SW Food Diary - bikini body

At least you know and can knock it on the head now. Good for you. X

Yes. I definitely can.
I'm on count down to holiday/10k and the my birthday in september too. I'd love to have a slim summer as well.

Yes. I definitely can.
I'm on count down to holiday/10k and the my birthday in september too. I'd love to have a slim summer as well.

You can indeed! Love that you're so positive about this :) A slim summer is my aim too, be lovely to wear what we like and enjoy ourselves!
X

You can indeed! Love that you're so positive about this :) A slim summer is my aim too, be lovely to wear what we like and enjoy ourselves! X

It really will! I've had a great slimming world day today.
Body magic. And syn free.

Morning Jens, how you feeling today after your body magic & syn free day yesterday? Must say that takes effort to have no syns after doing bodymagic lol. I couldn't do it.

Have a fab day :) xx

Morning Jens, how you feeling today after your body magic & syn free day yesterday? Must say that takes effort to have no syns after doing bodymagic lol. I couldn't do it.

Have a fab day :) xx

I ended up treating myself to a ww chocolate digestive before bed ... But I feel loads better for body magic! Only 5 weeks and a few days until my 10k, so really needed to get back on the training. Gym again tonight after tea :)

Food Diary
Extra Easy

Breakfast:
Porridge with skimmed milk and strawberries and a banana.

Lunch: Pasta bake (Pasta, egg, quark, chopped tomatoes, pepper, onion, garlic and tuna), beetroot, pickled onions, spinach. Melon and ww yogurt.

Snacks: Mugshot and a peanut heaven bar (6 syns)

Tea: Chicken breast with nando's marinade (0.5 syn) and salad and butternut squash.

Daily syns: 6.5/15
Weekly syns: 8.5/30

I measured my milk today. And only just managed to get it all in me!

Last edited:
Food Diary
Extra Easy / Green

Breakfast:
Quaker multigrain honey porridge, skimmed milk and strawberries.

Lunch: Quorn chilli with butternut squash and spinach

Tea: ??? Need some ideas for tea. I can pick something up from tesco/aldi on my way home to make, but not sure what I fancy at all today. Should have brought my fakeaway book to work with me.

Snacks: Melon, grapes and banana.

I've not been in the best of moods for the past couple of days. Taken it out on the OH a little too. And today I'd do anything to just stay in my bed. I went to the gym last night at about 9pm just to try and get my mood up a little, but it didn't do anything really. I think I just have too much to worry about at the moment, with work, trying to finish my uni stuff for deadline and my nanna going a bit nuts.

Off out with a couple of friends tonight, and then hoping to work on the gardens tomorrow morning before the OH goes on his afternoon/night out.

Last edited:
Morning Jens,

That's crap to hear that you're in a mood, I would've thought relieving stress at the gym would've helped? Hope your Nanna is ok!

An idea for tea tonight seen as though you're having an EE or Green day is a SW fry up? LM sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms, beans, egg? Nom, nom, nom.

That sounds good. I need to pick some sausages up on my travels, finished my last box the other day.

I thought so too, it helped a little, but then I got home and sat down and got in a mood again. I just over think everything, aprt of the problem lol.

Least it's friday!

Hope you feel better soon Jennie! A nice walk in the evening on your own listening to some nice music often does the trick :)

I find we can put too much pressure on ourselves if we go to the gym... we think we NEED to be really going for it to not be a waste of time xx

Hope you feel better soon Jennie! A nice walk in the evening on your own listening to some nice music often does the trick :)

I find we can put too much pressure on ourselves if we go to the gym... we think we NEED to be really going for it to not be a waste of time xx

Yes, think I'll try that over the weekend. I think just getting the fresh air would help too.
Well done on your weight loss this week! Only 9lb to go?!!?

Yes, think I'll try that over the weekend. I think just getting the fresh air would help too.
Well done on your weight loss this week! Only 9lb to go?!!?

I know - yay!!! I have a feeling these are going to be the TOUGHEST to get rid of!! Hence why I'm having a cookathon this weekend, no excuses for naughties! xx

I know - yay!!! I have a feeling these are going to be the TOUGHEST to get rid of!! Hence why I'm having a cookathon this weekend, no excuses for naughties! xx

What you going to be cooking?? I'm going to bake this weekend I think.
I have a recipe for an all bran and fruit cake :)

Wow. I totally had another blow out on gin and wine and shots last night.....

Why do I do this to myself!?!?

Yesterday I tried to be as good as possible. With a hangover..
Breakfast: peanut heaven
Snack: mugshot
Lunch: Quorn chilli and spinach
Tea: prawn fried rice (0.5syn)
Snack: chicken drumstick mugshot all bran cake(7syn) 2 mc chicken selects?

Naughty! I need to try and not eat any syns now for the rest of the week.

Going food shopping in a little bit, and will have another 3.5 mile run later after lunch. Have a pan of broth to make and houmous.

Me too! Weekends just keep undoing my good work from the week lately grr! Just need to try and let the blow out carry on for the rest of the weekend x

Exactly. I'm feeling a bit bleurgh this morning. I think my hayfever might be starting to get a grip of me.

On the brightside. 4 day week. One week closer to holiday too. And the suns out.

Food Diary
Extra Easy

Breakfast
All Bran (40g) with skimmed milk, strawberries and banana

Lunch
Homemade broth (soup mix veg and broth mix), chicken breast, apple, tangerines, danone activia 0% fat yogurt.

Tea
Cottage pie with extra veg.

Back