SW Food Diary - bikini body

Woohoo brilliant well done! Bet that was a nice shock lol! X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Woohoo brilliant well done! Bet that was a nice shock lol! X Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It was really nice. Has made me believe in myself a bit more that I probably make good choices most the time unintentionally. Which is good.

Having a small treat tonight and then back on it tomorrow.

Woop woop
Still buzzing away after my loss last night. Had a few little treats. Lots of little white chocolate hearts, 4 for 5 syns I must have had about 10. And then a glass of low alcohol wine, a piece of toast and a small glass of bulmers....

Oh well, start again today.

B: porridge and banana

L: tuna salad and melon and muller light

T: undecided

I think we're going to have sausage and mash for tea now :)
I'll have my linda mccartney red onion and rosemary ones and the OH can have the full fat pork ones
With brocolli I think.

Today's syns:
0.5 salad dressing
0.5 mikado
1 gravy granules
1 Quorn sausage
3 hifi light bar

Total 6/15

Thursday

I'm still feeling great about my loss on Tuesday, 2.5lb?! Not quite sure how I did it, but really don't wish for it to catch me up at any point. Feeling a little disorganised this week, as I've run out of cash before pay day and I could do with getting a few bits of fresh stuff, however! I do still have lots of food in and some frozen bits in the freezer.

Pay day is friday so I think over the weekend I'll start planning again for the week ahead.

Last night we went to the cinema, watched Non-stop with Liam Neeson in. I thought it was brilliant and absolutely loved it, kept me gripped for the whole thing, which is good as recently I've fallen asleep whilst watching films as I've been so tired.
FOOD DIARY

Green

Breakfast: Frozen summer berries, banana and a mullerlight Raspberry and dark chocolate

Snack: Apple and tangerine, green tea with salted caramel.

Lunch:
Quorn chilli (From last week, hopefully it'll be ok...) and lettuce.

Tea: Omelette with mushrooms, pepper and asparagus. Brocolli, Green beans and baked beans. (The OH can have oven chips with his to bulk it out with a bit of stodge).

I'll add a few treats in over the day, and depending how hungry I am, will depend on what HexB choices I go for, HexA will be skimmed milk as always. Bit of a problem not eating cheese, as my HexA is the same every day.

OH is at football tonight, so I think I might drag myself on a run later on. It might be a little late though, so we will see how I get on. If not, it might just have to 30 day shred instead.

Your food sounds yummy for today! You've been on plan 100% since Wi so if you keep it up then there'll definitely be no catch up. Shame about you running out of pennies before tomorrow, I do the exact same every month, haha. Payday cannot come quick enough.

I went to see Non Stop last week and loved it aswell. Such a good watch and Mr. Neeson is so beautiful!! Very easy on the eyes in my opinion :)

I agree! For an older chap!! Haha.I know, I just feel as though maybe I didn't deserve such a big weightloss after the hen-do weekend. But really working hard for another 2lb off if I can.

I think you'll be fine and on for another good loss on Tuesday! It's a good idea highlighting your super free I find I'm starting to have less now I do mostly green days which is not good.

That's why I've done it too. I know I sometimes forget to put some super-free on my plate and I also think that some weeks I have too much fruit? I'm not sure thats possible, but fruit is full of sugars too, so I think I should eat more veg and less fruit. She says after a trip from the greengrocer with 2 shoppers full of fruit....

I had a fresh fruit salad at lunch as well from my extra friendly green-grocer. It was delish!!!!

Yay, you're doing really well. I sometimes use fruit as a sort of top up 1/3 plate as pudding. Hopefully that's OK...

Food Diary

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
Pancakes (2 x eggs, sweetner and cinnamon) frozen summer berries and a coconut and vanilla greek style yogurt.

Snack: Banana, Apple and tangerine

Lunch: Aldi Ravioli (1 syn) and lettuce. Apple pie muller light (1 syn).

Tea: Mexican So Juicy (2 syns) chicken with peppers and onions, tomato and basil infused pasta, green beans and carrot and swede mash.

Snacks: 2 x hifi light bars (HexB)

There's an apple pie muller light?! I am missing out!!
XxX

There's an apple pie muller light?! I am missing out!!
XxX

There is! And a few other new flavours too. I'm sure there is a banoffee pie and a cheesecake one too. All 1 syn each.

There is! And a few other new flavours too. I'm sure there is a banoffee pie and a cheesecake one too. All 1 syn each.

Well I know what I'm living on from now on! I knew about the New York Cheesecake one but can't find it anywhere!
X

I'm not sure where you get them from tbh as mine cam in the slimmer of the week basket ha! freebie!!!
I'll let you know what it tastes like. Are the weight watchers dessert yogurts free?

I'm not sure where you get them from tbh as mine cam in the slimmer of the week basket ha! freebie!!!
I'll let you know what it tastes like. Are the weight watchers dessert yogurts free?

Everything tastes better when it's free :D
I always make the assumption that 0% yogs are free, even if they're not really, hasn't affected me, but I'm not sure officially!
X

Back