SW Food Diary - bikini body

Aww Jens, losing your boobs is awful isn't it! I've lost all mine as well :( But I mean you're more healthier and fitter than you were before so that's a bonus :)

It's a good job you tried your dress on yesterday though eh! Nice that you could get another dress haltered, hope it fits properly now.

I think making that gorgeous looking cake & not eating it is defo a NSV!!! You have some will power.

Have a nice day xx

Are you doing any chest exercises Jen? My back has gotten smaller, but my boobs are about the same size - if not a bit firmer! Last time I lost weight my boobs totally went, was so annoyed, but they've stuck around this time and i reckon it's because of all the chest exercise!
X

Are you doing any chest exercises Jen? My back has gotten smaller, but my boobs are about the same size - if not a bit firmer! Last time I lost weight my boobs totally went, was so annoyed, but they've stuck around this time and i reckon it's because of all the chest exercise!
X

I'm only running really exercise wise at the moment. What kind of chest things are you doing?? I think I'll be happy to give anything a go.

I'm only running really exercise wise at the moment. What kind of chest things are you doing?? I think I'll be happy to give anything a go.

I do quite a lot of push ups and planks, there's a good one on the Jillian DVD where you lay on your back and hold a weight in each hand up above your chest and then bring your arms apart either side of you (kind of so you look like you're on a cross) and back up again. Think it might be called a chest fly. Dumbbells rows are quite good (if you Google Jillian Michaels dumbbell row, the first 2 google images will show you) - it sounds a lot, but you don't have to use a lot of weight to do them.
X

If you want something a bit more fun, swimming is supposed to be really good for chest muscles too!
X

I should get back swimming, I really enjoy that and I'll probably feel a bit better now I've lost some weight.

Went a little crazy on the minstrels last night. Easily had 30 syns yesterday.
Wedding day today. I've packed a Cous Cous salad. But I might just buy a pre packed salad after the service then we are having a wander round Leeds and then we are going to the evening do... Hopefully there will be meat and salad on the buffet

Ok! So this weekend has not gone to plan in the slightest. The wedding buffet consisted of bacon rolls and wedges and cakes. Alcohol probably didn't help.

Then yesterday we went for carvery and I couldn't resist the Yorkshire puds and roasties, so then since I fell off plan I had wine and chocolate to go with it.

Scales are showing a 2lb gain this morning.... Just hoping a day of healthy eating cAn ease the pain on the scales tomorrow.

I had a great time!!

image-1517287735.jpg

Thanks!! Although I'm very bloated now after fish and mushy peas and donuts

So annoyed with myself, took a sneaky peak at the scales before and showing 4lb gain. I have been rubbish this week sw wise and have craved everything naughty.

It's so difficult to be on plan all of the time

It's so difficult to be on plan all of the time

I agree. Don't beat yourself up about it though. I know we all want to be our target weight yesterday but life is also for living and you don't want to look back and feel like you missed out on anything.

Be healthy, make good decisions when you can and it will happen eventually :) xxx

Thanks guys, hopefully tonight isn't so bad.

3lb on.
Pretty much expected this gain. Disappointed in myself but needed a little binge weekend.
Back on it tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------

That's your line drawn Jens.

Today is a new day, you can definitely lose that 3lbs next Tuesday. Come on, let's do this! :)

Back