SW newbee

staceyj26

Hi all!!
Joined SW on Tuesday and weighed in at 14st 3lb so I'm hoping to lose around 4st, doing extra easy to start off with and will see how it goes.
Following plan 100% so will hopefully have a loss come weigh in on Tuesday, fingers crossed xx
Has anyone got any tips for good steady losses, recipes, anything to help greatly appreciated as can't c how a loss possible with all the potato and pasta on ee

hi stacey and welcome your the same as me im 14st 3lbs and want to lose 4 stone so will offer u the support. steady weight loss well make sure u write every thing down syns included, because when u have a bad week u can go bak to a good week where u had a good weight loss and follow that to get bak on track. i use my sw book as a bible when i go shopping i check every when buying so i no i dont guess syn value also exercise i just play on xbox kinect and its a how body work out. i thought same as u how can i lose weight eating like this belive me it works did sw over 2 yrs ago had to stop due to nights but i have kept my weight off good luck

Been going through the book with every meal and doing my daily food diary online, once I get used to what is free and syn value of certain things I'm hoping it will become easier to plan meals etc.
My first weigh in is on tues so will know what I'm doing wrong then, using wii fit at min and walking much more, also invested in a skipping rope, that should be fun! I'll hopefully get the nack of it again in no time?

u will hun its gets easier planning meals at that when u get in a rountine with it, skipping rope weight will drop off u

Good luck guys! I'm also in a similar position! Started SW last week at 14st4. I'm looking to go down to 11 stone. Finding SW great when I'm in control but struggled a little eating out for a family birthday last night. Fingers crossed it won't affect the scales on Wednesday!

Good luck to all of you with your weight loss xx I struggled a little last night, didn't give in tho, chocolate is still in the fridge, hoping OH eats it to be honest as don't wanna use all my syns up!

Camfirefly said:
I'm doing SW also, it's great! Good luck all:)

Glad ur finding it great, how long u been on plan for? My first wi on tues so bit nervous about that! Hope I've lost, fingers crossed x good luck with ur weight loss

Hi Stacey!!

Good luck with your weight loss!!!

I joined on Tuesday too so our first weigh ins will be the same day, you will have to report back and let us know how you get on, fingers crossed we have good losses

Laura xxx

Hi Laura,
Will let u know on tues what the scales say, feel like I've ate sooo much tho as I'm so bloated at min, keeping my fingers crossed tho!!
Good luck for ur first weigh in xx

I am exactly the same everytime I have a big meal filled with veg I feel like I am putting on weight by the second it's really strange but time will tell :)

Aww good luck hun will report back xxx

staceyj26 said:
Hi Laura,
Will let u know on tues what the scales say, feel like I've ate sooo much tho as I'm so bloated at min, keeping my fingers crossed tho!!
Good luck for ur first weigh in xx

How did you do hun?? I lost 3lb and really happy with that :) x

Hi Stacey!

Im on SW too, and I love Extra Easy. Easy to follow and so many more options than other diets.

My Chocolate treat....... I keep some Dairy Milk Little Bars (the thin ones with pictures of aminals on them) in the fridge... they are 5 1/2 syns each. If I have a few syns left over at the end of the day I will treat myself to a whole bar..... or if im low on syns I may just allow myself half.. so it would only be 3syns!
Just takes that little craving away :)

Good luck xxxx

TheNewLaura said:
How did you do hun?? I lost 3lb and really happy with that :) x

Well done!!!
I lost 4 1/2lb so really happy too, also a little surprised if I'm honest, didn't think I'd lose that.
Giving it 100% this week
Fingers crossed for another good loss :) x

Hi minivic
How u finding extra easy? After my first weigh in today I'm definitely liking it slot more!!
Good luck Hun with ur weight loss, when do u weigh in? :)

Fab!!! Well done you that is really really good!!!

I am still sticking to it 100% may have small treat for my birthday meal out but no alcohol so shouldn't be too bad, think my body still getting used to it so waiting for bigger loss next week but 3lb is better than a kick in the teeth :)

Well done again xxx

Well done on your loss!! I love Slimming world, i am never hungry and i am sure i am eating more than i did pre diet lol

Have a good week!

Well done Stacey! That's a brill loss.

I weigh in on thursdays, so my first weigh after starting is this week.... Eeekkk! Joined the gym tonight aswell!

I love extra easy! My boyfriend is shocked by what I'm eating I think lol.

Gammon, egg & chips tomorrow night and he can't believe it's syn free!! Hehehe.

Keep up the good work xxxx

Back