SW Minimins Dryathlon Team (Alcohol Free January)

I'm enjoying being booze free so far although last night I was craving a cn of lager lol but I resisted abd had a cuppa tea instead.

Im really hoping this will help my weight loss lot as often it's down to beer that I gain lol.

Hows everyone's fund raising going so far?xxx

Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Took my son out to a party and out of about 20 kiddies he was the worst behaved! So out of character too! I felt so embarrassed, I can tell ya girls right now I'd be sinking a wine and oh my the bottles I can see are so god dam tempting!

I have about £70 but hoping to be over a £100 by the end of the month......tonight the withdrawal is at it's strongest...a nice glass of wine watching Dancing On Ice would have went down a treat :p But hey ho....only 25 more days to go. I really hope that this gives me a weight loss boost.....it has to :sigh:

Boo back to work tomorrow..............another tester when I get home........geez I think I have a problem :D

Yesterday I had to try do hard not to drink, I am really ill with a cold and have a selection if home made slow gin variations, one if which is a slow gin honey lemon and ginger syrup that is the best when you have a cold...bottle remains shut, I'm proud to say :)

Well done!

4 days of hopefully not thinking about it too much, my New Years resolution is to not drink mon to thurs which I was doing before dec anyway, should be fine - I hope!!!!!

So how is everyone feeling after week one?
I've been good and not really fancied any drink, it could be because i now have a stomach ulcer and im on tablets to help heal it.

This weekend it is my Uncle's 50th Birthday so that may be a little hard but i'll do it. xxx

I'm feeling great! Haven't missed it once and yes it could change but for now I'm well happy, treated myself to a gusto coffee machine with my bday money today, it's lovely!

Strangely I don't feel like one..........due to get weighed tomorrow....my scales are not showing a big loss...but my body has probably gone into some sort of shock :D I will hold judgement until the end of the month.

Pleased everyone is doing ok :D

How we going girlies? Dim finding the week a lot easier than the weekend but it starts again tomorrow night doesn't it! I might go to an exercise class instead!

Had a clear weekend ahead but now been invited into going out tomorrow night, and I'm quite up for it. Will drive there (even though its only 15 min walk away) and use the cold as an excuse. Might try and sack it off and use the skint card but I'm quite up for some music, but not being around drunks and alcohol *party pooper*

I am finding it easy now....could have caved tonight though....only lost 1lb expected more given that I have cut the drink out!!!!.....and stuck to the plan 100%!!! But I will reserve judgment until the end of the month. I do think my body is in shock.....so fingers crossed I get a better loss next week.

Back