SW Food Diary - bikini body

I started Day one yesterday of Kay's Salad challenge. I'm loving the focus it has given me so far.
Well and truly back on plan!!!!

Todays food diary
B: Apricots, raspberries and blueberries with an aldi coconut greek style yog. And half a grapefruit.
S: Banana
L: Ratatouille salad. Melon and grapes.
S: Apple.
T: Beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, egg and LM red onion and rosemary sausage.

Going for a run tonight after weigh-in as well. So it'll be pretty later before I eat.

Ratatouille salad... please share! Sounds delish!!!

I def think a challenge is the ticket for getting you back on track... a challenge and cooking some "naughty" favourites like cheese burgers and pulled pork :drool:

I haven't run since my 10k (3 weeks ago!) and I have this half marathon in 2.5 weeks. I am totally screwed!!!!! May have to walk most of it but sure... going to a body pump class tonight and then plan on doing a 3 mile run afterwards to try and ease me back in. I need to do 8-9 miles at some point this week and I am TERRIFIED! xxx

Ratatouille salad... please share! Sounds delish!!!

I def think a challenge is the ticket for getting you back on track... a challenge and cooking some "naughty" favourites like cheese burgers and pulled pork :drool:

I haven't run since my 10k (3 weeks ago!) and I have this half marathon in 2.5 weeks. I am totally screwed!!!!! May have to walk most of it but sure... going to a body pump class tonight and then plan on doing a 3 mile run afterwards to try and ease me back in. I need to do 8-9 miles at some point this week and I am TERRIFIED! xxx

Sounds like a plan. I'm going to maybe do a home made nando's at some point this week :) and a chinese dish too (Lemon chicken).

I know that feeling!! I had 3.5 weeks without a run, managed 5.5k on sunday, so building it up slowly. My 10k isnt until 17th August and half marathon 21st Sept. But another holiday in amongst that.

B: strawberries, blueberries, and peach, with mullerlight.
A: banana
L: sardine salad, melon. Apple.
T: chicken skewers and veg/salad

Has anyone else tried the hot and spicy chicken from Asda? My mouth is on fire!!!! Never tasted anything so spicy.
Wow.

Anyway! Today has been busy. And I really, really need to go on a proper run tonight. I'm hoping I can find a friend to run with as struggling for the motivation but 4 weeks off the 10k now so I need to be getting some decent runs in really.

I'm thinking 5-6k tonight, 5-6k Thursday and then 10k+ over the weekend. Not completed a long run in ages. I also need to do some speed work, never tried it before, so maybe I can add that in tomorrow.

It is, but I'm a bit behind with speed an fitness and don't want to look silly lol think I'll go back next week

It is, but I'm a bit behind with speed an fitness and don't want to look silly lol think I'll go back next week

Not been updating my diary or insta very well recently. Been super busy and in one of those bad moods but you don't know why.

Anywho! as of tomorrow I will be back with avengence!!!!!!

Monday! Hopefullly this week won't be as bad work wise. Had a fairly relaxed weekend too.
Food diary
B: Porridge with banana strawberries and blueberries.
S: Apple
L: Chicken and salad with my new gorgeous potato salad (red onion, potatoes, bacon, extra light mayo and ff natural yogurt) (0.5 syn) strawberries and grapes and a mullerlight.
T: Gammon and egg with broccoli and green beans.

Will put the recipe up properly later, its delicious and will keep in the fridge for the week too.

I think I need that recipe as well, sounds very yummy.

Potato Salad
1kg potatoes - boiled and then chopped into small 1cm ish cubes - leave to cool.
120g natural yogurt
5 tbsp extra light mayo (2.5 syns)
1 large red onion finely chopped
6 rashers of smoked bacon - all fat removed - cooked and chopped into small pieces
Throw all of this in a bowl mix it together and season to taste. I added quite a lot of salt and pepper.

Monday! Hopefullly this week won't be as bad work wise. Had a fairly relaxed weekend too. Food diary B: Porridge with banana strawberries and blueberries. S: Apple L: Chicken and salad with my new gorgeous potato salad (red onion, potatoes, bacon, extra light mayo and ff natural yogurt) (0.5 syn) strawberries and grapes and a mullerlight. T: Gammon and egg with broccoli and green beans.

I had a mini milk (1.5 syns), 2 ww choc digestives (4 syns) fruitopolis 0.5 syns. I also had a slice of sw banana cake 4 syns and a piece of chick pea Dahl loaf 0 syns.

A hungry night!!!

Not happy this morning. My scales are now showing a sts or even 0.5lb on!!

I have running tonight. So contemplating not weighing in, maybe go to a weigh in tomorrow and see if a day makes a difference.

Had a little blow out last night... Don't think I even want to contemplate the syns. I have 3.5lb to get to my target weight again and I want to do that this week if I can.

Back to basics!!!!

5 day's since I last posted?!
Been on plan, the whole time and got a bit of running in as well. The scales look like they haven't budged one little bit though. Although I feel healthier as getting my running back up there. I think I'll plan on doing a couple of low calorie days a week to try and get the weight moving again. Maybe some success express thrown in there as well.

This week will be a little difficult though as its the OH's birthday and was planning on having a few cheeky drinks and nights out thrown in, so we will see. Just to make the good choices thats all.

FOOD DIARY

B: Weetabix and skimmed milk (hexa and hexb), with banana and strawberries.

S: Nakd Rhubarb and custard (7 syns) [So so so worth it!!] Melon

L: Speed Soup and a bali inspired mullerlight

S: Banana (After WI and before running)

T: LM Sausages, egg, beans and SW chips.

S: Peanut heaven hifi (Hexb)

Back