SW Food Diary - bikini body

Thanks girls!!!! I lost 2lb! Which I am extremely pleased with even if it isn't the whole 3lb I put on last week.

Aiming high this week.
Upping my body magic.
And increasing my super free intake as sometimes it is a bit lax.

Hope everyone else is feeling good.

Now to make stir fry and pancakes for tea :)

Yay! Well done! :)
X

Thank you. Start of a new week today for me. My week always starts on a Wednesday.
I had quite a few cheeky treats:
- 2 pancakes, one with sweetner and lemon and another with sweetner and raspberries
- A little kinder chocolate bar (6 syns)
- A glass of white wine (LARGE)
- And a couple of tea spoons of chocolate spread straight from the jar.... :eek:

Food Today
B: Porridge, with skimmed milk and raspberries. Banana.
L: Spinach, tomatoes, pepper, tuna, light salad cream (1 tspn). Orange. Yogurt.
T: Pork chop, vegetables and cous cous salad.

Trying to get lots of super free in so may go and get some more fruit on my lunch break. Melon perhaps.

Thanks hun. I've just check your diary out! Your doing really well too. You've lost a huge amount, I bet you are so proud of yourself.

I'm going to give Red days a try this week, maybe slip 2 into the week and see what happens.

I like the idea of having the extra HexB to play with.

Well done on your loss! Good luck with red days..im not brave enough to try them and scared of too much meat! So will be kerping an eye out on your diary!

Well done so far. i try to have 2 red days per week and EE the rest. i'm not a huge fan of meet, but i go red to cut down on carbs. keep up the good work

Thanks hun. I've just check your diary out! Your doing really well too. You've lost a huge amount, I bet you are so proud of yourself.

I'm going to give Red days a try this week, maybe slip 2 into the week and see what happens.

I like the idea of having the extra HexB to play with.

Just trying to get my head around Red / Green days.
So just out of interest I'm going to take todays menu and work it out red and see if I'm doing it right.

SO
B: Porridge (HexB) Skimmed Milk (HexA) Raspberries (SF)
S: Banana (SF)
L: Spinach (SF) Tomato (SF) Pepper (SF) Tuna (F) Spicy Tomato Mugshot (10.5 syns) Light Salad Cream (1syn) Fruit salad (SF)
T: Pork Chop (F) Mushrooms and onions (F) Carrot and Swede (SF)

+ another HexA and HexB to add on along the way.

3 miles - 35.36mins
Tired!

Great time Jennie! I wish I was as fast!

Ewww running - you're so much braver than me! Well done, I normally chicken out when I get out the front door and just go for a walk!
X

Haha, unfortunately I signed myself up for the Manchester 10k months ago ... I must have been feeling ill. Anyway... it's in May... Soooooo, I thought I best get a little bit of training in. I've started trying to do 3 miles 2 or 3 times a week, and then in a couple of weeks I'll try and go further......

I'm just contemplating getting my squats done for today whilst I'm patient free for half an hour.

Food Diary

Extra Easy!

B: Fruit salad: pineapple, apple, orange, blueberries, strawberries, grapes and a coconut and vanilla yogurt
S: Hifi Light bar (HEXB)
L: Tesco Salad - not sure which one yet, I'm hoping they have the falafel and butternut squash one in as it sounds delicious!!! Cherries and plum for dessert :)
T: Jacket potato and beans with a large side salad

I'm also going to make a Cottage Pie for tea tomorrow night I think. Unless I come across another recipe that floats my boat. Cottage pie is Si's favourite though. He'd happily have a portion for lunch and then a portion for tea Haha.

I was tempted to sign up for the Snowdonia marathon in October, but think I'll leave it till next year, not sure I'm fit enough for a marathon this year, so you have my total respect for that! I get about 10 seconds into running and go "I look stupid and I already can't breathe!"
X

Haha, I remember watching my sister do the half marathon and thinking she must be mental. But she now pushes me around these runs pretty well, so comes in handy. I just have the mentality that I can't do it when it comes to exercise and running. But I've proved myself wrong as i never would have dreamt I could run 3 miles!!! Need to work towards the 6 though over the next couple of months.

Ended up having the chilli chicken noodles from Tesco for lunch (2.5syns) and an extra side of the chunky chicken pieces.
Yummy.
Syns today 2.5/15
Maybe some cheeky extras later. Although I'm stuffed and not eaten my fruit yet!!!!

Ended up having the chilli chicken noodles from Tesco for lunch (2.5syns) and an extra side of the chunky chicken pieces.
Yummy.
Syns today 2.5/15
Maybe some cheeky extras later. Although I'm stuffed and not eaten my fruit yet!!!!

What are the Tesco noodles like? I had the Hoisin one before, once it was delicious but had it again and it sucked - are the chilli ones pretty consistent?

Know that feeling, I've only had grapes today and feel stuffed, maybe the weather?
X

The salad was really good! I've had it once before about 12 months ago, and it was just as good then. I added a bit extra chicken though.

I ate my fruit and I've had a fruit crunch ryvita with my brew so today's syns 5/15.

Weekly syns - 10.5/105

Being extra good this week!!!!

Squat and plank challenge up to date. And 3 miles so far running wise this week. Maybe another run tomorrow.

Back