SW Food diary & holiday countdown :)

2.5lbs yay over the moon. Weekend away this wknd so making lunch boxes to take with me :)

Today
B:2x alpen light was doing a red day but changed to EE so hexb and (3)
Muller light
Banana

L: baked beans
SW chips
Quorn sausages (2)
Tom sauce (1)
This felt so naughty x

Hurrah well done on your weight loss :) I was too scared to look on scales this morning after the naughtiest weekend but hey new week fresh start :) x

Thanks Hun I think that massive lunch threw me off had like 101082837 syns last night and today has been the same need to focus

B: 15g Porrridge oats (1/2 hexb) alpen light (1/2 hexb) muller light
L: from staff canteen jacket potato beans cheese (hexa+ 1000 syns)
Banofee pie and custard (15685 syns)
D: will be my chicken salad that I brought to work intending to eat for lunch ! Tomorro back on it and gym class after work aswell :) promise x

Posting my food for tomorrow to keep me on track :) !!!

B:
30g porridge oats (hexb)
Muller light
Banana
L:
Cous cous (1)
Quorn pieces
Lettuce
Cucumber
Tomato
Tom sauce (1)

S: melon & alpen light (4)

D: cod brocolli carrots

Syns (6)

Always find it hard to fit my hexa in does anyone else find that ??? X

Well done on your amazing "official SW member" loss huni :) how do you find class? Food looks good as always! When do you go on holiday? I've been loosing for my holiday too, not long to wait now... only 5 weeks :) xxx

Just seen your comment about hex a... what about some cheese (Babybels, Low Low, Laughing Cow), milk or I really like the Koko Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Milk

I keep falling off the wagon in a big way and keep sabotaging my good efforts I'm going away this weekend and don't want to be a massive heffer plus I'm going to weigh Monday night instead so don't want to have gained or maybe I should just weigh next tues as usual and miss a week ??? Ahhh help guys x

Well done on your amazing "official SW member" loss huni :) how do you find class? Food looks good as always! When do you go on holiday? I've been loosing for my holiday too, not long to wait now... only 5 weeks :) xxx

Hey hun got 15 wks till hol not till sept plenty of time to loose pounds if I don't keep f***king up. Class to be honest I don't enjoy that much as I'm a lot younger than a lot of the members I don't find it that motivating or enthusiastic if I'm honest ;-( what's your group like x

Hey hun got 15 wks till hol not till sept plenty of time to loose pounds if I don't keep f***king up. Class to be honest I don't enjoy that much as I'm a lot younger than a lot of the members I don't find it that motivating or enthusiastic if I'm honest ;-( what's your group like x

Well done on your loss last week. I know you have had ups and downs but we all do it's getting back on it that counts, one day at a time! I have had an awful week off had two bbqs at weekend then two lunches out just not stuck to plan really but went for my gym induction today so that has re motivated me ( for how long is anyone's guess)! Good luck for weekend enjoy it whatever happens xxx

Hi guys I've really struggled last week as was supposed to be going bk to my hometown (moved away last nov) so was stressing about looking slim etc and it a went to pot didn't even end up going which was a relief but went off the rails however today me and my flat mate have been on a massive SW
Shop and I'm back on it. Weighing a week tomorro as I am off up country with work tomorro at a hotel so will try to keep it SW friendly as lunch is provided .
B: nothing today as woke up a little hungover and then went shipping straight away

L: SW fry up
Egg
Bacon
Beans
Wholemeal roll (hexb)
2x Linda McCartney sausages (0.5x2 1syn)
Tomato sauce (1)
Snack muller light apple

D: chicken
Salad (lettuce cucumber tomato)
Brown rice
Cheese (hexa)
Tomato sauce (1)

Chocolate 6.5 syn

Snacking in fruit all day Strawbs melon apple etc :)

long may this continue as I've got no 'events' until end of June :)

Hi guys I've really struggled last week as was supposed to be going bk to my hometown (moved away last nov) so was stressing about looking slim etc and it a went to pot didn't even end up going which was a relief but went off the rails however today me and my flat mate have been on a massive SW
Shop and I'm back on it. Weighing a week tomorro as I am off up country with work tomorro at a hotel so will try to keep it SW friendly as lunch is provided .
B: nothing today as woke up a little hungover and then went shipping straight away

L: SW fry up
Egg
Bacon
Beans
Wholemeal roll (hexb)
2x Linda McCartney sausages (0.5x2 1syn)
Tomato sauce (1)
Snack muller light apple

D: chicken
Salad (lettuce cucumber tomato)
Brown rice
Cheese (hexa)
Tomato sauce (1)

Chocolate 6.5 syn

Snacking in fruit all day Strawbs melon apple etc :)

long may this continue as I've got no 'events' until end of June :)

Well done for getting up and going shopping! I also dont have any nights out til 22nd june so this should give me a chance to refocus and stay on track! Not long till our hols xx

15 weeks till mine i need atleast lb a week. Will be happy to maintain this week. Weigh a week today but got a meal fri sat and sun ;/ altho today has been a realy good day went to training and resisted all yummy stuff :)

B: melon strawberries banana
L: salad, veg and cauliflower cheese (no idea was hotel food)
More fruit and abit of cream so again no idea of syns better than a massive cake though.
D: spaghetti & quorn meatballs with sauce (2.5)
Melon strawberries and a muller light

So today no idea of syns but a massive step in the right direction for me as most of the time I think f*ck it especially when it's right in front of me. Just need to make good choices this weekend and keep this week fairly low syn :) diary for tomorrow :)
EE
B: 30g porridge oats( hexB)
Muller light
Banana
L: 35g wholemeal pasta
Tuna
Mayo (1)
Lettuce
Cucumber
Tomato
Melon & strawberries
Apple

D: quorn chilli made from SW website and some veg :)

X

Hi huni, I've been so slack on catching up on people's diaries this week! Hope you're ok? I'm the youngest in my group too and find everyone has their own little groups so usually sit on my own and take everything in but was nice to get talking to a lady at Mondays class :)
You have plenty of time to loose before you go away so trust in the plan and you will get there! xxx

My class are exactly the same but I never really take much from it the only thing is being accountable to someone . Also where did u get the koko choc milk I can't find it anywhere xx

So everyone I've weighed myself and I am +3 ekkk so more than when I even started SW but I've lost 11.1% body fat since last time I weighed on the scales in boots I'm so happy :) x

I got the Koko Chocolate Milk from Asda in the aisle with the eggs and long life milk. Not seen it anywhere else though!
Hope you're having a fab day xxx

I got the Koko Chocolate Milk from Asda in the aisle with the eggs and long life milk. Not seen it anywhere else though!
Hope you're having a fab day xxx

That's what I'm doing wrong I've been lookin in the fresh milk section :) ill look tomorow :) hope ur all gd Hun x

Back