SW Food Diary - bikini body

They really don't. I'll be glad to just get the place cleaned and give the keys in. And fingers crossed get the deposit back.

Moving is stressful enough without the extra hassle

Your right. So here's my plan for tonight. The other half doesn't finish work until 8pm, which means he'll be home for half 8 and then out again not long after for 5 a side football at 10.30pm.
This means a. I have to cook tonight.... as always, b. i have some time for myself and c. i have control of the sky box!!!

Argh. So, first of all, decided to make burgers for tea :) onion, garlic, Worcester sauce and mince beef. With smoked paprika chips and some spinach leaves! Boom.

Then... I will attempt to bake the half a syn cake! I might need to nip out for the baking powder or bicarb or whatever it needs but i have everything else ready. I wonder if it will make it until saturdays house warming lol

And finally... i will sit in front of the TV with my crochet and catch up on all the girly things i've missed this week, such as the sewing bee and any cooking programmes. THUMBS UP!

Thanks. Half a syn cake.... Not a fan really.
Tastes like a sweet omelette which is basically what it is!!!

Think I'll have to do that lol my sister makes a lovely white chocolate and raspberry cake. Maybe I'll ask for a small piece of that this weekend...

Yesterday food diary
B: beans, egg, tomato, toast (hexb)
S: banana
L: mushy pea curry, spinach, apple, grapes
S: mug shot
T: sw burger (2) chips green beans carrot spinach
Alpen light double choc (2.5)

Syns: 4.5

Friday food diary
B: porridge (hexb) strawberries milk (1/4 hexa)
S: apple
L: spinach tomato cArrot tuna yogurt banana
T: undecided something quick and easy hopefully, maybe a curry?

It tastes sweet and stuff but just very omelettey and nothing like real cake lol

I think I got mine from morrisons, and I know Tesco stock it. What else can you use it for??

oo fish pie!! I might make that for tea tonight MMMMMMMMMmmmm, need to find a recipe though.

I use this one
ForumRunner_20140221_134536.png

ForumRunner_20140221_134548.png

Thanks Becki! That's brill. I'll test it out tonight. Feeling a bit fed up with myself today, so trying to do everything I can to steer away from syn'd foods. I can't wait for weekend. Making this will keep me busy later.

Taking my bridesmaid dress to the alterations people tonight as well, so a few good things this weekend.

Your right. So here's my plan for tonight. The other half doesn't finish work until 8pm, which means he'll be home for half 8 and then out again not long after for 5 a side football at 10.30pm.
This means a. I have to cook tonight.... as always, b. i have some time for myself and c. i have control of the sky box!!!

Argh. So, first of all, decided to make burgers for tea :) onion, garlic, Worcester sauce and mince beef. With smoked paprika chips and some spinach leaves! Boom.

Then... I will attempt to bake the half a syn cake! I might need to nip out for the baking powder or bicarb or whatever it needs but i have everything else ready. I wonder if it will make it until saturdays house warming lol

And finally... i will sit in front of the TV with my crochet and catch up on all the girly things i've missed this week, such as the sewing bee and any cooking programmes. THUMBS UP!

Cozy crafty time xx

Kinder chocolate bar 21g is 6 syns! So worth it

Back