SW Food Diary - bikini body

Haha oh bless! Men! What are they like?! :p

Haha oh bless! Men! What are they like?! :p

I really have never laughed about something so much. Lots of training needed!! Although I've managed to get him trained on putting the bin out when its full and washing the pots when he gets in from work... So not too bad so far really :)

We've got another house warming this weekend but with friends this time round :) Really looking forward to it, and working on ways of keeping my syns to a minimum. I'm going to drink gin and slimline tonic and my mum had a good idea of just to top my glass up with tonic a few times when it gets half way down and then people won't realise that I'm not drinking and just think I poured my original drink too strong ;)

Sounds like you're half way there already! Just watch he doesn't get complacent, mine's well trained but SO forgetful!

That does sound like a good idea drink wise, fortunately I don't drink so my friends never ask me why I'm not drinking and I don't have to explain about dieting! :)
X

I sometimes wish that I didn't like drinking!!! It would make life so much easier.
My lunch was delicious. I was definitely ready for it.
Back to work now.

I used to have weetabix every day its yummy, I've stopped buying it now. I got the Dorset muesli on offer in home and bargains for 59p to give it a try and it is really nice. I always like my cereal with warm milk... weird I know, but even branflakes taste nicer a bit warm.

Had an alpen light and tea before bed. So day 2 5.5/15 daily syns and 15.5/105 weekly syns.
Trying to save most for Saturday

image-1059195824.jpg

Today's packed lunch

I'm feeling so much more positive this week, just in general about everything, so I'm feeling great, it's also friday! Which definitely has lifted my mood as well. Looking forward to trying my bridesmaid dress on tonight now that it should hopefully fit... fingers crossed!!!
We are going to the trafford centre, thought I would pick myself up a new work hand bag as my primark one is now falling to pieces with the amount of stuff I have to carry around for work. Need something with a little more strength I think but not overly expensive. Any suggestions? or seen any nice bags anywhere recently?

Food Diary
B: Porridge (HexB)with skimmed milk (HexA) and blueberries.
L: Tuna and sweetcorn salad. Honey, soy and ginger dressing (0.5 Syns). Coconut and vanilla yogurt.
S: Apple. Banana. Clementine.
T: Mint and rosemary lamb shank (3.5 Syns). Mashed potato made with skimmed milk (HexA). Broccoli and Carrots.

Ooo Thats cute! I like the bags with owls and/or butterflies on.

Hi Jennie.....

enjoy your friend's house warming xx

I agree I always warm my milk up, especially with bran flakes/weetabix...lush! And river islsnd have some beautiful bags in at the mo lovely spring colours, pastels etc x

Ended up with 2 glasses of champagne and a Gin and slim line last night to celebrate mums early retirement.

Yes, I got a bag in topshop. I'll take a picture in a little bit.

Today's food diary.
B: Dorset mueslis, skimmed milk and kiwi
L: omelette and sw chips
T: sw chilli and rice

Drinking tonight. Sticking with gin and slimline.

So... I wouldn't like to say how much gin I drank last night. But I'm hoping 40 syns will cover it.
I also ended up eating a bread roll, some peanuts and some leftover chips. Which doesn't really leave many syns now

B: egg bacon low fat sausage (1.5 syns) beans mushrooms tomatoes

S: alpen light bars (hexb)

T: nando's chicken breast salad and corn.

Hopefully I can pull it all back. I'm really proud too I went on a run with my sister this morning and managed 4.8k with a couple of 2 minute rests.

Don't worry I was awful this weekend too - I wouldn't like to think how many syns it was!

Well done on the run - WOW well considering you said you've not really done any training that's pretty impressive that you managed nearly 5k! Makes my little 1.6k this morning seem quite pathetic lol. Keep it up!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back