SW Food diary newbie :)

vix88

Silver Member
Hi :D

I started SW last Wednesday, doing it at home though as i don't really have the money for the meetings etc. I did do WW but unfortunatly put all my weight back on so fancied a change :) and looks like i can eat more on this one!

Lost 4lb for my 1st week :) bring on next Wednesday...thinkinh slim :)

11/01/12 Food diary :) Extra Easy

Breakfast

2 Weetabix (HEX)
Skimmed milk (HEX)
Apple

Lunch

Chicken savoury rice (3syns)
Chopped kiwi and pear
Vanilla sprinkled with dark chocolate muller light
French fries (4syns)

Dinner

Sausage casserole (3syns)
Banana

Any help would be appreciated :)

Can't see much veg, but still had fruit :D

Looks like you're doing fine. I'm new to this too btw. Good luck to you!

Hello Vicky...Im also vicky lol
I joined slimming world on the 10th jan (tuesday) and Iv got 5 stone to lose to get to target. We weigh about the same, looking at your stats and would be lovely to go through with someone who is in the same boat. I innitially wasnt going to join a group and go to meetings but I plucked up the nerve to along to one ALONE lol and Im glad I did because I really think going each week will keep me focused.
How are you finding the food so far? Im finding it really scrummy!! Iv chosen to follow the Extra Easy plan as oppose to the red/green day option.
Heres to some great results!! :) x

hey guys I need help, I have brought a bag of sweet potatos and have no idea what to do with them :( keep looking at them and thinking ahhhhhhhh wtf lol any help much appreciated xxxxx

Put them in a homemade vegetable soup, or use them to make slimming world chips with a difference.

Heyy

Hello Vicky...Im also vicky lol
I joined slimming world on the 10th jan (tuesday) and Iv got 5 stone to lose to get to target. We weigh about the same, looking at your stats and would be lovely to go through with someone who is in the same boat. I innitially wasnt going to join a group and go to meetings but I plucked up the nerve to along to one ALONE lol and Im glad I did because I really think going each week will keep me focused.
How are you finding the food so far? Im finding it really scrummy!! Iv chosen to follow the Extra Easy plan as oppose to the red/green day option.
Heres to some great results!! :) x

Hi

Glad you're doing well and going to the meetings.
I'm loving the food at the moment! We'll get there in no time to our target!

Keep it up :)

hiya im new to all this

hiya my name is charlie i am doing slimming world fro home as dont have the time or money to go to meetings. would be great to have some others to go through it with
charlie

hiya my name is charlie i am doing slimming world fro home as dont have the time or money to go to meetings. would be great to have some others to go through it with
charlie

Hi Charlie.

How are you finding it so far?

hi

i have had a really bad weekend as we have been decorating and i have no time to think about eating the slimming world way i dont think i am going to have lost . I would normally be to worried but i actually joind slimming world last thursday.
i dont know what to do im going to go and weight on thursday and put weight on

I cook Sweet potatoes like jacket potatoes and they are delish. You can also use them sliced on top of pies and casseroles or mashed and in soups too.

Back