SW Panic Button

I had a wee gain in weigh in tonight - half a pound on :D So I felt like consoling myself with my full 15 syns and drawing a line under the week, but I thought better of it and had my first piece of Scan Bran (with nothing on it)

Big mistake. My mouth is now as dry as the Sahara Desert and my jaw is aching from chewing the bloody thing.

On a positive note, I definitely DO NOT want to eat anything else now!!! :D

I had a wee gain in weigh in tonight - half a pound on :D So I felt like consoling myself with my full 15 syns and drawing a line under the week, but I thought better of it and had my first piece of Scan Bran (with nothing on it)

Big mistake. My mouth is now as dry as the Sahara Desert and my jaw is aching from chewing the bloody thing.

On a positive note, I definitely DO NOT want to eat anything else now!!! :D
lol! thats funny sorry to here about your gain but welldone for keeping on track.

Love this idea! I'm feeling (8 weeks in) that I'm needing someone to tell me almost every day to keep on it! Temptations are there and my willpower is a little low at the moment. Need to get my head back in the game an this Panic Button thread will really help, so thanks! :) x

I too have been going for eight weeks and have reached a kind of plateau. Last week i put on 1.5 LB! And this week i only maintained!! I am going to read and reread all by SW books and get into motivation mode ! My weigh in next week WILL be spectacular!!!! I will use this Panic Button if I am feeling tempted!!!

This is such a good idea! Sometimes you just need someone to slap your wrist and tell you to put down the biscuits... in a loving and motivational way, of course! :D

Don't worry, people with small gains! I'm sure it's just water weight and it'll be off in no time at all!

Well i gained another half a pound - so i really really do need to get a grip.

Determined to fill in my food diary ALL week... not half heartedly and give up by Saturday tea time.

And i'm going to start drinking at least 2 litres of water a day. I don't drink nearly enough so that's going to start again today.

I'm not going to wi in next week to be told i've gained again. Oh no.

LV30 said:
Well i gained another half a pound - so i really really do need to get a grip.

Determined to fill in my food diary ALL week... not half heartedly and give up by Saturday tea time.

And i'm going to start drinking at least 2 litres of water a day. I don't drink nearly enough so that's going to start again today.

I'm not going to wi in next week to be told i've gained again. Oh no.

Sorry to hear you had a disappointing weigh in.

Hope you have a fab week and you get rewarded with a loss

Good luck

I need one of those lifelines that old people wear around their necks in case they fall in the bathroom or something...

Actually, i need someone to shadow me and give me a clout around the head everytime I near the fridge...

Yep, this is a good idea!!

Lx

Love the idea of a panic button :D

I'm in too, especially on a Saturday or Sunday night when my willpower takes time off!!

LV sorry to hear about your gain, and others too. I think its really easy to become complacent when you've been doing it for a while (well it is for me anyway!). I started at the beginning of the year and as things are looser on me now I worry that I'll take my foot off the pedal when really I have so much further to go.

Exactly. I think you've hit the nail on the head FD. Why do we do it? I've got a long way to go to where I really want to be.

But you know what is really bugging me? I actually don't feel bad about where I am - size wise. I'm in size 12 trousers - quite comfortably - and I am over the moon about it. But i can really do with losing at least another stone (if not more because I'm a shorty) - and i really want - need - to do it.

It's that complacency creeping in and I've got to stop it before it's too late.

Must be strong. Must be strong. Got to be strong!

Lx

You can do it, LV, back to basics, write it all doon again :)

I'm really struggling with not eating cookies. There are hundreds in this office, and I would kill for a chocolate hit right now, but added to the syns, which I don't want to waste, I told myself I wouldn't have any biscuits in March.... I'm no failure!

But it is really tough today x

If I feel the urge to snack or think about junk food I mentally decide on something scrummy for dinner and then look forward to that during the day...silly but works for me.

I want to binge! I'm feeling exhausted and just fancy being 'naughty'

Ive resisted temptation at my mum/dads and I'm planning to have fish and chips for dinner.

Half of me wants to have naughty foods and the other half can't even be bothered to eat any foods

Just in one of them moods lol

I wish this was with me in Starbucks earlier, I hadn't had had lunch (was on the way to boots to grab something) and stopped there for a coffee (HEXA) but the muffins grabbed me!! :-( only 1 and my only syns for the day, and less yest and tomo, walked out of the store after eating it and wished I hadn't!!! LESSON LEARNED methinks!!

Exactly. I think you've hit the nail on the head FD. Why do we do it? I've got a long way to go to where I really want to be.

But you know what is really bugging me? I actually don't feel bad about where I am - size wise. I'm in size 12 trousers - quite comfortably - and I am over the moon about it. But i can really do with losing at least another stone (if not more because I'm a shorty) - and i really want - need - to do it.

It's that complacency creeping in and I've got to stop it before it's too late.

Must be strong. Must be strong. Got to be strong!

Lx

That's totally me! I've only lost 8.5lb but all my trousers are slightly too big and my jeans all fit again. Mentally I'm like "I feel good, clothes fit, och well have that biscuit" Gotta get back on track!!!!!:copon:

My job has been a real pain in the butt for the last couple weeks so has been at the fore-front of my mind. I'm un-prepared food wise. Gotta get motivation!!!

Great idea, especially weekends when the red wine is calling my name...."Stefanie, Stefanie, drink me, drink me.....oh and LOOK there is a nice blue cheese in the fridge too" :D xx

You must get your wine from the same place as I do!! Great thread idea xx

I want to binge! I'm feeling exhausted and just fancy being 'naughty'

Ive resisted temptation at my mum/dads and I'm planning to have fish and chips for dinner.

Half of me wants to have naughty foods and the other half can't even be bothered to eat any foods

Just in one of them moods lol

Hope you stayed strong and resisted the naughty foods! :) (But if not, I hope you enjoyed them! Just draw a line and get back on track from your next meal!)

*siren blare*

Didn't bring enough to eat with me to work today :-( feel like my throat has been cut! Have half an hour left until home time when if I can drag myself past the shop in reception, I have the city of Leeds to contend with! All those food shops calling out to me! I'm trying to tell myself to snap out of this and I only have to wait until I get home and that I'm also doing an SE day/giving up sugar for lent and should be "good" but oh Lordy am I hungry! :-(

Someone slap me!

Cheekypasterfield said:
Slap without hurting you hun lol

Stay strong, think of your lovely dinner.

Can you have anything in your syns? I know on times like these you don't normally fancy fruit but how about grapes so you can pick? X

Well as I turns out I've finished work an hour late and have a karate session to go to as soon as I get in, so I'm going to be a lot hungrier come 9pm when it finishes! Might I've time for a banana before I go.

Stupidly I have to walk past loads of take ways on my way home too :'( poor me

Ellellie said:
Well as I turns out I've finished work an hour late and have a karate session to go to as soon as I get in, so I'm going to be a lot hungrier come 9pm when it finishes! Might I've time for a banana before I go.

Stupidly I have to walk past loads of take ways on my way home too :'( poor me

Oh poor you with all that temptation! Is there anyone at home who could get you a dinner ready so when you walk in the door your saved with a dinner.

I hate times like these when time is so tight to eat.

Good luck x

Back