SW Food diary & holiday countdown :)

Thanks babes slow but steady I feel like I'm talking to myself on here but keeps me on track !! When are you off to ibiza x

Think how far you've come from when we first started speaking (wont go into details)... You've turned a corner! I wish I could just keep this motivation I get now and then, ALL the time.

I go on 2nd -9th! You go after don't you? Gonna meet up with my mates next week and book some tickets/ events before we go! Xx

Thanks :) i know Hun I need to keep reminding myself ! Yeh i go the very last week you'll have to tell me all about it :) happy birthday for yesterday :) x

Been abit weird this week I've been gettin really really hungry in the evenings so going to start eating abit more in the day now as I only reaally have a tiny breakfast and lunch. No gym yet as of this week going to try and make it tonight / tomorrow night . Still 9.7 and I've changed my weigh in day to sat so will update weight again sat morning .
So far

B: apple first thing
2x finn crisps (part of hexb)
2x egg
5g flora (1)

L not sure yet need to do some food shopping for fruit and veg etc !

So yesterday I ended up dragging myself to the Gym, coming home having chicken spinach and sweet potato brilliant .. Then a whole bar of dark chocolate and then a Chinese !!! WHY!

Weighed this morning and I'm up 2lb ! :( hopefully some of that is water weight ! I'm off work again today so going to have a real low cal day try and blitz it off I really need to get past this half stone mark feel like I'm stuck!!! No real plan for today probs jst fruit veg and meat only no carbs x

Back