SW Newb - Welcomes all help!

Hello everyone,

Just a quick post to say hi. I've joined for the same reasons as most of you. My wardrobe is bulging and so is my waistline. Regrettably, none of the clothes in it fit me :eek:. Ridiculously, I have yo-yo dieted and comfort ate too many times to count. With my BMI at 30.1 and high cholesterol I now need to do something sensible and positive before things get out of hand completely. Looking at your posts has inspired me, you are so supportive to each other and I hope I can achieve the same and also help and support my daughter who wants to lose weight too.

welcome to the forum JVB :) you will be ok mate your in the correct place and have made the right choice I'm on the Extra Easy as well, and it's done me proud except for a tiny blip last week, and that was me not EE, i'm working on that ;) keep us informed of how your journey is going :) Onward and Downward

Wow :jelous: your weight losses have been fantastic! I couldn't imagine losing so much each week, maybe a pound, two at most. You must have really noticed a difference.

Wow :jelous: your weight losses have been fantastic! I couldn't imagine losing so much each week, maybe a pound, two at most. You must have really noticed a difference.

I'm in the proccess of doing a comparison photo me last October and now, I don't want to scare too many people though :) best of luck to you mate :)

Hi all :) I have started yet again!!! I hate going to classes, and I thought I'd try getting started using this site for support before I join online. I notice the fab support given on this site, and hope you will all do the same for me!

SW is a diet that I would like to work for me! A few years ago I joined the classes, and I COULDN'T loose the weight. So much that the leader was baffled why! I truck to it religiously and it just wouldn't work. So I'm here to try again!

A couple of questions if anyone could kindly answer for me. One.....how many sins a day is best to have? Two...I have weetabix for my brekie every morning, and use my HE for skimmed milk in tea. Is there any other HE I should be using?

Thanks in advanced :)

Welcome back C_mf
I have been advised to have between 5-10 syns each day. I'm same as you weetabix is my HEx and milk in my tea usually only half HEx so I sometimes have some low fat cheese.
It's a great plan, let's you eat real food, stick with it, it took me 3 weeks to properly see results but it's worth it when you feel it in your clothes!
Good luck!! (",)

Hi, I have been doing WW but have come back to SW as I was not losing weight with propoints. Hopefully I can this last bit of weight off and still enjoy family meals!! Have seen SW work for many of my friends - hope it works for me! Any advice or tips greatly appreciated. X

Thanks Weshtie, I hope I can get it to work. Although I will need a loss soon to keep the motivation going! I've been in the house on my own most of the weekend and stuck to it. So fingers crossed :)

Welcome Jeanne - all the best in your journey!

Thank you! This is my first week and I have tried so hard. Have done SW halfheartedly before but I don't think I ate enough. You name it I have done it WW, RC, Calorie Counting but I am determined this time it's going to work. I have signed up for 6 weeks of classes to see how I get along and Thursday is first weigh in so fingers crossed. Also haven't been tempted to weigh myself or have a drink despite having a bad week at work.

Hi all :) I have started yet again!!! I hate going to classes, and I thought I'd try getting started using this site for support before I join online. I notice the fab support given on this site, and hope you will all do the same for me!

SW is a diet that I would like to work for me! A few years ago I joined the classes, and I COULDN'T loose the weight. So much that the leader was baffled why! I truck to it religiously and it just wouldn't work. So I'm here to try again!

A couple of questions if anyone could kindly answer for me. One.....how many sins a day is best to have? Two...I have weetabix for my brekie every morning, and use my HE for skimmed milk in tea. Is there any other HE I should be using?

Thanks in advanced :)

Hi I am new too. I also tried before and didn't get on. I think I didn't eat enough to be honest which I know sounds strange. I also bought the books this time and was resistant to going to class but have decided to give it 6 weeks and see how I get on. The support on here seems fantastic and you should get some great advice. From what I've read try to fill up as much as poss with free foods 2/3rds and super free foods 1/3rd. I don't have enough experience to advise about syns but I am trying to stick to around 10 most days.

I really wish you well this time round let us know how you get on :)

Back