SW Panic Button

Cheekypasterfield

Rather comfy here
Hiya, I like looking on the WW forum and noticed that they had started a Panic Button Thread and thought it might be good for SW Members.

The ideas of the thread is we all subscribe to, and whenever we are about to do something we might regret (ie the desire to give into temptation) we post it on here and hopefully someone will see our cry for a bit of extra support and help by talking us out of it.

I rather liked the idea and thought this was a great idea.

I know I could have used it yesterday when I ate 4 pancakes and maybe having extra support on here might help in the future :)

What do others think....is it worth a try? I know the Binge thread was really helpful but thought it would be good to have one before I have a binge

Thanks and Thanks to WW as I did pinch their idea hahaha xx

Yep I like that idea, am doing OK so far, but only on day 3.... well apart from pancakes yesterday but I knew that was coming and am having no syns today to make up for it!

Love this idea! I'm feeling (8 weeks in) that I'm needing someone to tell me almost every day to keep on it! Temptations are there and my willpower is a little low at the moment. Need to get my head back in the game an this Panic Button thread will really help, so thanks! :) x

Cheekypasterfield said:
Thanks and Thanks to WW as I did pinch their idea hahaha xx

And they pinched it from the Exante section where the idea originated ;).

Great idea, especially weekends when the red wine is calling my name...."Stefanie, Stefanie, drink me, drink me.....oh and LOOK there is a nice blue cheese in the fridge too" :D xx

Count me in for another one who could have used this thread last night when my housemate brought home a massive bag of maltesers and said "let's make pancakes" :(

Hello! I need this thread RIGHT NOW as my daughter has just had a tantrum that's lasted 35 minutes ( whole school run and back) and some random bloke had a go at me in the street for shoving her under my arm to stop her running in the road/smacking her head on the pavement.
Daughter has now *just* calmed down and is eating a squishy delicious looking White chocolate cookie and I WANT ONE
I've been a bit rubbish SW wise this week what with pancakes etc but am hoping for a sts that I don't want to tip into a gain

I am satisfying craving with some square crisps and a diet coke as they are synable but will take the edge off
Hooray for panic button :)

Pinpant said:
Hello! I need this thread RIGHT NOW as my daughter has just had a tantrum that's lasted 35 minutes ( whole school run and back) and some random bloke had a go at me in the street for shoving her under my arm to stop her running in the road/smacking her head on the pavement.
Daughter has now *just* calmed down and is eating a squishy delicious looking White chocolate cookie and I WANT ONE
I've been a bit rubbish SW wise this week what with pancakes etc but am hoping for a sts that I don't want to tip into a gain

I am satisfying craving with some square crisps and a diet coke as they are synable but will take the edge off
Hooray for panic button :)

Aww hun, I know how it feels when you're in public and your litte one misbehaves. I hate it how people seem to feel its ok to make comments or stare when you discipline your child.

Well done for not giving in.

Panic button excellent idea. I am 8 weeks into it now, and although still very very motivated (no pancakes last night how good is that) it would be nice to know there is someone there to talk to if temptation comes to call. What a good idea!And also I could support someone else if they feel they need to "push the button"

I need one of those lifelines that old people wear around their necks in case they fall in the bathroom or something...

Actually, i need someone to shadow me and give me a clout around the head everytime I near the fridge...

Yep, this is a good idea!!

Lx

Hi fab idea:) ............ hubby said i just need a boxing glove on a spring so everytime i open the cupboards it springs out and bops me on the nose:D

Hi fab idea:) ............ hubby said i just need a boxing glove on a spring so everytime i open the cupboards it springs out and bops me on the nose:D

lol......I could do with one of those too.

Cool, this is a brilliant idea. I think it will also be great for those horrible guilty self hating moments right after you have impulse syned and need somebody to remind you to get back on track straight away.
Thanks for this.
TRIXABC ;)

Back