SW Food Diary - bikini body

I've sacked off the gym now, buying a hula hoop instead :) work has been crazy so just gonna do a long run tomorrow instead

I sacked argos off for a glass of wine! Ha, we went to wetherspoons and I had 2 single gins and a large wine and a gammon with salad!? On plan all the way.

Off out to pick up my hula hoop today, mum said they often have them in home and bargains cheapy shop so looking there first. And I can't make any of the Pilates classes so looking at getting a DVD and borrowings mums mat.

Today's plan!
Long run. I'm going to plan a route that's at least 8k round. I can definitely do this! I just need to smile all the way through and I'll get through it. The weather is beautiful today. So I should be fine.

Food wise I'm think fruit for breakfast, salad for lunch and chilli for tea. But we will see where the day takes me.

I need to bang out my essay today. I'm hoping to hand it in tonight so I don't have to think about it another day.

I sacked argos off for a glass of wine! Ha, we went to wetherspoons and I had 2 single gins and a large wine and a gammon with salad!? On plan all the way. Off out to pick up my hula hoop today, mum said they often have them in home and bargains cheapy shop so looking there first. And I can't make any of the Pilates classes so looking at getting a DVD and borrowings mums mat. Today's plan! Long run. I'm going to plan a route that's at least 8k round. I can definitely do this! I just need to smile all the way through and I'll get through it. The weather is beautiful today. So I should be fine. Food wise I'm think fruit for breakfast, salad for lunch and chilli for tea. But we will see where the day takes me. I need to bang out my essay today. I'm hoping to hand it in tonight so I don't have to think about it another day.

Good luck Hun!! Jelly babies are 1 syn each and you technically only need them for super long runs but I'd take a couple in my pocket and I after 5k I'd take one every k so you've something to look forward to and a little burst of energy to boot. Good luck!!!!xxx

I'm sure the syns vs running burning calories balance! Think I'm going to bring some jelly babies on mcr 10k too.

Yehp I've bought them today in readiness.

So had a babyshower to go to today ended up munching on a few naughty things. A fondant fancy, handful of chopsticks and 3/4 sausage rolls.

I've counted about 25syns? Not sure if that's enough though.

Jumped on the scales this morning and only showing 2lb loss maximum. Really hope that changes soon!!!! Only 2 more days to go until weigh-in.

Picked up the drunkest boyfriend in the world last night and said no to takeaway with him. Proud of myself for that. Feeling lots more active at the minute too. Started some 30 day challenges on an app so I remember.

Going to get up soon. Even though it's Sunday and I love a lie in, really got the urge to veg on the sofa in my joggers with a brew for a while.

Hellooo. Did you get your hula hoop? If so how are you getting on. I keep seeing it and tempted! But think it will end up behind the sofa with my in used kettle bell :/ is it weighted or a kids one?

It's weighted, I'm off to get one today actually! Not had chance all weekend lol
They're supposed to be really good for toning etc

Argos they are £14.99

Monday morning ergh, and I offered to go in work early :-(

I jumped on the scales this morning, but they're only showing 2lb off, before getting dressed and before breakfast. Booooooo. I hope they move a little more before tomorrow!!!!!

Morning Jens,

Hey 2lb loss is absolutely great! You still have 1 full day of being 100% on plan to try and make those scales a bit more, plus at the end of the day it's only the SW scales that count :)

Have a nice day xx

I know, that was in my knickers though, so it'll probably be a lb again, just annoying after the 3lb gain last week.
Nevermind.

Food today
B: Quaker multigrain honey porridge with strawberries and half a grapefruit.
S: Banana
L: Chicken salad and tbsp extra light mayo (Not looked at syns yet.) Mullerlight and melon.
S: Apple and tangerine.
T: Chilli con carne and spinach.

Lovely food today Jen! 2lb is a fab loss... stick with it, you're playing a long game and you look so fab at the min, gorge in the wedding snap!

Just think of all the goodness you're putting in your body and how healthy your insides are now that you're running, the weight will come off eventually :) xx

I'm having a red day today too, I tend to eat better on red days I feel.
Bought the weetabix oaty bars to try, so will have one of those later too for my extra hexb.

Morning Jens,

How are you, did you like the Weetabix Oaty bar???

Good luck for weigh in tonight, how are feeling about the scales?

* Go Tuesday Team * :)

Back