SW Food Diary - bikini body

Ideally I would do it in my living room too, but they are huge!! I'll try and go for a little bit longer tonight, not sure I could be on my phone at the same time haha, multi-tasking..... It is good fun though, and great to get me outside in the sunshine.

Ideally I would do it in my living room too, but they are huge!! I'll try and go for a little bit longer tonight, not sure I could be on my phone at the same time haha, multi-tasking..... It is good fun though, and great to get me outside in the sunshine.

Ooooh I use my ipad and prop it up on the floor! They have a lovely view.... :giggle: xx

Haha made me laugh that, I'll have to try face timing my sister at some point. See what he recons to it.

I've got a trapped nerve in my right leg and it's doing my head in. It's very mind over matter with the running though, as it does hurt but it hurts, standing sitting lying driving walking running.

Mum just cheered me up with 1/2 syn brownies and a brew. So today's syns so far are 3/15 but thinking I might have another brew and something before bed. :)

8/15 syns today :)
Not decided on what's for lunch tomorrow. I'd quite like to nip in m&s for one of the lunches that Stevie has posted. Or even find a low low meal

Something nice and simple for lunch and then Prawn stirfry for tea

Busy day so far. Bring on 5pm where I can get home, make my tea and get my feet up.
My leg is really sore again today, I'm hoping it eases off a little bit for the race on Sunday. Not sure how I'll manage 10k with it.

Ate pretty much all my syns yesterday :)
And sat out in the sun this afternoon at the cricket. Had my hair cut this morning and Picked up ingredients for BBQ pulled pork. That's now in the slow cooker, should be ready when we get home later.

Not drinking today as have the Manchester 10k tomorrow. If you fancy sponsoring me you can always text jenw94 £1 to 70070! Would really appreciate any support.

I'm not drinking for exactly the same reason and it's so a glass of wine/cold pint of cider kind of day. Oh well. There's a cider with my name on it waiting for me!!

Been on plan all week but then today I've given up!? The 10k has taken it out of me! And all I want is chocolate and wine. So that is exactly what I'm having!!!!!!

Well done on completing the 10k! I think you deserve to have whatever you want after that.

Well done Sweetie, so proud of you for doing the 10k! You totally deserve a few treats in the sunshine for that!
X

Thanks everyone! May have gone a little over board with the treats last night... Whoops.
Really, really enjoyed the 10k!! And I would definitely do it again!!!!
Looking at signing up for a half marathon next, and definitely joining a running club, when I find one I like the look of lol.

Back on plan today. Didn't have too much in the cupboards.

B: All bran, skimmed milk and frozen berries

L: Roasted red pepper, beetroot, tomatoes, celery, pickled onions, tuna and balsamic vinegar. Melon and mullerlight.

T: Bolognese. Mine will be with veg.

Trying to have a red day, would like the extra hex B if I can. See how I feel later though.

Looking like a 2lb gain on my scales. I'll deal with it and crack on with plan this week as only 5 weeks until holiday now.

Thinking of quitting my meetings though. The money and time I spend there could be put to better use. Not decided completely but going to have to think seriously. I'll need to swap meetings anyway as starting at a running club that train the same time as weigh in.

Weigh in tonight won't be so fun. Although it is taster night. Again.

That was my attitude... I don't think I get enough out of going to group, I feel like it's a waste of nearly 2 hours of my life, some of the people's attitudes used to really irritate me - for some it was like a moaning session and I don't enjoy that negative energy in my life!

I think if you're motivated enough, you'll be fine. I subscribe to the magazine and use mini's/IG for support and that's how I've lost all my weight! xx

I had a break from group for about a month and found it difficult to stick to plan, I found that I didn't like stopping as it was just people moaning and clapping for an hour. So when I started back I just get weighed and go, it's a psychological thing for me knowing that I'm getting weighed on a certain day at a certain time. When I was doing it from home I'd have something bad then move weigh day lol. I also couldn't cope without hifis or the app and slimming world online. Everybody's different though, there's lots who don't go group and are motivated themselves x

Yes, not sure how I'd do either way. I do feel I could stick to it especially as I have my holiday coming up. But I do go with my mum so might need to stick it out a little longer with her.

My target at group is 9st 7lb but I keep jumping up and down between 10st and 9st 12lb and it's doing my flipping head in. I know that I'll have gained tonight and I'll probably be back in the 10's.

Looking at classes to go to this week and sorting out what days to run too.

I don't think you should stop going to class, unless you know for sure that you'll stick to plan 100% It's absolutely brilliant that Lily has been able to lose weight without going to a class, so much will power right there! I know I couldn't follow the plan if I didn't have to go and get weighed every Tuesday. Even when I eventually get to target I'm still going to get weighed every week but maybe not stop to class as much.

Anywho, good luck for weigh in Jens, the only scales that matter are the SW ones :)

Back