SW Food Diary - bikini body

Pippa, the NHS c25k is good as is the zombies 5k app - both coach you into running 30mins/5k.

I started almost exactly a year ago and can also run 5+ miles and agree totally with Jennie about improving. I picked a landmark each week past my 5k and ran to it and gradually increased that way.

Jennie, its lovely to see that improvement isn't it.

I found the app helped, but I pushed myself a bit harder and got a head of it quite quickly. I think it just depends on yourself and the motivation you have for it. I think it's pretty easy to lose your "fitness" and I've also found that since I've been doing it more, my "bad" days aren't as bad anymore.

Love running though! I was always the one trying to get out of cross country and atheletics at school, but not I'm a changed woman haha

Me too. I've never really done spin properly, i went to a couple of classes a few years ago, and I did think about getting back into it, but I've cancelled my gym membership now as I wasn't really going and I much prefer running outdoors! :)
I might start to go swimming again in a few weeks maybe when I have a little more time on my hands.

Me too! But only with certain spin instructors though - a couple at my local gym are pants! Do you find the instructor makes a difference? I think it's the music...

1,000,000%!!

I've been to quite a few now though that I can kinda get a decent work out regardless but there's no doubt about it, it's def the music! Also the variety I think. The spin classes I went to in a PAYG studio before I joined the gym were so much more fun with much better music whereas in the gym the music is all quite old and samey and the variety in the class is so much poorer! I've saved a fair bit of money this month from paying a membership for the gym instead of PAYG and enjoyed the flexibility to go to early morning classes but I don't think I am gonna renew as craving getting back to my old classes as they were so much more fun! xx

(p.s. sorry for hijacking Jen!)

Glad it's friday. Relaxing tonight, maybe a short run and a quick sunbed session.
Tomorrow, another chilled day sorting out holiday bits and pieces. Then out for a meal in the evening with the OH not sure where to but will be able to make healthy choices and limit my alcohol.

Friday food
B: melon, raspberries, blueberries and kiwi with mullerlight.
S: Banana
L: BBQ pasta (Pasta, passata, sweetner, balsamic, lea and perrins, courgette, onion, garlic, pepper) with spinach. Melon. Coconut and vanilla yogurt.
S: nectarine and apple.
T: Fatfree super noodles and salad and hard boiled eggs.

Glad it's friday. Relaxing tonight, maybe a short run and a quick sunbed session.
Tomorrow, another chilled day sorting out holiday bits and pieces. Then out for a meal in the evening with the OH not sure where to but will be able to make healthy choices and limit my alcohol.

Friday food
B: melon, raspberries, blueberries and kiwi with mullerlight.
S: Banana
L: BBQ pasta (Pasta, passata, sweetner, balsamic, lea and perrins, courgette, onion, garlic, pepper) with spinach. Melon. Coconut and vanilla yogurt.
S: nectarine and apple.
T: Fatfree super noodles and salad and hard boiled eggs.

Looks like a green day babe! You could have 2 of each healthy extra! xx

Ooo! Plan!
I never thought of that :)
Peanut heaven and a bowl of porridge. Bonus!!

Jennie do you always have at least 5 syns? Maybe it's worth making sure you have them? (Eat the freddos) the way I heard it is it's something to cut near to target?

I kind of wish I could do some really low days like you - my lowest are about 8.5 syns!

Not always some days i can be syn free but usually it's because I have plans over the weekend. Like tomorrow I'm out for a meal and will probably have a few gins too.
But I agree I should eat more of them!!

Shame we can't be combined. This is the first week for months I haven't gone massively over mine. (There's still time). Lots of people save up for the weekend though.

Saturday
Late breakfast: Banana, raspberries, pineapple and coconut and vanilla yogurt.

Lunch: pasta from yesterday and spinach

Tea: eating out going to look at the menu in a minute.

Back