SW Food Diary - bikini body

Hi em, I had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning as I rolled out of bed and it's showing a sts with no clothes on!!!! Not sure that's allowed in the meeting though haha.

I'm in a positive mood though. Going to be extra good maybe try success express today and tomorrow. So lots and lots of super free. Limit my syns I practically nothing.

X

Haha Jennie you crack me up. If you're going to peak at the scales then you should weigh yourself in the clothes that you're going to wear to WI. Makes sense doesn't it? :p

Good plan re success express, get as many superspeed foods in today as you can and up that water intake. You might be pleasantly surprised tomorrow :)

Well... Success express was attempted but then ended up having pasta and meatballs at an Italian for lunch for Mother's Day dinner with mum and my sister.

Argh weigh day.....
B: melon & apple, coconut and vanilla yogurt, simply nutty muesli.

Running with my sister and then hairdressers to get my highlights done ready for the wedding

5.30pm. I'm not too nervous so long as it's not a huge gain. I'm expecting about 1lb on after hen do. Time are you wi?

Also I'm going to be selling a few size 14 dresses that have been worn a maximum of 3 times each as I have a huge shopping problem. But I anyone is interested I'll be popping photos on insta: jenniecakes88

I hope so! I've tried super hard to counteract it. Up'd my bodymagic loads this week. 3 walks, 2 runs, bodycombat and 30 day shred ....

Bring on 5.30 and we can kick some slimmingworld butt x

Bet you'll do great, sometimes when you go in expecting a gain you get a lovely surprise, especially with all the body magic you've been doing!
X

Thanks everyone!! I'm hoping lots of liquids, will sort me out

Hi just found you diary so subbing to follow you on your SW journey xx

Woop -2.5lb!!!!!!!!!

YES!! Massive well done!! :D
XxX

Thanks. I was super chuffed and I really think when I have lots on at a weekend I'm extra careful. So! I'm planning a night out this weekend now!

Back