SW Food Diary - bikini body

Thanks em! I felt it after all the pampering lol it was a lovely day and the rain held off for most of if too.

Just trying to get myself back on it today, not had any syns so far. But I ate loads of naughty things last night.

What a lovely day and good looking couple ;) bet you felt great!

Haha we are! Lol it felt good to know people could see a difference in me after losing a small amount of weight

Food diary
B: porridge made with skimmed milk and strawberries. Banana.

L: sAlad, carrot sticks and sw houmous (very garlicky!) ww yogurt, melon.

T: Chinese, not sure what we are having yet. Sisters birthday.

Morning Jens, food looks good today - If you want something low syn for your tea tonight try the Chicken in black bean sauce (5.5syns) with boiled rice and it's really tasty.

Ooo thanks! I didn't have a clue what to go for.

Although I could be tempted to just have a few treats ... May have a sneaky peak at the scales to see where I am at this week

You look so lovely! That dress is gorgeous!! Can't be much use with the Chinese advice, but have a nice night :)

Thanks guys!!!
Just racking my brain for something to make for taster night

So.. We had the banquet last night.... So naughty!!!! We also had wine... And plenty of it.
Damn!!!!!!
I'm not looking forward to weigh in now tonight after eating and drinking myself into oblivion on two occasions. FrustrAted with myself and not looking forward to weigh in at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning Jens, don't write it off completely yet, you never know the scales might be nice to you :)

Did you enjoy your banquet? It sounds delish! lol

I've had a cheeky sneaky peak at work this morning and looking like at least 2lb on. But probably deserved when I start to try and add up all my synfull things this week.

I loved the banquet I'll get my sister to send me the pics as she took photos of all the food. It was a dim sum starter, crispy duck pancakes, scollops, a fish skewer in some kind of sauce, lemon chicken, sizzling steak in sechzuan and steak and spring onions. Special fried rice with it. I tried not to over eat too much, but it was all so good hard not to. All this was washed down with a cocktail and a bottle of wine...

Just having a green tea and had fruit, yogurt and an alpen light for breakfast. Not sure what I'll have for lunch.

You've got be fancying a Chinese now! Sounds like the perfect combinations. Good luck for tonight x

It was delicious, but i'm annoyed with myself for ruining my diet plans!! Only 11 weeks until my holidays... and only 6 weeks until the great manchester run and I've already fallen off the wagon with both training and dieting.

Oh well. Need to work harder. Hoping to be at 9st 7lb for holiday in 11 weeks. And also hoping to run the whole of the 10k... Wishful thinking maybe.

I know, it's not long till that 10k -eek! I want to be under 16st by then. My scales are claiming I've lost some this week so maybe I'll get there!

1.5lb on.....

Thanks!!!!!! I know I was pretty impressed! Starts again properly tomorrow. I've made a massive bowl of pasta bake to do a few lunches this week. Plus I want to do a Quorn chilli and pork chops too at some point

It is only a small gain considering what I've consumed over the past week. It's 2.5lb on in April though so I doubt I'll meet my target of 7lb this month.

I am however back on it and planning like a goodun.

Food today
Extra Easy

Breakfast: 2 LM red onion and rosemary sausage, baked beans, mushrooms and tomatoes.

Lunch: Pasta bake (Tuna, egg, quark, chopped tomatoes, pepper, garlic, onion), spinach, tomatoes, beetroot, pickles. Melon and ww vanilla yogurt.

Snack: banana and 2 x alpen lights (HexB)

Tea: Quorn chilli (Quorn, chopped tomatoes, spices, onions, peppers, courgette) and spinach

HexA: skimmed milk
HexB: 2 alpen lights

Last edited:
Back