SW Food Diary - bikini body

Sorry I've been SO absent from here lately, just seen your stats, you've done so well! Sorry to hear you've been in pain :(
I'm going to have a proper catch up with your diary later tonight.
XxX

You're back !! Woop !!!
They were good, but came back off holiday on Saturday and struggling to get my head back in the game. It'll be a big gain later when I get to weigh-in.

You're back !! Woop !!!
They were good, but came back off holiday on Saturday and struggling to get my head back in the game. It'll be a big gain later when I get to weigh-in.

Finally back :p Holidays always mess people up a bit, but I'm hoping you had a brilliant time and that's all that really matters isn't it? You can get back on track. Are you happy with your target?
XxX

Yeah loving it. All my certificate and everything has got messed up though so officially I'm not at target according to my consultant and I'll have to wait until I get back down to 9st 7lb again!?

I was so annoyed at group about it, as it's not my fault that she hadn't changed it!?!

Holiday was amazing. The gain was totally worth it!!!!!

Food Diary

Extra Easy

Breakfast
2 egg Mushroom and tomato omelette with baked beans

Snack
Apple

Lunch
Salad (Spinach, tomatoes, cucumber, pepper) with sardines in tomato sauce and small amount of leftover chicken.
Melon with a mullerlight vanilla with choc sprinkles and cherry layer (1.5 syns)

Snack
Peanut heaven hifi (HexB)
Banana

Tea
Undecided? Any ideas?? Thinking maybe risotto. Or maybe homemade nando's chicken.

What have you got in that needs to be used?
Nothing in particular. I have chicken breasts in the freezer, salmon fillets, prawns, lamb steaks, pork loin steaks. And then sugar snap peas, butternut squash, things like that in the fridge.

Yeah, BNS risotto sounds nice, not sure if the other half would like it, so might save that for a night when he is out. Might just do pasta with chicken. I've got loads of pasta in the cupboards and could make enough for tomorrows lunch as well.

Chicken curry! Was amazing, from the family feasts on a budget.

Food Diary

Breakfast
Porridge with skimmed milk, pineapple and raspberries.

Snack
Banana

Lunch
Chicken curry and rice. Melon and strawberries. Mullerlight.

Snack
Apple

Tea
Diet coke chicken at my mum's later.

Oops just had a snack on the OH's doner kebab... Counting it as 10 syns although it wasn't that much, but just to be safe.

Had a hifi light for 3 syns earlier too

13/15 daily

Heyyyy!! Missed seeing you around here. I've managed to get back on plan and I've decided to start using my syns a little earlier in the week. So tonight is CHINESE!!! Woop ?

Been eating a lot more carbs than usual but my consultant said that's a good thing to keep me full after 2 weeks off.

I'm here :)
Just been crazy busy and not very on plan on Saturday night. Damage limitation yesterday and today.
I wanted 2lb loss this week, but I doubt I will get that now. A STS would probably be better than nothing really.

Food Today
B: Peach, apricots and raspberries with mullerlight.
S: Banana
L: Sardines in tomato sauce and salad. Melon and strawberries.
S: Apple
T: Salmon with brocolli and greenbeans.

Yey your back! Is tomorrow weigh day? X

It is! Not that I really want to go after a naughty weekend.
I've started doing Kay's salad challenge. I thought it might give me some focus and commitment back maybe.
It's pretty much what I eat already, with a few extra rules, and its mixing up the red and green days with it as well which might give me a boost.
I'm thinking I'll head to the gym tonight to sign up, it's only a 2 minute walk from our house so will be good for classes and changing it up a bit from just running all of the time.

Back