SW Food Diary - bikini body

Good morning Jennie, good luck for WI tonight :) X

Morning! Thanks. I'm really, really hoping that my scales are wrong. The boyf recons they are, because otherwise I'll be one very disappointed girl later.

Food Diary today:

B: Branflakes, skimmed milk and raspberries
L: Salad with chicken and light salad cream (1 syn) Apple, banana and tangerine to snack on over the day.
T: SW burger and SW wedges with salad and baked beans :)

I'm thinking thin as much as I can...

Good luck! Fingers and toes crossed for you.
X

Haha. I think I might just do that Emma! Orrr, I may buy some better ones. These are just those cheapo coloured ones you get from Argos, I'd like to have some decent scales, that don't flitter about everywhere.

My fella said he weighed himself last night before bed and it show 14st 4lb and then this morning when he weighed it showed 14st 7lb... And he didn't eat loads of rubbish yesterday as I'm making his meals, so it's just bigger portions than what he's used to. He looks like he's lost weight as well just from my cooking haha

Lots of luck, you've been on plan so it's highly likely you'll do well.

0.5lb on. A little disappointed. But have picked myself up, dusted myself down and getting back on it.

Won the raffle at group so have made a hearty bean soup for lunch tomorrow :)

0.5lb on. A little disappointed. But have picked myself up, dusted myself down and getting back on it.

Won the raffle at group so have made a hearty bean soup for lunch tomorrow :)

I really don't understand how you gained :confused: good for you for drawing a line and not letting it beat you.

Bean soup sounds delish! Here's to a good day :) x

I know Emma, I spoke to my consultant about it and she thinks it could be a mixture of everything, I have IBS and that seems to be playing up a little bit at the moment, possibly from the amount of fruit I'm eating. And secondly, I've started running so she thinks my muscles may be hanging on to some water as it's all new at the minute. Going to see how I go this week and hope that it starts to show a loss again.

Haha, that's what everyone keeps on telling me, but with my IBS playing havic that big poo is just not happening for me lol hopefully my body will make up for it this week.

I'm feeling good today, I think the weather helps and the fact that I'm at a local clinic it let me have a little bit of a lazy morning, as doesn't take as long to get there. So, I've planned my day a little bit. Going to work hard on my uni work this morning, then at lunch I'll have a little walk to the local shop and get a bottle of water, drive over to the next clinic, have my home made soup and then tonight I've got kettlebells followed by a meeting, followed by an indian...
Feeling in control about the indian though, not drinking as it's mid week and limiting myself to half a portion of curry, boiled rice and a poppadum with some onion chutney. I think being naughty mid week will encourage me to keep good over the weekend. My plan is also an alcohol free week as I really think that affects my losses as well.

Oh Hun I'm sorry, I know how much you wanted a loss, it seems to unfair to have gained a bit when you've worked so hard. Remember you've been doing challenges too, you'll be bulking up as well as losing weight, squats build muscle quickly!

X

Food Diary

Extra easy (Was going to be green, but having indian for tea)

Breakfast
Dorset simply nutty muesli (35g HEXB), mullerlight cherry and 2 x plums. Banana.

Lunch
Hearty bean soup (from the little book of soups) - passata, courgette, green pepper, onion, garlic, sweetcorn, heinz five beans, oregano, veg stock.
2 x tangerines. Apple.

Snacks
Banana (Before Kettlebells)

Tea
Poppadum (4 syns) Onions (1 syn) Curry (Not sure which one yet, I usually like a Dhansak or a Balti with chicken in hoping for around 7 syns? Any curry advice gratefully received!!!) Boiled rice.

HexA: Skimmed Milk (350ml)
HexB: Dorset Simply Nutty Muesli (35g)

Daily Syns: 12/15
Weekly Syns: 12/105

I hope I didn't sound mean about the big poo, it's still rubbish when you don't get the result you want. Well done for not giving up and staying on track even after weigh in.

I did retain water after starting up running, not lots but definitely a pound or two, so I'd totally buy that reasoning. When I started in July I think I actually put on a few pounds but I did lose half a stone in about 3 months without changing anything else once my body had accepted it was going to be moving but I'd still feed it!

I lost more weight when I wasn't running in January (enforced break) but I feel better for doing it and it'll help us get toned and avoid flabbiness, which I'm a little anxious about.

Haha, no you didn't. It's very true!!!
I'll stick to the running, going to try and increase it a little this week and with kettlebells/metafit tonight, I should get back on track to losing.
If I don't I'll officially cry next week.

I'm thinking Chicken Dhansak for my main later (6.5 syns) with boiled rice.

Hi Jenniecakes, I'm around a similar height to you and started at a similar weight!

It's taken me quite a while to get where I am now - I'm a slow loser who loves her social life so I like taking the scenic route ;)

Just wanted to pop in, sub and say hey! Sorry to hear about the gain yesterday but it really is teeny tiny and the biggest test of resolve in this journey is being able to dust yourself off, stay on plan and get to work on a gain for the following week :) xx

Hi Jenniecakes, I'm around a similar height to you and started at a similar weight!

It's taken me quite a while to get where I am now - I'm a slow loser who loves her social life so I like taking the scenic route ;)

Just wanted to pop in, sub and say hey! Sorry to hear about the gain yesterday but it really is teeny tiny and the biggest test of resolve in this journey is being able to dust yourself off, stay on plan and get to work on a gain for the following week :) xx

It's good to know I'm not the only one. How long have you been on plan for?? It was only a small gain, I was just disappointed to start with as I'd started my running and thought I deserved a loss. Hopefully it will all catch up.

I started thinking about it in April last year and probably lost about half a stone between then and August with holidays, weddings, birthdays, summer fun etc getting in the way. I've been properly following it since about Aug/Sept time now and that's when I've probably lost the other stone and a bit!

I've relaxed a bit more recently as I was sick in January, had an all-inclusive holiday and have started training for a half marathon. I guess I'm a lot happier now I'm at this weight and whilst I can't wait to get to 8 stone, I'm in no rush :) xx

Boooo, sorry about your gain :( true though, I bet it's to do with all the exercise, I'm sure you'll see better results next week. Good luck this week!

Back