SW Food Diary - bikini body

Weightwatcher yogurts are FREE! I never knew. Ha, I'll be getting on those this week I think. They have a rhubarb and vanilla crumble and a pear and apple crumble too. MMMMMMMmmmmm. Ha, I'm getting hungrier by the minute.

Weightwatcher yogurts are FREE! I never knew. Ha, I'll be getting on those this week I think. They have a rhubarb and vanilla crumble and a pear and apple crumble too. MMMMMMMmmmmm. Ha, I'm getting hungrier by the minute.

Right, I'm going to stock up on all the free yogurts I can get my hands on now! I will find the apple muller light! :p
Xx

Just round you too Rosie. I love insta at the moment.

Just having a mugshot before bed.

Saved most of my syns for tomorrow. Only used 4 today.

So I ended up using pretty much all my syns yesterday. Oops!!

Well try and be reasonably good today. Lots of superfree for breakfast.

Oh dear. So weekend turned out to be very synful in the end.
My nanna made me eat a piece of apple pie on sunday, when I was attempting to have a very good day. And saturday we'd had a meal out at a turkish restaurant and I'd had to have Baklava, as it is my favourite and we probably won't go again for 12 months lol.
Anyway. Back on it today. But slightly worried about tomorrow's weigh-in, as think I'll have probably gained after my weeked.
Also! I have a very sore knee, so haven't done any exercise this week at all...

Yesterday I had a red day and enjoyed it, so maybe another red day today... Will see how I feel around teatime.

Food Diary

Breakfast: Quaker multigrain porridge honey, with strawberries. Banana.

Snack: Plum

Lunch: Gammon and salad, green beans. Melon and banana and custard muller light.

Tea: Something fairly quick I think, maybe an omelette and salad.

A mini malteaster bunny hopped right into my mouth just now... ooops!
(3.5 syns)

Feeling bloated but craving chocolate! What's wrong with me today!?! It's weigh in tomorrow you crazy woman lol

Will do. I feel like I've given up on myself a bit this week. Hopefully I won't have done too much damage

Thanks I feel really bloated still. I know I'm probably over syns for the week so can't expect too much. I've got a wedding Friday but go be be so good this week to counteract it.

Hope you pull it back too. My scales hate me today, in spite of being back on plan yesterday I'm heavier. :( oh well, Tues/weds to go.

Thanks I feel really bloated still. I know I'm probably over syns for the week so can't expect too much. I've got a wedding Friday but go be be so good this week to counteract it.

Fingers crossed the bloating goes away. Though don't feel too negative, you say every week you'll put on and you're doing fantastically!
X

1lb on....... ?

Thanks em! I'm definitely back on it. I'm having a small treat tonight and then bAck to goodness tomorrow.

I think this week is all about planning and tracking.

Sorry about the gain Sweet, hope you're alright. You know you can get 100% back on track!
X

Back