SW Minimins Dryathlon Team (Alcohol Free January)

So I've had a drink!

Bought a bottle of rum, hubby's fav, had 1 with diet coke before we went to the pub, didn't enjoy it so changed to red. Had a sensible 2 glasses, medium size I'd say, still gave me the munchies super badly!
Feeling tipsy and a bit deflated, I thought I'd really enjoy it but preferred my choc when I got home! Xxx

I had a bottle of red.......then ate several biscuits....then I fell asleep on the sofa....:( and had a little bit of a hangover this morning. The wine didn't live up to the expectation and I cannot be bothered with a hangover. Back to drinking tea tonight :D

I had a bottle of red.......then ate several biscuits....then I fell asleep on the sofa....:( and had a little bit of a hangover this morning. The wine didn't live up to the expectation and I cannot be bothered with a hangover. Back to drinking tea tonight :D

Eeck a bottle, I'd of had a monster hangover on that me thinks!
Funny enough the wine didnt do anything for me either, I've got my fav in the house leftover from New Years, I can't say I definitely won't have some but I'm kinda hoping I stick to hot choc and some green and blacks instead!

Oh yes, hot choc with two marsh mallows beat two glasses of wine hands down! Alcohol free on a sat night when I'm aloud to drink rules!

I drank lime and soda and tea!!!!!! #neverbeenknown :giggle:

Reformed drinkers :D

Have to say the most I missed wine was sun afternoons , cooking a roast, putting some in the gravy, trouble was it usually ended with hubby and i sharing 2 bottles!

Hubby cracked open beer about 4 pm yest and I thought hmmm, a nice glass of wine would be nice, I had 1, put 1 in the gravy and hubby finished the bottle, can't believe 1 was enough, reformed drinkers indeed, just hope it lasts!

Might have my first drink tonight - but possibly save it for tomorrow night :)

Omg so true. I had 1 drunk last night and it tasted lovely, but I regretted it after as it was full fat lemonade and was thinking if the calories in it!! Plus I didn't really need to drunk it...I am gonna have a few tonight but not much, just a few g&ts :)

Bad week for me stress levels wise but managing to stay well away from wine so it's a good sign for my no drinking in the week! :)

Woohoo! well done! i've only had 3 drinks, so doing well. am gonna have some wine for me birthday today but apart from that I don't really have the desire to drink as much as i used to...

I spoke too soon, I've put little one to bed and just poured myself a glass!

I'm going to have my tea first in case it's hunger more than actually 'wanting' a glass. I'm totally happy having the odd one now and then, as long as I don't go back to 3 nights over the weekend I'm ok, oh and happy birthday!

Back