SW... your favourite weekday breakfast!

Caramelle

Hello everyone!

I would love to know what your favourite weekday breakfast is?
Is it sufficiently filling? Don't forget to tell us which "Day" it is suitable for (green, original etc)

Lots of love,
Caramelle! X

I love Saturdays. I have one slice of wholemeal bread, which i count as a syn rather than use my B choice. on top of it i have loads of tinned toms and a boiled egg.

absolutely love it. (if i am feeling really hungry then i will have the 400g of wholemeal bread and use it as my B choice).x

at the weekends I like to have either poached eggs on a HexB of toast, or fried egg, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes and lean bacon mmmmm!

During the week at work I have HexB of bitesize shredded wheat, 1/2 HexA of skimmed milk and a banana.

I can't face breakfast as such, so eat at around ten.

As I'm at work it has to be something I can stuff down quick and then have a sly ciggie, so it tends to be an alpen bar and either a yoghurt and/or some fruit.

I know, boring....... :(

In the week I love Fruit n Fibre, topped with Fat Free Natural Yogurt and a banana or strawberries. Fills me up! At the weekend I love to have a veggie fry up - done in frylight of course!

On green/red/ee these are my faves:

*2 x wholemeal bread from WW 400g loaf with soya spread (synned) and 2 soft boiled eggs :D
*42g weetabix crunchy bran, sweetened soya milk, sweetener
*42g Kellogg's All Bran, sweetened soya milk, sweetener

On Red or EE sometimes I enjoy a bacon sandwich, no soya spread but 1 tbsp of ketchup 1syn :D

I don't really like anything other than my HeB for my breakfast.. lol

i mostly have fruit and yogurt first thing and then 2 weetabix and milk at about 10.30/11.
other faves are a full cooked breakkie,poached eggs,beans and tomatoes and sometimes a bacon or sausage sandwich!

I love having a fry up! Sausage (1/2 syn), lean bacon, scrambled egg (all in fylight!), baked beans, with a lovely big bowl of fruit! Extra Easy!

Most weekdays, I try to have a bowl of fruit, 28g weetabix minis with a dash of milk with chopped banana. I'll have a Muller light if I am still hungry. I leave my wholegrain Ryvita for later on in the day as a snack :) Green/Red/Extra Easy!

Last edited:
I love weetabix crunchy bran topped with VLF fromage frais and blueberries.

Weekdays I always have porridge (HexB) made with half and half water & 100ml milk topped with 50ml more milk and a chopped banana. I use the other 100ml milk in drinks during the day. Weekends I'll sometimes have fruit/yog or a cooked brunch of some sort.

During the week I usually have free & hexb for breakfast which can be any of the following:-
2 weetabix with fruit & yoghurt
28 grms shredies with fruit & yoghurt
2 wholemeal bread, with fruit & yoghurt
42grms bran sticks, with fruit & yoghurt
Sometimes on a green day I'll have polenta porridge with fruit, no yoghurt!

At the weekend I make more of an effort & will have, quorn sausage, eggs, 2 wholemeal bread, beans & mushrooms. Or if on a red day I'll have meat sausages & no beans!

Weekdays - Pudding rice. fills me up more than 28g cereal.

Weekends - bacon, sausage, musrooms, eggs, etc - Yum yum.
x

weekdays i either have beans/tomatoes on toast, or magic porridge topped with blueberries and strawberries.
Love Sundays tho - bacon and sausage roll mmmmmm :)

i am boring , i normally have 28g cheerios (5 syns)
28g honey nut sredded wheat (hexb)
muller light instead of milk i use my hex a for cheese for lunch am on ee but need to get my head back in the game and foucus on losing again having been "good" these past few weeks " think my body is still on holiday mode !!!!!!!

when i'm feeling like spoiling myself I have french toast (2 ww slices as a Hex b soaked in egg and fried in frylight) with either sliced strawberries or fried banana and fat free fromage frais. I usually stick some splenda in the mix to sweeten it and add a tsp of maple syrup for 1 syn. Its very yummy on any day :)

On a Saturday and Sunday or any day i can be bothered i have 2 slices WW bread with tinned toms, baked beans, mushrooms, bacon and eggs......then i only need fruit until supper time, Mmmmm i cant wait til the morning! :D

My fave weekday breakfasts are;

Weetabix with milk & berries
Toast with laughing cow light & marmalade or beans on toast
Alpen & banana, skinny latte

On Saturdays (that's when I weigh myself) for breakfast/lunch I have :

2 slices of bread (HE)
2 eggs done in frylight
3 quorn sausages
some mushrooms done in frylight
small portion of baked beans.

YUMYUMYUM. I shall be enjoying this tomorrow :)
This is why I enjoy SW so much, as I can eat all of that and not feel guilty, good times

my fav breakfast lately is 3 slice ww danish bread, 3 laughing cow deli spread with onion, quorn sausages on top then beans

omg lips are watering at the thought lol

Back