SW... your favourite weekday breakfast!

i like fre yogurt pancakes as to not use any HeXs or i like Sunnybisks, which are just a cheap version of weetabix from asda but i prefer them to real weetabix

when i'm feeling like spoiling myself I have french toast (2 ww slices as a Hex b soaked in egg and fried in frylight) with either sliced strawberries or fried banana and fat free fromage frais. I usually stick some splenda in the mix to sweeten it and add a tsp of maple syrup for 1 syn. Its very yummy on any day :)

I like the sound of this - guess what I'm doing for tomorrows breakkie!! :D

i usually ahve fruit, a muller and two alpens..
or 1 kellogs fibre plus, with a fruit salad and a hot choc mmm chocolaty
or, esp on a week day before work.. 1 wholemeal asda pitta, sliced open with lettuce, sliced toms and grilled bacon.. dip in brown sauce.. YUM free (with heb choice obvs) on red, low syn on green... but most importantly.. free on EE :D i chop the fat off my bacon the night before, then bung it under the grill whilst i get dressed. Perfect and quick.

i do like the odd cooked breaky on a w.e :)

on all days -
- alpen light bar (3 syns or 1/2 hexb) broken up into chunks and mixed in with muller light yoghurt (free)
- 2 slices of toast (6 syns or hexb) with egg made in frylight and some tomato ketchup (1 syn) and mayo light (1 syn)
- 2 slices of bread (6 syns or hexb) with flora on both sides (3 syns) dunked in a beaten egg, dash of milk (0.5 syn or hexa) and canderel sweetener mix, sometimes with a muller light yoghurt drizzled on top!

optional liquid breakfast - though not very often...
- 5g cadbury's highlights (1 syn) in black coffee with a dash of milk (0.5 syn or hexa)

:) x

Last edited:
Wow some great ideas. I usually just have chopped fruit with Total 0% Greek Yogurt. Have to admit to being slightly addicted to the 0% Greek yogurt, it's so thick and nommy, tastes kinda like cream.

@ CupcakeKatie What are yogurt pancakes? Please?

So many fab ideas!! I've been using both my HeA and HeB on breakfasts; I'm having 4x ryvita dark rye + reduced fat cheese with lots of cucumber on top. Very nice, and great for people like me who need a sizable breakfast in the morning! Bowl of fruit would have me starving again by 8.30! :)

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

Since being on holiday I'm addicted to fruit and yogurt for brekkie - today I've had melon, pineapple and strawberries, with Onken fat free strawberry yogurt - NOM!!!

Soft Boiled Eggs and Soliders made from 2 slices of Wholemeal Bread from a 400g loaf is really filling. This is a great breakfast and fits with all plans.

Another favourite is 2 weetabix with chopped fruit, my favourites at the moment are strawberries, blackberries and banana. This also fits with all plans.

During the week i usually have 2 weetabix with natural yoghurt and some fruit chucked on top. It's my fave brekkie :D Sometimes if I'm not rushing to get to work, I'll make an omlette.

weekday brekkie is usually something like a cereal bar (so alpen lights or Kelloggs Fibre Plus) - weekends i tend to have omelettes and 'low cal fry ups'

x

Hubby made a great brekkie of tomatoes on toast with mushrooms, green peppers and an egg. sounds vile but it was blooming lovely.x

I try to vary it from day to day so that I don't get bored or my body get used to a certain things
cooked breakfast sausage, egg, mushrooms and tomatoes
Boiled eggs, fruit
2 weetabix yogurt and fruit
28g shreddies yougurt fruit
pudding rice yogurt fruit (saves a HEb choice for later:D)
5 scan bran soaked in water with yogurt and fruit
28g porridge and 1 scan bran soaked overnight with yogurt and fruit
42g all bran with yogurt and fruit

This morning i had a lovely brekki - it was a 2 egg omellette with 1.5 quorn sausages, mushrooms and onions that where drizzled in balsamic vingar, and when the bottom as cooked i spinkled on 28g of stong cheese and put under the grill......

I am doing a green day .....

Ooo there are some really lovely ideas here!

I love on an EE day having bacon, mushrooms, tinned new potatoes, egg, baked beans and quorn sausage.
During the week day I will vary:

4 Rivita originals and Asda low fat cottage cheese with chives and onion.
2 weetabix with allowance of milk
Bacon and egg with 2 slices Hovis Nimble white bread (HeB) with 2 lvl tbsp Asda smart price tomato sauce 1 syn.
1 Hifi bar and some fruit for the days when I am not feeling so hungry.
All of these, bar the EE day can be eaten on a Red Day.

In the summer always a huge fresh fruit salad (costs a bloody fortune but so worth it) and in the winter oatso simple with frozen fruit. I still always look forward to me brekkie everyday, yum!

Back