SW Panic Button

Cheekypasterfield said:
Oh poor you with all that temptation! Is there anyone at home who could get you a dinner ready so when you walk in the door your saved with a dinner.

I hate times like these when time is so tight to eat.

Good luck x

The only person at home is the OH and he's coming with me to karate! I'll get over it I'm sure :-(

Have a good night and thanks :)

get a taxi back instead.. that way you spend the money so you can't afford anything...
or simply don't take any extra money with you, just what you need at the karate..
no money = no takeaway.. simples... :)

I need to get me an Iphone so I can come on here wherever I am....
I caved earlier and had a 2 finger kitkat from the vending machine..
only planned on 2 syns today so still well within and I did enjoy it, but I hate that I still do stuff like this..
In my deffence, the 2 finger ones are a new addition alongside the 4 finger ones which I KNOW are too many syns to bother with..

I'm in! Going back to basics this week, at heart I'm a Green Day girl ... time to move out of the comfort zone and try Red Days!

I'm feeling peckish again now..
I had dinner about 2 1/2 hours ago...
Do I reach for my 3rd apple of the day, or do a quick 2 egg and mushroom omlette?

Great idea:), my panic is in the evenings when watching tv so i save my syns to have treats with my coffee. pink n whites, maltesers, iced gems, snowballs etc but not all in one go, however tempting:D

there are other choices of fruit, some raw veg and tinned stuff like beans and spaghetti..
oohhh hang on, I just remembered I've got some scan bran and options in the cupboard... might be time for a scan bran chocolate cake... ;)

mushroom scrambled egg... it started out as an omelette but broke up in the pan so ended up as scrambled..

Count me in - i could have used it last week, i fell off the wagon AWFULLY and gained 5lbs! am into week 10 and REALLY struggling so i'll make sure i get on here when i'm feeling the urge to eat Burger King again on a Saturday afternoon shopping trip!!

Struggling not to go for the whole packs of crisps and full tin of chocs. I feel like **** emotionally really tearful. I know I'm def not physically hungry but craving that type of food for comfort.

Great idea for a sticky.

Wish I had seen it yesterday when I gave into some redwine and a sausage sandwich.

Really regretting it this morning........

next time I can get straight on here.

fillymum said:
Great idea for a sticky.

Wish I had seen it yesterday when I gave into some redwine and a sausage sandwich.

Really regretting it this morning........

next time I can get straight on here.

Hiya Filly, what's so great about the next day is that you can start again. I had an awful weekend with regards to syns. Just got to jump on the Monday wagon and make sure I stay on till Friday morning WI.

Good luck x

Frankied, if you find the tin of chocolates difficult, how about gifting them to someone??
I'm about to do that with an unopened tin of quality street that I had about a month before starting SW - but more so as not to waste them rather than me munch them.

Hope Coljacks suggestion helped x

My resolve for avoiding Domino's pizza is weakening. I love them so much I used to do a 12 mile round trip to get one as I live too far away for them to deliver. It was a case of 'out of sight out of mind' but I was confronted with one today, ahhhhh!!!

Just need to keep reminding myself that I have just recently been able to get back into size 12 clothes. The pizza won't taste as good as that feels!!!

Back