SW Minimins Dryathlon Team (Alcohol Free January)

Hi Lo_La

Welcome to Minimins.................of course you can join. Well done for your resolution to stay off the grogg. Wooohoooo nearly two weeks done :D

Any money that you get from sponsors is all good.

and in my honest opinion the Becks Blue is rank :eek: but everyone to their own :D

I notice a few people say that it's making them eat more, if anything i'm the opposite. No hangover pizza or last bus kebab. I gotta admit i'm quite liking this all new alcohol free me. I think I might do an alcohol free month every other month.

Ooooh thats interesting! When I'm hungover or even drunk, I go off food - if I'm holed up on a sunday with a hangover, the only thing that passes my lips is paracetamol, water and sometimes some fruit. Tis probably why I lose every week despite going on pub crawls across town (one week I drank for 24 hours...was awful...lost 0.5lb next week!) i'm also a happy, energetic drunk so the exercise offsetts some of it too...now to find a way to ofsett the liver/kidney damage and i can drink to my hearts content

What do you normally drink when you go out?

I normally have a bottle of wine, its cheaper than vodka mixer but i'm worried that the syns on wine is too much. I'm trying to save money too so I dont wanna go out and spend £40 in one night when I can spend £15 on wine.

How many syns is that? I need to find something for Feb which is high in alcohol, low in syns, low in price.

I notice a few people say that it's making them eat more, if anything i'm the opposite. No hangover pizza or last bus kebab. I gotta admit i'm quite liking this all new alcohol free me. I think I might do an alcohol free month every other month.

Snap! I am not getting drunkern or hangover nibbles! I am also thinking well if I am not having a drink then I dont want to spoil it by eating silly! It's early days! Tomorrow will be a test for me !!

No I have been fine. My friend had insomnia for a couple of days and the doctor said that could be alcohol withdrawal.

Had to go to the docs in the end, I hate going but I'm glad I did. As I've had a cough for about 3 months and the explanation if how they started after a run he decided its probably inflamed sinuses so I'm on 7 days of antibiotics, I hope they work quick sharp as this head us seriously getting me down!

I hope you feel better soon, nothing worse than a constant headache! I'm lucky that I dont suffer with them that often
x

Hopefully the antibiotics can kick in. On the plus side, at least you havent got to quit drinking while taking them because you already have!

No I have been fine. My friend had insomnia for a couple of days and the doctor said that could be alcohol withdrawal.

Wow I have been really struggling sleeping lately (which is not normal for me!) didn't think of this!? Although I don't drink that much surely? A little worried now! X

Life is boring without booze.......lol but half way there and starting to show on the scales.....4lb loss tonight woooo hoooo

And slimmer of the week

Well done!! I'm not losing nearly as much as I would like considering i'm off alcohol.

Skulls, I think he drank solidly for Nov and Dec and went 4 days without drinking and that when it started.

New dawn what's your secret?!

I'm wondering if in reality, ie when I have alcohol at the weekend, that I'm so good all week, saving syns for it and I still lose, but now, I'm not losing so really what I'm doing us having my syns everyday and perhaps having far more than before, the full amount say.
I dunno, just miffed I haven't got some Xmas weight off and yet I've had the best 2 weeks on plan ever!
Pass me the bottle!

Back