SW Solo - time to look after me

Yesterday wasn't too bad - I had my usual breakfast of cherries and yoghurt then a sw roast dinner with Chicken, potatoes, swede, broccoli and parsnips. It was LOVELY! Gonna have the leftovers tonight with some rice n peas for tea. Can't wait :)
Then I had crackers and cheese triangles for tea (HEXA/B) and a few quality streets. (6 syns)

This morning I had cherries and yoghurt for breakfast, then I went to a yoga class which I've just joined. Never done anything like it before and it's more relaxation than exercise, but I enjoyed it and it makes me feel healthier. It was so relaxing in fact that I drifted off to sleep a couple of times! Whoops.

When I got home I had a bowl of blueberries and a mint tea.

Got some leftover bns stew from last week in the fridge which I'm going to whizz up into a soup for lunch.

Soup yesterday was lovely, as was the roast dinner.

I did succumb to a couple of quality streets, and of course my customary g&t, but overall a good day.

Today I had cherries and yoghurt for breakfast, cous cous, mackerel and carrots for lunch. Haven't decided about tea yet, but I've just had a yoghurt to keep me going.

I had quite a late lunch today as I went into London for my Gamesmaker interview for the 2012 Olympics this morning. I'm hoping to get a volunteer role in the technology team behind the scenes, and I really hope I get it as I'd love to be involved. The interview went pretty well I think, but I wont know for ages if I'm in or not. Fingers crossed.

Wow that would b amazing!!!
If I lived near I'd volunteer but couldn't cope with the 6 hour journey!! Hehe xx

Yeah, bit of a trek, but not all the games are in London, there are posts in Manchester and Dorset that I know of.

Breakfast: egg, ham, beans potato.
Lunch: massive veg stir fry with a tin of salmon.
Tea: jacket potato, cottage cheese, more ham, tomatoes & peppers.
2 matchmakers and about 4 quality streets. A glass of wine.

Think I'm over on syns today

Hey Smills, just thought id check in....how you doing??

Iv well and truly fallen off the wagon, and I think its bout-turned and run me over as well :( sniff sniff x x x

Ha ha lol! Guess where I've been? Falling off the wagon and being trampled by the horses then run over again. Thinking of giving myself Christmas off. :-/

I will keep checking in coz i wanba keep in touch, but I'll not be doing a food diary until the new year probably. X

Good for u!! :)
I'm gonna def keep going till I finish work...then I'll c what happens x

Things aren't doing too well on the food front but I'm obviously not going mad and hoovering up everything in sight because I lost 1.5lbs since I last weighed.

I've finished work now, and the girls are off until the new year, so I'll be wrapping presents and getting the house ready for the family coming on Christmas day.

LOVE Christmas :)

Hope ye doing ok and not letting Christmas attack u!! Xx

Happy new year!!

Tomorrow is a new year and. New start tothe diet if you need it xx

Back