SW Food Diary - bikini body

I'm giving weigh-in a miss this week. Going to weigh myself and see how I get on. I know I've gained this week not sure why perhaps as I have just been hungrier so Up'd my portions a little.

Morning Jens,

Are you sure missing weigh in is a good idea? Will you stay on track?

I think a small gain might be due to your running? Have you been drinking plenty of water?

Anywho, hope you have a fab day :) Xx

Morning Jens,

Are you sure missing weigh in is a good idea? Will you stay on track?

I think a small gain might be due to your running? Have you been drinking plenty of water?

Anywho, hope you have a fab day :) Xx

Definitely missing WI, I don't see the point in me just going to get weighed when my scales at home are just as accurate. Plus, I have holiday and bikini's as my motivation at the moment, and some goals in place. I have come further than I have in the past and I can feel I am on a roll and motivated enough to keep going.

I can always go back if I can't keep it up. I may still go again before holiday, but I think my time and money can be spent better at the moment. Plus, running club keeps me motivated to eat healthily as well.

9st 9.75lb is my weight today.
Aiming for 9st 7lb next week.

You sound motivated :)

You know where we are if you need any support or advice! Please use it!

It can be done without group (I haven't been once on this journey) with support from the lovely folks on minis but I know it's not for everyone and some people find it tougher than others to go it alone.

It's really unfair that you have had a gain this week, all your food on IG looked fab, lots of superfree and portion sizes seems really reasonable. I think it just happens sometimes! I've had lots of unfair gains and STS along the way, the trick is not to let them throw you off but I think it sounds like it hasn't :) xx

You sound motivated :)

You know where we are if you need any support or advice! Please use it!

It can be done without group (I haven't been once on this journey) with support from the lovely folks on minis but I know it's not for everyone and some people find it tougher than others to go it alone.

It's really unfair that you have had a gain this week, all your food on IG looked fab, lots of superfree and portion sizes seems really reasonable. I think it just happens sometimes! I've had lots of unfair gains and STS along the way, the trick is not to let them throw you off but I think it sounds like it hasn't :) xx

I'm definitely motivated and I've been using Inst and mini's a lot more than anything to do with my group or consultant. So for me I think it probably is the right move, but I can always go back. Plus my mums at target now so need to keep her company at the meetings anymore.

She got to target last week, she only had 7lb to lose she's around 8st 10lb now and looks great for it.
She always did WW in the past but prefers SW hands down.

Food Diary today
B: Strawberries, blueberries, grapefruit and mullerlight

S: Mango

L: Salad (Lettuce, tomatoes, Pepper, sweetcorn and celery), fat free dressing, Sardines in tomato sauce. FF Greek style lemon yogurt. Apple. Weetabix bar (HEXB).

S: Banana

RUNNING

T: Salmon and prawns, stir fry veg, onion, mushrooms and peppers added and stir fry sauce (3 syns) spinach and noodles.

Wednesday

B: Strawberries, blueberries, kiwi and grapefruit. Mullerlight.

L: Lowlow sweet chilli chicken noodles (3 syns), salad, melon

T: Fish cakes (Salmon and potato) with vegetables

Last edited:
Ooh did you make the fishcakes - have they a bread crumb topping?

I coat them in smash flash fry them in the pan and then put them in the oven to crisp up a little bit :)
Its just mashed potato, tin of salmon and chopped chives. They are beautiful.

They are really good Laura and so easy to make!!

Thursday :)
One day closer to the weekend.

Food Diary
B: Baked beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, scrambled egg and a LM red onion and rosemary sausage.

L: Fish cake and salad (Tomatoes, lettuce, gherkin), fat free dressing. Melon and a coconut and vanilla aldi yogurt.

S: banana, apple and nectarine. Cup a noodle - spicy sweet and sour (Unsure if this is any syns, and depending how I feel I may not have it)

RUNNING

T: Jacket potato, baked beans and spinach.

I first started running when I moved house with my OH and that was beginning of February, at that stage I could run approximately 0.5km and would need to stop for a breather, the first run we did was 1km... Now I can be doing about 4-5 miles without really stopping :)

Impressed myself and my family massively. The OH came out with me on sunday running and he hasn't been running with me since february really, and he was in shock at how much I've improved.

I'm currently looking for my next challenge, hopefully either bettering my 10k time or a half marathon. Still undecided.

I just kept running for as long as I possibly could. Haha sounds silly, but I would literally keep going until I couldn't physically keep going and then stop and have a 2-3 minute break and then go again, and just gradually built up the distance. Training wise I was only doing around 3 miles a go until I joined the running club.

Now I'll happily do 5 miles without realising the time. I think some runs you do, if you just try and run a bit harder, rather than taking it easy it helps to get you a little stronger.

Back