips are burning after a little while. I'm going to try the low-alcohol black tower rose wine too tonight. They had it in home and bargains for £2.99 for a bottle or £1 for the little bottles.

Me too. I always treat myself on any diet i've ever done... even when I've had a bad week as I think it all starts again tomorrow. Probably not the way to think... but it helps me in the long run lol.

Back